Update For Thursday - 12/05/2011 - T Arrested???

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Akkoiii for the super update and comments 🤗.

😆 was funny when Buvana talked about nyayam that she won't talk about her daughter if she expects Lakshman not to talk about TPS. And this Doctor guy wants to help Thulasi 😆...if he is this much nice, why did he accept Buvana while making a child motherless 😡. I hope from now onwards Buvana gets insulted by everyone...but sigh Maari won't tell about this to MM, but MM himself will see his first wife in the near future 🥱. 

Grrr this AP 😡...the revenge makes him blind. He did not go to hospital immediately to see his daughter...and her mother accompagnies her husband to police station...nalla parents 🤢. 

Poor Thulasi 😭 🤗...none will believe her . I was happy enough that she did not cry when the police accused her. I hope TA arrives on time to save his wife and not to see her behind bars . Looks like hubby and wife would be put in the same cell and would KPO 😆 😆...enime enna seyyanum and seyya koodathu nu discuss pannarathukku best place kedaikkathu...but atleast appo kooda piriyama iruppanga...sandhosham 😛.

Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!!😃

Buwana & Lakshman are the shameless couple in this serial😡🤢...how arrogant is this woman Buwana...she left her own child for the sake of money & talking veera vasanams with out any shame😡...This Lakshman is acting like some female & Buwana is acting like some male🤢. What ever Maari told was truth...ok so now falling in Thulasi's feet list la Buwana joined😕.

OMG why Thulasi is getting tricked again. What ever i still feel this is going to unite AP and T&T...unless this APD lie on this if she is a stalker.

Whenever TA decided to leave Thulasi alone..he is going to get nightmare about Thulasi in jail...This AP came to police station straightly with out going to hospital😡...romba thaan paasam..
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the nice detailed update Shubba!😊

So finally it looks like Thulasi is Bhuvana's daughter😲. Nice name Maari gave Bhuvana "Karumam"😃. Shameless creature is least bothered about Thulasi. She is just scared if she contacts Thulasi, then Lax might contact Sundari and her son. Pure selfish and no love for her daughter. All the time she blabbers her love for Lax and her son🤢. One thing I noticed here is, when Maari was insulting her nicely, Bhuvana was keeping on telling that Maari is talking to a Chariman of some big hospital and not to the wife of Lax.😆 I really want Thulasi to "pottu Thaaku" this lady. As Maari said, wish lot of avamaanam this shameless creature will face with execution done by Sundari and Thulasi together😃.

Really sad to see Thulasi suffering. This AP did not even bother to hear anything from Thulasi and raised his hands to hit Thulasi? Idiot😡. But as soon as Diviya opens her eyes, she will surely say how TA/T cared for her. I still believe AP will be changed for good😍. 

When TA was hospitalized before, Kanagu was so mad at GW and fought with her for making Thulasi suffer. Now too, he is such a helping hand and indeed a very true friend to TA😉.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks shubba  for the update.😊 After watching bhuvana's track😡… Whatever MM's friend said was 100% correct…naan kadavulapaarkalai…karumathai…parthen😡😡.No mother on the earth will leave her child and her husband at any cost to lead a luxurious life.😡

Such lady should be shot.🤢 Iam really surprised that even MM'S friend knows about bhuvana's character.😲 Even MM'S friend told abt bhuvan's daughter and her sufferings bhuvana shows no guilt upon hearing his words. Lakshman knows bhuvana left her child too.

Ippidithan irrukanaum…athuthavan wife kootitu varumpothu irrukanaum lakshman ippa pasam pongi valiyuthu.sigh😳

OMG thuls is in huge mess now. 😔Now AP is angry soon when he reaches hospital the neighbor &doctor will say that this girl had tried to attempt suicide even   beforeT&t brought her to their home.  But this neighbor lady should not give statement against thuls.😕

I want APD to say that she was lucky as she is ended in T&t's house there she was guarded safe from being tortured by her husband.  Everything could be planned by charu that's why APD was highlighted in earlier episodes😲.
The serial is getting repetitive - once again Thuls is in trouble, TA is out, and an angry police.  If APD is a set up only Periappa can save her by finding out the truth... 

