Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 12th May 2011 (Page 10)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [31.43%]
41 [58.57%]
7 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Sulo Aai is close to Archana but never ever understand Archu's feelings.. She only forces her decisions on Archana... But Mano Baba is different.. He always knew what her daughter wants and supported her in his own way... Feature of an ideal parent Thumbs Up..

Well said Rachu Thumbs Up All Mano baba cares about is Archu's happiness, he is least bothered about status.I love to watch Archu-Mano baba interactions, they share a unique bond, she looks happier with him and he understands her. My favourite Mano baba -Archu scene is when he starts singing really badly to make Archu laugh when she was crying because of the way Vinod & Manju were treating her and Manav when they moved back.He is a good natured man and a loving father, reminds me of my dad tooCry.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Sulo Aai is close to Archana but never ever understand Archu's feelings.. She only forces her decisions on Archana... But Mano Baba is different.. He always knew what her daughter wants and supported her in his own way... Feature of an ideal parent Thumbs Up..

Well said Rachu Thumbs Up All Mano baba cares about is Archu's happiness, he is least bothered about status.I love to watch Archu-Mano baba interactions, they share a unique bond, she looks happier with him and he understands her. My favourite Mano baba -Archu scene is when he starts singing really badly to make Archu laugh when she was crying because of the way Vinod & Manju were treating her and Manav when they moved back.He is a good natured man and a loving father, reminds me of my dad tooCry.  
Oh yes Omana I do remember that scene.. Recent one which is funny.. Archu needed that laugh as she was really hurt by the way they were treating Manav and moreover she was not feeling well.. But Mano Baba made her laugh with his singing..hehehe.. very cute...
 Aww so sad Omana I know even I am missing Dad a lot today Cry

shootingstar27star_warsTanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Oh yes Omana I do remember that scene.. Recent one which is funny.. Archu needed that laugh as she was really hurt by the way they were treating Manav and moreover she was not feeling well.. But Mano Baba made her laugh with his singing..hehehe.. very cute...
 Aww so sad Omana I know even I am missing Dad a lot today Cry

I loved his conversation with Manav too at that time when he told Manav that nothing matters to a father more than his daughter having a husband who loves her very muchHug.  He and Punni are the only Ks who have always been nice to Manav.Both are sweetie pies Tongue 

Hug for you.Not a day goes by when I don't think of father.Miss him terribly too Cry

star_warsLovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Aww Love You Omana HugHug...
2 Best K's Mano Baba and Punni who know Manav's value and respects him...
Rest all are ehsan faramosh people... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Tanyaz

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Voted for Manav, love the way he takes care of Archana and I am glad he told Archana the truth. I felt really bad for Manohar today, at least Manav and Archana know the truth and he has someone to talk to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
today i voted for archu.she is really superb today.she realise her mistake quickly.today we also see how much archu needs manav love.manav is also good he realise archu's situation.he quickly forgives her.he also tell archu how much she & their baby means to him.arman's romantic scene is awsom.sushita has superb chemistry.feel sorry for manhor.he has done everything for his familly.rise up four children is not a easy job.when the other members of his familly takes things easily but he thinks sensibly.but vaishali,vinod annoyed me.i am agree with manhor's friend what he has said about manhor.overall good episode today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

I love him more as he reminds me of my Dad who always understand me even though I dont say anything.. A special connection and bond Embarrassed.. Love You Daddy and I will always support my parents no matter what.. Embarrassed

Rachna , you are so right here .For Sulochna , Archu  was the trophy daughter .Someone she could show off and say loud with pride that look here , my sanskaars are so good , you can see it all in my daughter  Archana ...
The more Archu sacrifised , the more Sulochan became happy .She realized her fault much later when she saw that now her daughetr is so used to having this zero self esteem that she just doesn't values her own life any more ...
but Manohar always put his daughter  before his own ego or his own image ..he wanted what Archana wanted ...
He just wanted to see her happy , that's it .That  is what true love is anyway ..Manohar was the one who gave Manav to Archana ...
There is a special bond between Manav and Manohar which is so special .I don't think anyone is as proud of Manav as Manohar is ...

To me true love is about keeping the person you love happy  even more than your own happiness or ego or whatever ..
that is what Manohar did for Archana...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 May 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsrishootingstar27ThaneeLovePRSohamarchanamanavlunza

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Well said Di.. Some feel it is love if they think on behalf of their loved ones but some think of only the happiness of the loved ones which is actually true love.. Sulo Aai loved her sanskaars more than Archana always which she thought was her love for Archana... But Mano Baba was a true dad who gave Archana Manav the happiness of her life..
I am happy that Archana is like her dad and not mom even though she is close to her mom.. I loved Sulo Aai only when she showed concern to Archana about the work she does and make her eat in the initial days but always disliked her when she talked about the only the rich guys and not good guys for Archana.. I know her reasons were correct but she never thought of Archu's happiness at that time...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsrishootingstar27Tanyaz

Go to top