Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
arrey di... idhar toh pucho mat.. i called saru di.. i was cryin crying and cryin.. she told me.. its sad but just c how beautiful naksh have becum!
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

arrey di... idhar toh pucho mat.. i called saru di.. i was cryin crying and cryin.. she told me.. its sad but just c how beautiful naksh have becum!

haa yaar I'm worried listening to u... but we r getting such a beautiful scenes... I am also sad seeing akshara but I'm so happy with the way naitik is taking care of akshara... loved him completely...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saru.g

haa yaar I'm worried listening to u... but we r getting such a beautiful scenes... I am also sad seeing akshara but I'm so happy with the way naitik is taking care of akshara... loved him completely...

lolz... actually... loved him completely.. him kya..i luved the epi completely.. the dialogues.. the acting.. the emotions... everything!
shyambhavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

lolz... actually... loved him completely.. him kya..i luved the epi completely.. the dialogues.. the acting.. the emotions... everything!

onlyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for episode.both were brilliant
But i found hina was more natural than karan.he was more good in garden scene and the scene when naitik told his mother than scene with akshara today.
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
same here it was tooo much emotional
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cudn't see tears in naksh eyes...i was bittering up...it was such an emotional epi that no one could stop crying...😭😭
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fruark

Fab job?? i don agree.

i felt it was illogical. she disbelieving natik was too dumb(why would he lie) and filmy and then she wants to hear it from gayatri was not even there at the hospital.
the whole sequence was a mockery.

i am saying this bcos my sister in law had 3 miscarriages. nothing like this happened. and she too was young.(now she went on to have a healthy baby, she has a yr old cute boy). i know a lot of people who has had miscarriages. its not a big deal. 1 in 4 girls have MC. and thats is the reason dr say that until the end of 1st trmester u should not even say the news to ur parents/inlaws. anything could happen.

totally filmy sequence!! and makes a mockery of people who had to endure it in real life.

I don't agree with any of this words is it normal for a mother to loose the child????? surprising πŸ˜²
mother n child is so strong like nothing so any person in that situation will be shattered like hell no matter who n when everyone said everything is ok  it was hard for akshara to believe he ears what she heard from naitik 
my aunt had a mc n she has also been 21 she was telling that she also cried like nothing n she did't know what to do or say i think a person under go that situation will only know that pain fab job by naksh
n their acting n song made me cry 
this was just like real well done 
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes the episode was too emotional//i too was crying when akshara cried along with gay3...the scene was so natural...that akshi was crying so loudly...and the scene in the bedroom she was crying when she was sleeping also...too emotional..i loved the way naitik look after her...