Thanks for the lovely update Akka 😃

Looks like it is time for Thuls bi-annual trip to jail... silly Kumaran😡 AP is really an idiot... revenge na u don't have brain 🤢 but i think he may join their side soon 😆

Oh Bhuvs, what a logic u have. Padma is so much better than her. As Akka said, Thuls has no need for Bhuvs in her life when she has TA 😳 speaking of TA...hurry up man... steal a plane ticket to Chennai and come fast! 😆 u and thuls can either take a jail cell together or something 😉 Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
Thank you Shubba akka for the nice update and comments,

Bhuvana and Lakshman are so stupid, When they have mistakes on their side then also they are arguing like they are right... Hmm even when Maari told about Thulasi, then also she didn't have any guilty feeling.😡🤢.!! How come a mother can have no paasam towards her child..!! 😡

Thulasi's scene was really sad.😭!! Even though they are showing PS for a different matter, it is not nice to show a girl into the trap like this for a second time..!! 😕
Kanagu and MM are at least with Thulasi who will be there to explain it to TA..!! But this time Thulasi is more strong mentally as she has faced problems more than this where she was not this much bold..!! 👏

Other police may not help in this matter but I think periyappa will try to help when he hears this as he and his family have a very good intension on T&T.😊.!! If it is a Charu's plan, periyappa should some how come to know about this plan and tell all the truth about Charu to T&T..😆.!! Then it would nice..!!

Lets  see what happens and how will Thulasi be saved from this?? 😕

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Thanks Subbha for the wonderful updates!!

I enjoyed Bhuvana getting insulted real bad today by MM friend.  She doesn't even feel the least bit guilty or ashamed for what she has done.  It's too bad that Mr. Maari is going to tell MM about all this...I guess we need to wait again for the ex couple to see one another. 

As usual Laxman just stands there and says nothing.  He lets his wife act like a lunatic screaming for everything.  Today hinted to us that either Laxman or maybe Bhuvana will eventually come looking for Tulasi and they will help her.

Worse part today was AP.  And he was about to hit Tulasi!!!!!  I feel like punching that guy so bad!!  He should be grateful that TT offered to help his suicidal daughter but instead gets Tul arrested.  It's too bad that the other police officers are all playing a game with Tulasi.

Tulasi doesn't need to worry about the hospital bill now since AP can pay for that.  Happy to see Kanagu offering help like her brother.  But what if Charu hired him???  Kanagu always comes at the right time and now knows everything...but I hope Kumaran doesn't mess up the friendship betwenn TA and Kanagu.

This entire scene today was a deja vu moment.  It is really similiar to the entire mess of Tamil getting stabbed.  But Kumaran knows that no one liked to see TT separated and Tul in jail so I don't think he will repeat so scenes again. 

If Charu planned all this out then really hats off to her...but...when the truth comes out she will be poorly humiliated by everyone similiar to Vel. 

Like you guys I too was wondering that something bad is going to happen since TT were happy and Tamil kept saying Kuttima Kuttima.

Tamil always brings problems home and Paati did advise them.  I hope he is able to save her...though I think when he arrives the money people will be at his door asking for interest.

Overall this episode was good...just hope Tulasi receives justice soon because no one will watch Thendral with Tulasi in jail.

Thanks for the excellent update!  The creative team has become completely bankrupt and devoid of meaningful plots to further the story. If the single point agenda is to make Thulz cry and undergo torture and then at a minimum there needs to a plotline that is cogent while taking creative liberties.  Today's episode is really lame and the series is becoming predictable, boring and repetitive.

Here we go again: T's journey map: Hospital -> Police Station-> Lock up / Detention Center ->Court House-> Bailed out by TA finally.  T's law stats: By last count T has visited Police station four time (education loan issue, Vel case, TA hit case, now APD case), court house 3 times (Vel case as witness,  TA hit case, VR issue) APD pending; Arrested twice ( TA hit case, APD case)  Phew '.

The cops seem to be thug and a criminal in uniform.  How can the cop arrest T without serving warrant just based on written compliant from AP without visiting the crime scene, inquiring APD and getting statement, not establishing whether it is homicide or suicide attempt. This whole APD track is becoming illogical.

After solving the issue hope TA doesn't start believing in GW words about T's ill luck which is going to be the next torture point.

Finally, TA will need a family tree diagram to decode T's relationship maze. 

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago