Pratigya

WHAT THE IF AUDIENCES WANT FROM MKAP NEW TRACK

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Hamaari maangey puri karooo!

Hi,

Peepz, I think there is some contradictions towards the new upcoming tracks of 1) Pratigya getting thrown out and 2) A new lady for Krishna.

I thought how about if we all gave our views without confusing the already confused CV's.

In order to do this.. We have to write our own views, uninfluenced by anyone else. And your own views without conforming with others and without feeling pressured.
This is your show.. and as viewers give your opinion on how you are feeling and what you would like. So whether you like the upcoming tracks or not, whether you are a Kriya/Pratigya/Krishna fan or not pls coment. Silent readers, please also join in. I think the forum and the CV's will need our input.

Last time when they made a boo boo out of the storylines, they lifted the fingers at the audience and said "They done it". So let's give it to them'Clear and Concise and efficiently'.

******IMPORTANT RULES TO FOLLOW PLEASE******

Just post your view, do not chat to each other, do not quote others or contradict their points, use other threads for discussions... lets use this as a one point thread for the upcoming tracks only. Just give your own view and that's it. Be honest. PLEASE DO NOT BASH THE CHARACTERS..
DO NOT QUESTION OTHER PEOPLES VIEW, DO NOT RIGHT OR WRONG THEM.. IF YOU LIKE THEIR VIEWS JUST PRESS 'LIKE' ON THEIR POST...Thanks

Things to consider...

Do we want just a temp separation
Do we want a permanent separation
Would you like to see K make P jelous with another woman
Would you like K to get married again
Do you think she would forgive him
Do you think K will play along with Amma to find the truth for himself
Will we soon see pratigya Niwaas coz of this
Will Krishna come to know about Reds earlier intentions
Are we fed up of Thaks cruelty on the relationship ... These are just some ideas...

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
WOW Carisma...you know Hami just asked me to open a new thread on what we want from the cvs...but was too shy to open...you just did it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...sorry I know no chatting...Back to business...

Let me start off:

1. I want an interview from Pearl Grey firstly answering our questions regarding this show...She owes us that much...I want some assurances from her that the show is in safe hands and how's the future of the show...

2. We are in a dire need to work on some of the characters of the show. The most important one is Krishna...What have they made him into?? 😲😲😲...Falling in love doesn't mean you lose your smartness. Why did he even open his Dhaba when he can't even come up with any ideas of it? What is Krishna's job at the moment?...tasting Chole Bhature everyday??...Might as well shut down dhaba and make him join politics so that he does some work...

3. Please cut down on Pratigya's knowledge on law...right now she comes across as a walking talking encyclopedia of the Indian Penal Code...(no offence ..my opinion )...Also loosen up her character a bit and make her a bit fun...Being strong doesn't mean you have to be rigid all the time.

4. Please work on Kriya relationship entirely. They don't look husband wife any more to me, period. That should sum up everything ( again no offence, my opinion) I want a relationship of equals not a teacher-student. And why is one spouse always trying to please the other??...

5. Please pay attention to the direction of the show...it's not up to the mark at all.

Now to the tracks

1. Firstly...please don't even think of attempting any of the formulas used from the balaji camp. MKAP is unique and please let it remain so.

2. We DON'T want any SOUTAN in kriya land. If you do intend to do that...That is the end of me watching this soap.

3. We DON'T want K making P jealous with another woman. What's the point??...Had it been before the consumation..one can understand...but right now...why??...NO NEED...and DON'T WANT IT either. K without the help of anyone proved his love ...why should any other person come in the middle for the couple to realise their value?? And ofcourse there is no question about K getting remarried at all.

4. I would prefer K playing along with Amma ...infact both KP playing along with Amma...to find out the truth...that will be a refreshing change rather than a stupid misunderstanding coming up...

5.I don't WANT any separation between them...but if they are playing along a separation act to find out the truth then I don't mind.

6.Can we have some fun filled episodes on the show please??..that can relieve the tension out.

These are my two cents...😊
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow too good dear laallantop post brilliant hmm I am on mob will give my imput tomorrowlove u for this
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Me first...

