Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
God the Vampire Catcher looked like an oversized Egyptian Mummy and when he was nodding his head multiple times I was like πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

I have no idea how will Sid die, but please do not kill him at the hand of this joker. Let Maithili do the honours.
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aren't vampire slayers/hunters usually hot? Thinking of Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing πŸ˜

As for Maithli didn't the TB article say that Sid and Maithli have joined forces and she is evil now.
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
no way yaar maithli wouldn't kill sid he was just acting kya kisine new promo nahi dekha hai kya
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Charu21

OMG!!!!!!!!!! yeahhh!!! me too was really laughing yaar!!!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
n his expressions when he was saying about 4 vampires n all that was damn hilarious!!!!! πŸ˜† isse toh chai wala baba acha tha!!!!! πŸ˜† Fit n fine!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
@ Blue -- hahaha!!! so true!!!! πŸ˜†
>> thanxxx CharuπŸ˜ƒ
@ Red -- dar ke nahi bhai saab hass ke bhagte honge!!!! πŸ€£
>>in d end, result to same h na🀣🀣🀣

amazingpiya thumbnail
I love this track and i think the old man choosen for this vampire catcher role is apt.Morever I too dun think that vampire Princess Maithali will kill sid.Lets see.It'll come in tonight's epi.
QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think this old scary man is the warewolf",Waht say!!bcause he said"i can smell them from here".

sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You might be right about that Shahin because a mere human can't smell a vampire it's the other way around.