The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra_deepshi_-Stutz-saru.g

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi7

CryCryCryCryCryCry seeing 2days epi,,,,,,couldnot control myself...Cry
yes aastha today was too emotional hina done fab job and i also cry with aksharaCry

Edited by fazeel - 12 May 2011 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.kingini_aardrasaru.g

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
yes yaar... episode is too emotional... I dont know how to hide my tears from my motherCryCry... awesome yaar... no words to explain... everything is less when compared to episode... superb displaying of emotions by everyone Clap... 

xyze.aastha.kingini_aardra

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
it was so emotional yaar,,,,,,akshara was cryin on her sleep alsoCry,,n the way naitik was pickin up all the baby thingsCryCry,,could not c it yaar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardrasaru.g

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

Cry seeing 2days epi,,,,,,couldnot control myself...Cry
yes aastha today was too emotional hina done fab job and i also cry with aksharaCry

yes yaar... hina has done a fabulous job today... she was very natural... crying loud... she is awesome...

xyze.aastha.kingini_aardra

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

yes yaar... episode is too emotional... I dont know how to hide my tears from my motherCryCry... awesome yaar... no words to explain... everything is less when compared to episode... superb displaying of emotions by everyone Clap... 
today hina is star of the day i cry with her yaar wow what an eposide ya congressAngry kay upar ithna gussa aya ki kya pur list he batarahi ti yaar

.aastha.kingini_aardrasaru.g

frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Fab job?? i don agree.
i felt it was illogical. she disbelieving natik was too dumb(why would he lie) and filmy and then she wants to hear it from gayatri was not even there at the hospital.
the whole sequence was a mockery.

i am saying this bcos my sister in law had 3 miscarriages. nothing like this happened. and she too was young.(now she went on to have a healthy baby, she has a yr old cute boy). i know a lot of people who has had miscarriages. its not a big deal. 1 in 4 girls have MC. and thats is the reason dr say that until the end of 1st trmester u should not even say the news to ur parents/inlaws. anything could happen.

totally filmy sequence!! and makes a mockery of people who had to endure it in real life.

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

it was so emotional yaar,,,,,,akshara was cryin on her sleep alsoCry,,n the way naitik was pickin up all the baby thingsCryCry,,could not c it yaar...

haa cared for her so much... even he too is in pain... but he didn't forget his responsibity of looking after akshara... how much he was concerned about her yaar... he remembered that he had to remove things in that situation where he was also equally heart broken...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.kingini_aardra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index