I don't like the idea of separation, I just hope K isn't involved in throwing P out.
I hope the yboth miss each other..
If there is another girl.. I wouldn't mind if Pratigya can learn something from her... like how to stop being so rigid.
But I do not want Baba to have feeling for another woman or to forced into a marriage.
I don't want misunderstanding between the couple.
BECAUSE WILL COMMIT SUICIDE OUT OF ANGER.. IF PRATIGYA'S TRUST BREAKS ONE MORE TIME... I cannot stand to watch her turning her back on K again. (Boredom will kill me).
I hope Amma digs the hole big for herself and as a result the nir budi lands herself in it and gets caught... resulting to Kriya leaving TN.
As entertaining as Thaks are - but their human torture is beyond funny!
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cari di,

Nice Post...For once I want to see the old Krishna..the intuitive K who smells a conspiracy a mile away..He was brilliant when in Jail he was trying to irritate Saale saab ...he knew that Adarsh wont say anything until he is pushed to his limit and then will blurt out the truth about he was arrested.

I just hope K is playing along so that he can get to the truth.We need a Dabang K to start firing his fiery BAN JAYEES  at his enemies. Take Charge Krishna.

Also Ghanti dadi...for God's sake speak up about the murder plot...I mean she pulled SS's beard...thats it? Attempt to murder plot just deserves a beard pulling punishment...nothing else?

MKAP is story where a fiery hot headed impulsive young man fell in love with a ice cool maiden.

So CV's either show Pratigya Niwas... or if you want to show P getting jealous πŸ˜† thats ok too...

BUT NOTHING ELSE

ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi

In my opinion, K & P should be sent for 2nd Honneyy Moon to a romantic place. Both together without any hindrance and obstalces talking their heart heart out. P being FUNNY and no Bhashans. K being NAUGHTY as BadmashπŸ˜†

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
edited
Do we want just a temp separation.nw a small seperation will do.bt not by fighting.something lyk Krishna or prats away for some reason n both of them missing each other.but definitely not for this stupid reason.or jz KriYa playing a game together to find out the truth
Do we want a permanent separation.NO NEVER EVER
Would you like to see K make P jelous with another woman.A big NO..there is no need for him to make her jealous as he know very well that She lubs him
Would you like K to get married again.NO
Do you think she would forgive him.for what?if they r playing around,then she willdefo forgive him na?
Do you think K will play along with Amma to find the truth for himself...hmmm..i hope so
Will we soon see pratigya Niwaas coz of this..PN will be much more interesting at this stage
Will Krishna come to know about Reds earlier intentions.its high tym that he shud know about their evil plans
Are we fed up of Thaks cruelty on the relationship ...yep.too much negativity

Edited by zash_LubUKriYa - 12 years ago
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Carisma dii😊
will keep it short...NO Kriya Separation and Definitely NO other woman in K's life apart from P
But i do appreciate a temporary rift...but only if it brings them closer and makes their relationship stronger
Nd also if P leaves TN...let it be only to start their journey together at pratigya niwaas...
nd its high time they reveal the murder plans to K...they keep aside tat track for later use...dont know when the CVs are planning to show...πŸ˜† KP will probably grow old by the time CVs decide to show itπŸ˜†
Also want some fresh ideas and storylines from the CVs...now its really boring ...
Also want K to think on his own...he is only uneducated...doesnt mean he lacks common sense...want the old K very badly...
It seems tat P's hobby is arranging the closet and K's new hobby is just eating...πŸ˜† make them do something different...
Lastly...Thakurs are a thorough entertainment to watch...but nowadays they r  losing their charm...(no offense i really love their acting...only the script matters here...)

said will keep it shortπŸ˜‰ but wat to do diii...πŸ˜›
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post carisma... and u r right we don't want the CVs to be confused 😑 so I will answer your questions  to the point... hope the CVs get the message...😑😑

Do we want just a temp separation NO
Do we want a permanent separation  NO
Would you like to see K make P jelous with another woman  NO
Would you like K to get married again  NO
Do you think she would forgive him - would apply only if above become true...
Do you think K will play along with Amma to find the truth for himself - hope so... will give my right hand to see a smart Krishna...
Will we soon see pratigya Niwaas coz of this YES
Will Krishna come to know about Reds earlier intentions YES
Are we fed up of Thaks cruelty on the relationship  YES

shrutisinha thumbnail
i am not diegested it new laday will come diii
my eyes only & only see prtigya & krishna 
Do we want just a temp separation- no never 
Do we want a permanent separation-no
Would you like to see K make P jelous with another woman- no i can't see it .it's real heart me
Would you like K to get married again- no never i see k to another lady i crying😭
Do you think she would forgive him- no she will not forget him she also love k sooo much
Do you think K will play along with Amma to find the truth for himself- i hope so that k find truth 
Will we soon see pratigya Niwaas coz of this- yes
Will Krishna come to know about Reds earlier intentions-yes
Are we fed up of Thaks cruelty on the relationship ... These are just some ideas...yes always

Edited by shrutisinha - 12 years ago