Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i dont understand one thing about sidharth (Page 2)

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

there is another reason for the revenge i think something related to the ring . but seriously nothing currently makes sense . god knows from where maithili's spirit came before
ring thing doesnt make sense
if he needed the ring then why would he be more interested in killing pia
i know that she is forbidden fruit and so he might want pia but that could have waited till he gets his hands on the ring

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Siddharth was earlier simply jealous of abhay..but now he hates him..and he hates the raichands too..and maithili is his way of extracting revenge..it's like those old hindi films where the person grows up planning revenge or something..though sid never 'grew up' in those 100 years lol...LOL
revenges reason was maithli right
jab maithli usko mill gayi toh why to take revenge when it has full chances of abhay and maithlis amna samna
and sid is not such a big fool
sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I don't think he himself knew that Maithli is still alive.

I mean the shocking look on his face for tomorrow precap say it all or he could possibly be faking it to fool Pia even more.

well first i even thought that he was surprised to see maithli
maybe he knew maithli was there but was waiting her to wake up
but still his revenge motto is kinda confusing to me
sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I wondered about that too...Only the Creatives can say...
they just cant say anything
they short term memory loss all the time that they themselves dont know what they r showing us.thoodi toh homework karlo...chote chote bloopers hum phirbhi digest karlete hain.but something like this...cvs we r not fools
sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

ROFLROFL this is jst not 1 thing i have a list of doubts abt Sid

& its natural , 'cause ye Ek ka show h
true ekta is herself responsible for such big time blunders
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I was also wondering the same ! The cvs first need to extract the truth of sidharth from the great Loogle ROFL ROFL
sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I'll tell you something, Sush. The CVs have no idea how to proceed with the story. Apparently, Sid had a grudge against Abhay because Maithili chose him over Sid. Now we realise he had Maithili all along 'waiting' for him. Sid is such a complex and deep character that CVs couldn't handle him and now, I fear the same for Maithili. I've said it time and again that they need to get a grip of what they're showing! They can't keep making the story haywire. Forget us viewers, do they themselves understand Sid? Or any other character or bond for that matter? Of course not otherwise they wouldn't have been this casual about the whole thing Ouch
Regarding the precap, there are two possibilities:
a) Sid didn't know about Maithili and the buzz was wrong.
b) He's an amazingly brilliant actor.
exactly ya
the grudge was due to maithlis selection
jab wajah hi nahi hai toh nafrat ka arth hi kya hai
i love this show and cant see such stupidity
i felt as if unki koi train choot rahi hai aur kuch bhi banakar humare samne pesh kardiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I'll tell you something, Sush. The CVs have no idea how to proceed with the story. Apparently, Sid had a grudge against Abhay because Maithili chose him over Sid. Now we realise he had Maithili all along 'waiting' for him. Sid is such a complex and deep character that CVs couldn't handle him and now, I fear the same for Maithili. I've said it time and again that they need to get a grip of what they're showing! They can't keep making the story haywire. Forget us viewers, do they themselves understand Sid? Or any other character or bond for that matter? Of course not otherwise they wouldn't have been this casual about the whole thing Ouch
Regarding the precap, there are two possibilities:
a) Sid didn't know about Maithili and the buzz was wrong.
b) He's an amazingly brilliant actor.

Arey sid knew about Maithili. Didn't u watch e24 segment where sid and maithili are coochi-cooing?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index