Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutisinha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: a_uma

Nice post carisma... and u r right we don't want the CVs to be confused 😑 so I will answer your questions  to the point... hope the CVs get the message...😑😑

Do we want just a temp separation NO
Do we want a permanent separation  NO
Would you like to see K make P jelous with another woman  NO
Would you like K to get married again  NO
Do you think she would forgive him - would apply only if above become true...
Do you think K will play along with Amma to find the truth for himself - hope so... will give my right hand to see a smart Krishna...
Will we soon see pratigya Niwaas coz of this YES
Will Krishna come to know about Reds earlier intentions YES
Are we fed up of Thaks cruelty on the relationship  YES

i am agree with u
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can strongly opine that there will be no thrid person in KP's life either way..for sure.

Any track that makes sense is fine with me...
All I want is getting technical aspects correct..
direction, editing n camera...how ever the episodes are good..smth is amiss coz of technical defects.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
carisma dii wounderful post excellent needed one
well coming to the point i just want krishna to understand his wife trust her he can Q her about eveything what had happened bt then also listened to him and understand her don,t want a drift btw them don,t want anything else just want kriya togetherness my wish krishna first comes to know about his mother plan and he shld try to make everyone love pratigya show them that she cares about everyone she love them that really very nice of him for her and if no one understands so dadi r kesar shld tell him about red intentions of thakurs for pratigya and then hey shld leave TN and PN track started
koi bhi situation ho hume kriay sath chahiye bs r kuch nahi
yogita12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post i dont want kriya separation & also dont want another woman between them.
tanthya thumbnail

I Know that I am going to be extremely unpopular ...😊..I do want KP separation for a brief period and Just bect hey are separated I do not want them living alag alag life..they should be thrown together constantly in brief skirmishes ..with both of them sticking to their stances initially and slowly beginning to understand each others points ,I mean Krishna genuinely understanding Pratigya's views and not just to please her and Pratigya realizing that Krishna has several valid points ...and also pratigya should be made to realize that sometimes relationships do matter more than principles ..

As for another girl..Again a yes ...but she must be in the same league as Pratigya and diametrically opposite to Pratigya  and the relationship between her and Krishna should be purely platonic and  no hanky panky...this way the small minded Krishna will realize that girls can be men's friends with out any other attachments while Pratigya can realize the fragility of relationship and get jealous or can befriend this girl  and learn to de-stress and unwind and become more human and she ultimately may unite KP ...

Finish off Kesmma track ...get outdoors

Shut down Dhaba , get Krishna active again ..let him join Politics ..

Let Adarsh continue the present route, he is more interesting that way !! let the present conflict continue...this is making Sax's more interesting...

that's my speech, folks

** tanthya Ducks n takes covers before the first missile launches **
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome postπŸ‘coming back to d pt

A BIG NO to all the questions.

My opinion no doubt to sme extent I love this track. something unusual

Best part of this serial is When they share their inner feelings

they dont cut eachother but listen to each other & find out solution they dont leave Fill in blank type

What I prefer is...

Krishna who character shown as street smart & practical person

want him to imply on it nt always take d opinion of P o let it b a joint venture both50.50

opinions

Does not fall a prey of his mother / father

Kesar should be given sme dialogue & nt just stand even something like she tries to coax her husband with good values.

Nt always tense house sme relax moments to

Arushi work track ( I hope i am nt going off track )

love to c in every episode sme magical kriya moments

AT no circumstance Amma should spoil her Baba Dhaba dat will b

stoop to low ( no mother on this earth would like c her child failure)
Shyamji ok his ideas but should understand his children views also

Naina ji should stop crying for no reason

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waa Carishma as usual nice post. like it . nice way to divert the attention. hope the cv's listen to us.
my take on the questions.
Do we want just a temp separation. For this i will say yes. they both have to know each other more and understand things and krishna needs to have his opinion and not so innocent. i want prats to be more practical and use her brain and common knowledge and to play games like SS for a good cause. she should get some romantic side too.
Do we want a permanent separation No Never
Would you like to see K make P jelous with another woman No, not at all
Would you like K to get married again no. Never
Do you think she would forgive him  u mean prats. she will but it will take time.
Do you think K will play along with Amma to find the truth for himselfya i want both K and P to play game with amm a to know the truth.
Will we soon see pratigya Niwaas coz of this i want to see PN i want both P and K to built it with their love and affection.
Will Krishna come to know about Reds earlier intentions.  Yes of course i want krishna to know abt everythig abt his family it is high time. i don;t know why cv's r not even giving him a clue to think.
Are we fed up of Thaks cruelty on the relationship ... These are just some ideas...I am really fed up of this Thakkurs cruelty and the spoiled achar things. why is all the time they winning. why the truth and good is not winning. why prats is not playing a strategy like SS . she is educated. why she cann;t be portrayed as a girl with brain and planning and she is strong then she has to win games. why is not she winning or krishna. why Kriya has to suffer everytime. and Please some nice and jolly moments for kriya which we can enjoy for more than 10 minutes it is hight time. why all the time tension in their life. the cv's cannnot show some peace and nice gathering in the serial. i am fed of this drama and twist and turns.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Do we want just a temp separation-No never
Do we want a permanent separation-No
Would you like to see K make P jelous with another woman-I can't tolerate k with another woman.it will such a pain to watch.
Would you like K to get married again-No
Do you think she would forgive him-I think.becoz she loves him so much.
Do you think K will play along with Amma to find the truth for himself-yah i think
Will we soon see pratigya Niwaas coz of this-yes
Will Krishna come to know about Reds earlier intentions-yes

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1st - I want a Q & A or interview from Pearl Grey...she has some explaining to do on why Krishna's character has been butchered so badly and how they are planning to revive him

- I want Pratigya to quit arranging closets & bed as if there is nothing else for an educated young girl to do with her spare time

- I want an explanation on why Krishna is going around with a pot belly these day ... its distracting!!!!

- I want Pratigya to quit using that faux husky voice when a scene requires her to speak softly. Save that for the romantic scenes (if we'll ever see any) and please someone coach her on the difference btwn the two because its very possible that she doesn't realise how it comes across

- very important !!!! cut back the PBJ moments to 1 per week at most. We've been overdosed lately

- KP separation - I'm against it. Let this show be the one that did not following that pathetic old formula . Couples do not separate for trivial & silly reasons. But if it has to happen spare us the Saxena house. Let her hole up somewhere with her pain for a week - I would have said go to a girlfriend's house as is usually the case in real life but alas, she doesn't have any friends in the show (... why is that by the way?) 

- KP separation - again if it has to happen, please please please, do not let it originate from Krishna or happen in his presence. At least spare that little piece of him from the butcher's knife.

- Thakurs have had a relative introduced in the show. Where are the Saxena relatives? If you have to bring in another female, then I suggest an equally or preferably more educated girl from the Saxena branch to make a cameo. Maybe Nainaji has a younger sister who comes to visit and gets shocked to see her sister reduced into a leaky faucet and berates her for letting her husband & children suppress her spirits... She has to be a fun loving personality who shows the other side of educated people not the version of the current Sax clan  (Pratigya included) who don't know how to have fun.

She can be the perfect character that's old enough to demand respect but also young enough to blend in with the younger generation. She takes a platonic / older sister liking to Krishna - maybe she's a kindred spirit and recognizes the suppressed Krishna personality we viewers have all been searching for so she tries to draw him out and shows him a different side to educated females while at the same time counsel's Pratigya.

Ok . Let me stop here for now. Might have more later πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ha! told you  I might have more πŸ˜›

Pratigya is supposed to be a a girl in her mid-20s. Portraying her as the oracle of all wisdom & knowledge who has an answer for everything without needing to consult even the books she cherishes  (not to talk of another human being) is not only insulting to women like GD who've lived & seen it all, it makes a mockery of the very education she's glorified for. No one learns everything there is to know about life in their 20's. 

And please dont say she has her Papa for advice - last I checked, Prof Saxena is a male. His education status doesn't automatically qualify him to be the sole compass that guides a young woman through life. Call me sexist but I strongly believe it takes a woman to see & explain things from a female perspective. And her mother doesn't qualify since you've never shown that Pratigya values her opinions much.

So bottom line - cut the crap on the instant "brilliant" answers that's only available to Pratigya. Other characters have brains too (I hope). Let them also utilize it effectively.