Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya Di I think he was the one who knew Archana needs a good husband and not a rich husband... Though Archana was showed as close to Sulo Aai but she shared a special bond with Mano Baba.. I still remember the day when Mano Baba (old guy) asked Archu if she really wants to marry rich guy and what will she do if they select a guy who is good but not well to do...

Sulo Aai is close to Archana but never ever understand Archu's feelings.. She only forces her decisions on Archana... But Mano Baba is different.. He always knew what her daughter wants and supported her in his own way... Feature of an ideal parent πŸ‘πŸΌ..
I love him more as he reminds me of my Dad who always understand me even though I dont say anything.. A special connection and bond 😳.. Love You Daddy and I will always support my parents no matter what.. 😳

I loved Archu today for the same reason.. She was crying for her Baba and the moment she got to know about his problem she immediately wanted to meet him, ask him sorry and support him.. πŸ‘..

Loved Manav as well..
Thank God Mano Baba has the support of his 2 good children... Manav and Archana..
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Sulo Aai is close to Archana but never ever understand Archu's feelings.. She only forces her decisions on Archana... But Mano Baba is different.. He always knew what her daughter wants and supported her in his own way... Feature of an ideal parent πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Well said Rachu πŸ‘πŸΌ All Mano baba cares about is Archu's happiness, he is least bothered about status.I love to watch Archu-Mano baba interactions, they share a unique bond, she looks happier with him and he understands her. My favourite Mano baba -Archu scene is when he starts singing really badly to make Archu laugh when she was crying because of the way Vinod & Manju were treating her and Manav when they moved back.He is a good natured man and a loving father, reminds me of my dad too😭.  
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Well said Rachu πŸ‘πŸΌ All Mano baba cares about is Archu's happiness, he is least bothered about status.I love to watch Archu-Mano baba interactions, they share a unique bond, she looks happier with him and he understands her. My favourite Mano baba -Archu scene is when he starts singing really badly to make Archu laugh when she was crying because of the way Vinod & Manju were treating her and Manav when they moved back.He is a good natured man and a loving father, reminds me of my dad too😭.  

Oh yes Omana I do remember that scene.. Recent one which is funny.. Archu needed that laugh as she was really hurt by the way they were treating Manav and moreover she was not feeling well.. But Mano Baba made her laugh with his singing..hehehe.. very cute...
 Aww so sad Omana I know even I am missing Dad a lot today 😭
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Oh yes Omana I do remember that scene.. Recent one which is funny.. Archu needed that laugh as she was really hurt by the way they were treating Manav and moreover she was not feeling well.. But Mano Baba made her laugh with his singing..hehehe.. very cute...

Aww so sad Omana I know even I am missing Dad a lot today 😭

I loved his conversation with Manav too at that time when he told Manav that nothing matters to a father more than his daughter having a husband who loves her very muchπŸ€—.  He and Punni are the only Ks who have always been nice to Manav.Both are sweetie pies πŸ˜› 

πŸ€— for you.Not a day goes by when I don't think of father.Miss him terribly too πŸ˜­
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Aww Love You Omana πŸ€—πŸ€—...
2 Best K's Mano Baba and Punni who know Manav's value and respects him...
Rest all are ehsan faramosh people... 😑
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Voted for Manav, love the way he takes care of Archana and I am glad he told Archana the truth. I felt really bad for Manohar today, at least Manav and Archana know the truth and he has someone to talk to.
today i voted for archu.she is really superb today.she realise her mistake quickly.today we also see how much archu needs manav love.manav is also good he realise archu's situation.he quickly forgives her.he also tell archu how much she & their baby means to him.arman's romantic scene is awsom.sushita has superb chemistry.feel sorry for manhor.he has done everything for his familly.rise up four children is not a easy job.when the other members of his familly takes things easily but he thinks sensibly.but vaishali,vinod annoyed me.i am agree with manhor's friend what he has said about manhor.overall good episode today.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love him more as he reminds me of my Dad who always understand me even though I dont say anything.. A special connection and bond 😳.. Love You Daddy and I will always support my parents no matter what.. 😳

Rachna , you are so right here .For Sulochna , Archu  was the trophy daughter .Someone she could show off and say loud with pride that look here , my sanskaars are so good , you can see it all in my daughter  Archana ...
The more Archu sacrifised , the more Sulochan became happy .She realized her fault much later when she saw that now her daughetr is so used to having this zero self esteem that she just doesn't values her own life any more ...
but Manohar always put his daughter  before his own ego or his own image ..he wanted what Archana wanted ...
He just wanted to see her happy , that's it .That  is what true love is anyway ..Manohar was the one who gave Manav to Archana ...
There is a special bond between Manav and Manohar which is so special .I don't think anyone is as proud of Manav as Manohar is ...

To me true love is about keeping the person you love happy  even more than your own happiness or ego or whatever ..
that is what Manohar did for Archana...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Well said Di.. Some feel it is love if they think on behalf of their loved ones but some think of only the happiness of the loved ones which is actually true love.. Sulo Aai loved her sanskaars more than Archana always which she thought was her love for Archana... But Mano Baba was a true dad who gave Archana Manav the happiness of her life..
I am happy that Archana is like her dad and not mom even though she is close to her mom.. I loved Sulo Aai only when she showed concern to Archana about the work she does and make her eat in the initial days but always disliked her when she talked about the only the rich guys and not good guys for Archana.. I know her reasons were correct but she never thought of Archu's happiness at that time...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

In my eyes the best parent out of the 4 ( Sulochna, savita ,Damodar and manohar ) is manohar .. For savita her own happiness means more than Manav's ...making him a robot suits her fine as that way she gets him to do what she wants ... the day he becoems a human being wanting someone , that day she is shattered ...

Sulochna wants to show off her own sanskars more than think about her daughter's feelings ...too busy being a proud mother to see the pain in her eyes ...

damodar is an alcoholic ...a terribly selfish amd a wrong thing to do as a parent ,It is because of this thing that manav had to work so early on in life ...

The best parent is Manohar ...not only to Archana but also to Manav ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago