Star Of The Day : 12th May 2011 - Page 5

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Voted for Manohar.  Introducing the song after hospital emergency and cold shoulder treatment was weird. I was like what the hellπŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  Totally wrong timing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for not coming that much . I lost my damn remote keys of my car  ...uff, that was the only on I had ...
Going nuts trying to arrange a new one ...

Having  a bad day ...🀒
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Take it light Tanyaz.  I suggest you replay Arman's romance from yesterday.  Manav can gave some intense staresπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
well, I will get my new keys tomorrow and can't do much now so might as well...

Ok , later I will watch them romancing ..Their jhagda didn't last much long , did it ?? Thanks God for that ...
star_wars thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

well, I will get my new keys tomorrow and can't do much now so might as well...

Ok , later I will watch them romancing ..Their jhagda didn't last much long , did it ?? Thanks God for that ...

Happy that it did not prolong. Arman was good today (didnt like the song placement) but Manahor holding his ground, hitting down pot, throwing tea awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† got my vote.
Edited by star_wars - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you love action K..🀣..mano's action was good for you today..πŸ˜•..poor guy won't get a thing to eat at home now..
star_wars thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

you love action K..🀣..mano's action was good for you today..πŸ˜•..poor guy won't get a thing to eat at home now..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I never saw Manohar like that Usha, slamming down pot.  When he gave that big yawn, i was ROFL  I said he gets my vote. Oh come on Usha, Arman will take care of him. When the bank throws them out, who will be eating thoughOuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
How I wish Manohar was actually enjoying his drink and his mates and not actually working for this ungrateful , good for nothing family ..They were  treating him like a dog today .They never even treat Manju this bad , even though she makes  schemes after shemes to ruin the family ..Honestly  , Vaishali , Vinod and Varsha are just unbearable ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’ ...
He only has Manav who loves him and respects him the way he deserves to be  respected ...

Archu too was misunderstanding him first but she was not indifferent , she was in pain and crying and the minute she found the truth she just wanted to be  there for her  daddy ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Of the group, Vaishu bugs me the most. Imagine saying, just drop some ice in his tea and he's good to go😑 I really dont feel a thing for her. I wish she goes back to the fraud  Vinod is like the brother a girl wishes she never getsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Today he showed some spine😲

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

How I wish Manohar was actually enjoying his drink and his mates and not actually working for this ungrateful , good for nothing family ..They were  treating him like a dog today .They never even treat Manju this bad , even though she makes  schemes after shemes to ruin the family ..Honestly  , Vaishali , Vinod and Varsha are just unbearable ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’ ...

He only has Manav who loves him and respects him the way he deserves to be  respected ...

Archu too was misunderstanding him first but she was not indifferent , she was in pain and crying and the minute she found the truth she just wanted to be  there for her  daddy ...

Very true Tanya Di, notice how disrespectful Vaishu was when she refused to warm up his tea. I understand Manjusha's excuse she was in a hurry but I did not expect this from Vaishu at all. Vandu is way more civilized than the K siblings. Even Vinod did not speak up for his father. And Sulochana just watched her husband get treated this way, she never said to Vaishu sternly to warm up his tea. She just sat there. ArMan are great today. Loved how Archana showed concern for her father today. Manav was a great SIL to MAnohar too. I loved how he was firm with Archana saying I know Baba could nver get drunk. He is a great son in law. VInod has a bit too much trust on his saas. No wonder he gave Rasika the list. Doesn't he know of her tricks? What wikll Rasika do this time to Manav?