Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Check out the new Vikraam N Betaal

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
what was Arjun doing here LOL i know he wanted to handcuff chachu but whats with this exta cosiness with chachu  n sudden dostana all weird 


Y was Arjun so much talking there he just needed to handcuff chachu n run with Arohi but he was rather enjoying his sarcastic talks with chachu little to the amusement of Arohi .Arohi s reaction just made me ConfusedLOL check out Arohi 's reaction at  its epic like shes disgusted with them LOL


 chachu n Arjun so reminded me of the most popular Kids  show of the 80's Vikraam Betaal  that used to be telecast ed on doordarshan
 Pics credit Shibz Big smile

NOTE:- THIS IS A FUN POST NOT TO OFFEND ANY1 .I HOPE NO1 IS GONNA COME AFTER ME
 FOR MY LIFESmile .I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT ANY1 IF IT DID THEN MAAF KARO




Edited by manojshonafan - 12 May 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jus_charm_meMsFuzzybear69-sia-KMH-NASHA--Pooja--PemaKarpokavyasam.vrshn..Dulcetshibz

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
sorry cant upload images here i tried but its showing an error

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 May 2011 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ha ha true...even i was like...mmm...getting cozy?!! LOL
Hey but i love Arjun's sarcastic talks to Rajveer...how could he just handcuff Rajveer n run?!! that would be soo out of character!!LOL n specially after Rajveer's nonsensical & overconfident talks to him about being a bird in the cage hu cant fly, etc..Arjun had to give it back in his own style!!Cool

n Arohi definitely was confusedLOL as its prolly the first tym that she encountered Arjun-Rajveer Tashan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69-sia-TheMummy_LeAbbakavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 7366

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
pehle topic se pehle intro dete the, ab baad mein dete ho ? LOL
 
 
haan cozyness thoda extra hua tha  but Arjun ko chachu ki band jo bajani thi, aise thodi nikal sakta tha.  aur chachu was not gonna give his hand easy na use to zabardusti dalni padegi.   arohi must be thinking meri phone ki vajah se pakde gaye LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69TheMummy_LeAbbashibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Joined: 14 January 2011
Posts: 2273

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i quite liked it this way.it was needed especially when rajveer never leaves a chance to say stuff to arjun. today it was his day to return what rajveer had given him. well done arjun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69TheMummy_LeAbbakavyasam

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

ha ha true...even i was like...mmm...getting cozy?!! LOL
Hey but i love Arjun's sarcastic talks to Rajveer...how could he just handcuff Rajveer n run?!! that would be soo out of character!!LOL n specially after Rajveer's nonsensical & overconfident talks to him about being a bird in the cage hu cant fly, etc..Arjun had to give it back in his own style!!Cool

n Arohi definitely was confusedLOL as its prolly the first tym that she encountered Arjun-Rajveer Tashan
Tashan n all is fine Shibu but i dont know that coziness n Arjun expression was kind weirdWinkLOL
poor Arohi unki bak bak sun rahi thi chup chap with perplexed looksLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

pehle topic se pehle intro dete the, ab baad mein dete ho ? LOL
 
 
haan cozyness thoda extra hua tha  but Arjun ko chachu ki band jo bajani thi, aise thodi nikal sakta tha.  aur chachu was not gonna give his hand easy na use to zabardusti dalni padegi.   arohi must be thinking meri phone ki vajah se pakde gaye LOL
@ bold kavya ji not my fault actually Tonguei was abt to post pics with this taapic but mere browswe ne dhoka diyaAngry  .my intro cud have well gel with the taapic but uff ye kismatDead mera saath weird chise hoti rahti hai i m quite used to it nowWink


Edited by manojshonafan - 12 May 2011 at 11:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

i quite liked it this way.it was needed especially when rajveer never leaves a chance to say stuff to arjun. today it was his day to return what rajveer had given him. well done arjun
thats all fine but what with this closeness even after handcuffing tho door rehke baat kar sakta hai naLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index