Posted: 12 years ago
ok ppl i am on post making spree now😆 ðŸ˜† if u guys see in the beginning scene Shefali is worried abt her voice will spill the beans abt her identity to chachu .Even Aru was assuring her the trio would reach there she dont need to worry abt her voice  but tell me guys itne dino se kya hum Shefu ko uske voice se identify kar pa rahe hai jo koi aur in this case chachu kare🤣🤣🤣

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
that was my reaction as well wen i heard Shefu sayin that🤣🤣

btw..your topic is misleading!! n i was like... blooper? iss mein nayi baat kya hai?!!🤣
Originally posted by shibz

that was my reaction as well wen i heard Shefu sayin that🤣🤣

btw..your topic is misleading!! n i was like... blooper? iss mein nayi baat kya hai?!!🤣
done the correction mam😛
and aj toh arjun and arohi ki awaj ek ek baar dub hui,,when arjun ki bike khrab hui thi,,and arohi ka cell gira tha
yes and arjun's was once changed but thank  god only for a short while. bt you are right we can't recognize shefali with that voice so how would dumb rajveer. even simi's voice he should have recognized cos it was not the first time he heard that. 
Besides this both Arjun and Arohi were given new voices for a short while... I almost laughed wen I heard Arjun's voice, I thought he was speaking in a funny voice for fun, then realized it wasn't his at all!! :D
Originally posted by nav92

and aj toh arjun and arohi ki awaj ek ek baar dub hui,,when arjun ki bike khrab hui thi,,and arohi ka cell gira tha
thankfully it was just for some seconds😡
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

yes and arjun's was once changed but thank  god only for a short while. bt you are right we can't recognize shefali with that voice so how would dumb rajveer. even simi's voice he should have recognized cos it was not the first time he heard that. 
yeah thankfully Arjuhi voice were dubbed for some secs but Y .n yeah chachu is dumb no doubt ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

Besides this both Arjun and Arohi were given new voices for a short while... I almost laughed wen I heard Arjun's voice, I thought he was speaking in a funny voice for fun, then realized it wasn't his at all!! :D
me 2  laughed i was like ye kis namune ki awaz de di Arjun ko😆
But I'm so glad that the CVS know what Shefali's voice means to u- its her trademark. Therefore im so happy that they included that in the episode!