Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update For Thursday - 12/05/2011 - T Arrested??? (Page 3)

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

If Divya opens her mouth and tells the truth then all this will just be a small twist and thendral will go back to the usual episodes again but if Divya is the stalker then things are going to be worse.

If she is the stalker, definetly it would be the worst case for TT  until she changes her mind to talk in favour of them. Even if APD reveals that she is the stalker arranged by Charu, i think only Thulasi might come to know about it (like it was with Gutter and psycho) and not TA. I don't want them to repeat again the similar story, but afraid they would do the same way. Even if Thulasi decides to let TA know about the spy of his Sakhi, the two disgusting females would twist the whole story in favour of them as they are capable of it. Our great hero will come to know about everyone being against him only at the end when the much much awaited climax for Charu's track is shown, will take months by the look at it. Ouch Kumaran makes sure that always someone chages into a good character through Thulasi, would be good as well if it is AP and APD without making them suffer for a long time. 

@Tanu:
Funny comment about psycho...the plan of Charu definetly has to fail again once she returns from UK, so that she might decide to harm Thulasi. Even if Gutter should blame Thulasi's Dhosham for the whole thing, TA will only be more worried about his wife and would try to protect her even more, either way everything is going to strengthen TT's bond like you told few days ago, as  the team's never fails to show the love between TT! Big smile

Edited by Theiva - 12 May 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86lakshyamTTfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkiesahi.

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update with an apt title.

@acorn -- reflected my thoughts on today's episode. With C gone temporarily, the creative team doesn't seem to think and the entire sequence seems a complete repetition of what happened during Vel's case. The only difference is that T is bolder and has someone to help her. It is pure irritation for us to see the same set of sufferings that T has to undergo. Not sure how many viewers wud like to see T/TA in PS and court again and again. It definitely doesn't elicit sympathy from viewers anymore and instead TRPs may go down!!!

@thendralfan -- true that only this creative team can come up with such an imaginary and illogical idea of a mother not even having a tinge of guilt abt her past life and infant daughter. Never have I ever seen a worst character in any of other serials! (Even Anjali -- pure evil character in Athipookal cares for her son!)
Bhu seems to have only love for money, not for any human being including Lax/Prabha/T/MM).
All she loves is money which Lax has! Prabha just happens to be the son of Lax who has money. TA sure has to decipher the maze of relationships that T has now! Bhu is devoid of even the feelings that Lax has for T . I'm sure that Lax won't remain indifferent and will search for T to help her (as he did try for TPS' mom). How did a dominant, arrogant woman who left her infant daughter win over this Lax? He is clearly able to discern Bhu's character, her arrogance, and ego. Bhu leaving MM for Lax is money; what reason does Lax has for leaving TPS? Or did TPS leave Lax as he had an affair with this shameless woman? If bhu was married to MM, most likely she is not from a millionaire family or so well educated. How did she become a chairman of a large hospital while Lax is a salaried doc there? Being a VIP, doesn't her pic appear nowhere in TV/papers to be noticed by anyone? Now that the media has grown so much, wouldn't have T /MM got noticed by anyone??? Cannot believe how this team came up with a wonderful character like Bhu! Hmm... Viewers shud never ever question / notice logic in these serials.
The worst and ironical part was Bhu talking about "Drogham" if she helped T!!! Does she even know what "drogham" means?? She did the greatest drogham ever leaving her hubby and kid and the word should not be even coming out of her dirty mouth.

Mari did prove that he is a true friend of MM.

I sometimes feel that T/TA deserve this kind of suffering for taking a very stupid decision of having a stupid, stranger girl at their home in the midst if all their problems, esp when her hubby is a drunkard who threatened them. Now, they can do all the romance in the jail cell. I hope the girl wakes up, opens her father's eyes to truth and helps T/Ta out. As for APD, he didn't care for his daughter/bothered abt her after she was married. He doesn't care that his daughter is hospitalized and struggling for life. He just wants to take revenge on Ta as his ego was hurt that TA married off his daughter to her lover!! 

All the events are illogical/unreal abt how T is taken to PS, no warrant served, no enquiry, and no procedures followed whatsoever!

Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 May 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivalakshyamTTfanPearl.Nixkiesahi.

