Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: star_wars

Of the group, Vaishu bugs me the most. Imagine saying, just drop some ice in his tea and he's good to go๐Ÿ˜ก I really dont feel a thing for her. I wish she goes back to the fraud  Vinod is like the brother a girl wishes she never gets๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Today he showed some spine๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Agree completely with you starwars.I did not like Vaishu today. The way she was so uncaring to her father was unbearable. She talked back to her mother and did not warm up his tea. Honestly if she were a kid she should have had a timeout for saying this๐Ÿ˜กSulo just sat there doing nothing. Loved how MAnohar slammed the thing on the sink in front of Sulo. My vote goes to Manav today for being the only one with the soft heart toward Manohar. Him and Manohar share more than just a son in law and father in law bond. I think Manohar treats Manav more than a son in law and proabably even respects Manav more than his own son. Because Vinod has done nothing to help his father, he just sitsa around all day obeying his little sisters. I loved Manav today.๐Ÿ˜Š
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Agree completely with you starwars.I did not like Vaishu today. The way she was so uncaring to her father was unbearable. She talked back to her mother and did not warm up his tea. Honestly if she were a kid she should have had a timeout for saying this๐Ÿ˜กSulo just sat there doing nothing. Loved how MAnohar slammed the thing on the sink in front of Sulo. My vote goes to Manav today for being the only one with the soft heart toward Manohar. Him and Manohar share more than just a son in law and father in law bond. I think Manohar treats Manav more than a son in law and proabably even respects Manav more than his own son. Because Vinod has done nothing to help his father, he just sitsa around all day obeying his little sisters. I loved Manav today.๐Ÿ˜Š

Talking about time out if she was a kid, even as an adult, I would be scared to even talk back to my parents.  I can't even dream of saying what she said.Angry
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Of the group, Vaishu bugs me the most. Imagine saying, just drop some ice in his tea and he's good to go๐Ÿ˜ก I really dont feel a thing for her. I wish she goes back to the fraud  Vinod is like the brother a girl wishes she never gets๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Today he showed some spine๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ice tea for mano now onwards..๐Ÿ˜†..people drink it over here..๐Ÿ˜•
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You are so right .I just cannot stand vaishali at all...not even this little bit .Badtameez  ladki , no matter what , how dare she talk to her father  this way ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
I tell you , after watching Pavitra Rishta , it is a scary thought to be a shareef person ...just look at Manohar , Manav , Satish , and Archana and you would know what I mean

For me these are the only shareef guys in this show , the rest of them are all users ...๐Ÿ˜ก
Just their degrees of being users is different ..
Oh yes, Madhuri also is in the shareef lot ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

ice tea for mano now onwards..๐Ÿ˜†..people drink it over here..๐Ÿ˜•

True Usha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ice tea is nice but this brat vaishu was mocking him like saying he's drinking alcohol.
archanamanav thumbnail
I know karen..i don't like three of mano's big kids..๐Ÿ˜†..but one i really like..๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Manav should have told this family about Manohar's work ...๐Ÿ˜ต
star_wars thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav should have told this family about Manohar's work ...๐Ÿ˜ต

You see how life comes full circle Tanyaz.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Everyone hides๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Usha, I use to like varsha but not now. I dont dislike her as much as vaishu and vinod.  I only love archuโญ๏ธ
Edited by star_wars - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
in hiding stuff..both manav and archu are neck to neck..๐Ÿ˜†..no question on that..
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Next