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
  If she is the stalker, definetly it would be the worst case for TT  until she changes her mind to talk in favour of them. Even if APD reveals that she is the stalker arranged by Charu, i think only Thulasi might come to know about it (like it was with Gutter and psycho) and not TA. I don't want them to repeat again the similar story, but afraid they would do the same way. Even if Thulasi decides to let TA know about the spy of his Sakhi, the two disgusting females would twist the whole story in favour of them as they are capable of it. Our great hero will come to know about everyone being against him only at the end when the much much awaited climax for Charu's track is shown, will take months by the look at it. Ouch

May be APD is not a stalker and i may be completely wrong but I am just thinking what if she is?
Because why should she suddenly come into T and TAs house and cause problem? may be the director wants to confuse us.

But if she is the spy appointed by Charu then she will say its because of Tulasi she drank poison. Then everybody will go against Tulasi..even the neighbours who helped Tulasi.
T & TAs name will get spoiled. T will suffer in Jail and TA might suffer in the hands of Kandu vatti kumbal. This is what exactly Charu wants. The more TA suffers the more he will think its because of Tulasis dhosham.  Charu might even spoil the job offer that TA might get and make him suffer financially. Charu may be thinking that the more problems comes in T and TAs life they will seperate.

Anyway romba kozhapikaren  its better to  just watch wats coming in Thendral next Tongue

Edited by lakshyam - 12 May 2011 at 2:10pm

AnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivaTTfanmini_00Pearl.Nixkiesahi.

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba for the update. what else is new? The usual Thul torture , Thul bash routine by gutter mouthsI( GWsuper, Gw delux and GW budding(d's mom)) spewing venom at her.Dir Kumaran's day is made. He can sleep peacefully.
As for Bhuvana it is all clear for us who her daughter is. But still I have little Alpa asai in a corner of my heartLOL that BHuv being a greedy woman grabbed the most beautiful baby Thul from the hospital, leaving behind her own ugly charu. After this switch she had better opportuniies for upgrading herself with Lax which she grabbed leaving behind the stolen baby. That is why she has no affection for Thul. This is just my alpa santosham.

Ruby-86kuttyponnuTheivaThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Shubba.

While looking at today episode Thulasi was strong, she did not cry and she is not going to give up. AP cares more about punishing T&T than seeing his own daughter. All these months AP and his wife never cared about their daughter. If TA never saw APD in the medical store then she would have died anyways. They should be happy that APD got a brother to help her. Good to see Kanagu helping again. For some reason, i feel Shyamala is going to save Thulasi.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 May 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTheivaTTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
@ Lakshyam, If that is Charu's plan that is one of Charu's dumbest ideas.  But what else should we expect from a pyscho? LOL Doesn't matter though because TA already thinks Thuls brings a lot of problems for both of them but poor guy is more worried that Thuls will suffer nu Ouch. And he already believes his mother's words about Dhosham but TA still wants to be with his wifey whether she brings bad luck or not Embarrassed.

Like Tanu said, I think when TA gets back, he's likely to find out tmrw by the promo scene... he will glue himself to Thuls so she doesn't keep goin to jail LOL

For some reason though this jail scene isn't so harsh or sad... makes me laugh at its absurdity and its so light compared to other things Thuls went thru. AP is really a moron as he has no other work than to falsely arrest Thuls all the time Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfankuttyponnuTheivalakshyamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Comin to Bhuvs... I don't think her character is so illogical as there are plenty of mothers who do the same as Bhuvs and even more mothers who do worse to their children. Atleast Bhuvs only abandoned child for selfish needs b/c she didn't want poor child with poor man... there are mothers who abuse their children physically and verbally b/c they blame their kids for having a bad life...

After all can we expect a woman who left an infant and husband for a richer lifestyle to actually have sympathy and concern towards her past? Like Maari implied, Bhuvs don't deserve such a wonderful gem of a daughter... it is better that Thuls landed as a treasure for TA instead Big smile TA&T (and T&D) definitely prove that the old saying Blood is thicker than water doesn't apply all the time LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaTTfanNixkiesahi.

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

2 things are clear now

1. B is indeed mom of T. soon both of them will come to know and not sure if B will turn for or against T

2. APD is the stalker (almost confirmed) based on the C's conversation with the stalker before she left to UK. But with APD and AP will be for or against TT is the twist that is due next week.

What is that is going to happen with Key outside TT house? someone or the other keeps telling MM abt it...esp TA's friends...even in this episode, kanagu mentioned about the key...hope that psycho doesnt have anything to play big with that...Angry may be APD husband will do something misusing it?

next 2-3 weeks is going to be interesting but PS court repetitive scenes are going to make the viewers fool... Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanTTfansahi.

Go to top