Written Update & Video Vampire Diaries Season2ep 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update & Video Vampire Diaries Season2ep 22

As I Lay Dying

Elena grieves for Jenna as she sees her empty room. She turns around and sees Damon is there. He apologizes for feeding her his blood, which he says he knows was wrong. He knows he doesn't deserve her forgiveness, but he needs it, he says. She says she needs time. "Take all the time you need," Damon says, knowing he doesn't have it.  Damon goes home andgrabs an old bottle of booze. His werewolf bite on his arm is getting worse. He stands in the sunlight. He takes off his ring and lets the rays burn him. Stefan swoops in and tosses him in the cellar, telling him he's not dying today. He says Bonnie is looking into something.  Damon tells him to just say good bye and get it over with. He coughs and blood comes out.  Klaus wakes up naked in the woods in blinding sunlight. Elijah is there. Klaus has been busy, killing as a werewolf. He can change at will. Elijah reminds him about their deal. He wants to be reunited with his dead family. Klaus knows he's essentially invincible now.  Alaric drowns his sorrows and grief over Jenna in the Grill. Stefan calls, saying he needs his help. "You must have confused with somebody else. See, I'm not allowed to help, just idly sit by while his girlfriend is sacrificed on an altar of blood," Ric says. Stefan tells him Damon is dying. "What do you need?" Ric says.  Elena and Jeremy go see "Gone With the Wind" in the public square. Caroline arrives perky with picnic baskets -- an attempt at normalcy.  At the witch house, Bonnie preps for a sance with Emily Bennett. She hopes one of the witches will want to help Damon. She recites an incantation, shuts her eyes and opens them as Emily. She says there's no spell, but Stefan doesn't believe her. She says she won't give him what he wants. Bonnie screams as the witches shut her down. They don't want her there. But she heard them say a name: Klaus.  Carol comes to visit Sheriff Taylor. She wants to know where they are with the vampire situation. The sheriff says she's handling it. Carol doesn't think she is.  Stefan pulls Elena aside at the picnic and tells her about Damon. There might be a cure and he wants to find Klaus. Stefan feels responsible that Damon is a vampire at all. He wants Elena to talk to Damon to give him hope.  Damon hallucinates down in the cellar, remembering seeing Katherine as he leaves to fight in the Civil War. She toys with him, saying she wants both brothers. He imagines seeing Elena, who points out Katherine was using him.  His bite is getting worse.  Stefan goes to Elena, asking where Klaus is. Suddenly Klaus and Elijah walk through the door. Stefan asks for help, but Klaus says he'll have to wait. "My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my family," says Elijah. "And so I shall," Klaus says. Then he stabs Elijah through the heart with the white ash dagger.  Stefan and Katherine can only watch as Elijah dies in front of them -- again. Klaus turns to Stefan. "Now, what are we going to do with you?" Klaus says.  Klaus stabs Stefan through the gut, putting the dagger near his heart. He asks for the cure, promising to do whatever Klaus wants. Klaus says he's "just shy of useless."  Ric visits Stefan, bringing booze and his ring. Damon is weak and in pain. He taunts Ric, saying he must blame him for Jenna's death. And if not that, the fact he turned his wife into a vampire.  Damon grabs Ric around the throat through the bars and asks him to kill him. "Screw you," Ric says.  Elena arrives outside the house but is intercepted by Sheriff Taylor. She and her deputies lock Ric outside the cellar and ignore his warnings to avoid Damon. They see him on the cellar floor and open the door, but he grabs the sheriff and flings her to the ground.  In the square, Bonnie, Caroline and Jeremy watch the movie. Ric calls frantic, warning him to find Elena before Damon does. Jeremy ignores Bonnie's suggestion he let her deal with it.  Klaus reminds Stefan of his violent vampire past and says that's someone he can make a deal with. Without warning, Klaus chomps down on Katherine's wrist. She screams as she sees she's just been bitten by a werewolf. But then Klaus chomps on his own wrist and feeds his blood to her. She heals. His blood is the cure.  Damon stumbles through the square with "Gone with the Wind" as the back drop. He imagines he sees Katherine again, but runs into Jeremy.  Sheriff Taylor holds Elena at the police station as she goes to follow up a report of Damon at the Grill. Jeremy brings Damon into the Grill. He makes a call, but Damon turns around and sees Sheriff Taylor aiming at him. He dives out of the way and the sheriff's bullet hits Jeremy in the chest. He drops like lead.  Bonnie and Caroline rush in and Caroline vamps out and tries to feed him her blood as her mother watches, horrified.  He doesn't wake up. Ric joins them and Bonnie says they have to take him with them. Caroline compels her mom to let them go.  Elena tosses a chair out a window to escape from the police station.  Klaus fills a vial with his blood, in exchange for Stefan going on a "decade long bender." Stefan says no at first, til Klaus starts to pour out the blood. He gives Stefan a bag of blood and tells him to drink the whole thing. If he does everything Klaus says he'll save Damon.  Stefan chokes it down. Klaus hands him another. Katherine watches as he drinks.  Ric takes Jeremy to the witch house. Bonnie says there's a spell for it if the witches will give her the power to use it. She begins chanting, but the witches' spirits don't want to help. They say there will be consequences. "Well he's just a kid, tell them to shut up," Rick protests. Bonnie chants. Her nose starts bleeding. The house shakes. Bonnie cries to Emily for help, telling her she loves him. The candles go out and the house is dark.  Bonnie sobs, cradling Jeremy. Slowly, he opens his eyes.  Elena races through town looking for everyone. As Atlanta burns on the screen behind her, Damon finds her. He remembers racing through the woods after Katherine and asking her for her blood. She draws her blood for him to drink. He thinks Elena is Katherine and bites her neck. He tells Katherine he has to drink her blood so they can be together. Elena quietly tells him he's hurting her and finally he stops.  At the Grill, Caroline gets a call from Bonnie that Jeremy is OK. Caroline tells her mom she told her about everything once but had to make her forget. But she doesn't want to be scared of her anymore. She tells her she's still her little girl. She hugs her mom and her mom hugs her back.  Jeremy and Bonnie say good-night (via product placement computer). He feels different after coming back from the dead.  Elena stands over a feverish Damon. He tells her to leave because he might hurt her. He's in a ton of pain. She's sure he won't hurt him. He says all those years he blamed Stefan, but it was his choice to love Katherine. "I made the wrong choice," he says. He asks her to tell Stefan he's sorry. Elena holds onto him.  Back with Klaus, he feeds him bag after bag of blood. Klaus won't give him the cure until he agrees to leave Mystic Falls with him. Stefan grabs the next bag of blood from him and chows down.  Klaus gives the cure to Katherine and compels her to take it to Damon. She realizes it's the loophole she needed. She's on vervane so she can leave. Stefan watches helplessly as she runs out, and doesn't think she'll take it to Damon.  With Elena, Damon is weaker and weaker and says he deserves to die. He says it's OK, because if he had chosen differently, he wouldn't have met her. She forgives him. She snuggles around him and he tells her he loves her. She cries. His eyes flutter shut and she kisses him gently. He thanks her. Suddenly, Katherine is at the door with the cure. She pours it down Damon's throat. Damon realizes she got free and still came to him. "I owed you," she tells him.  Katherine tells Elena that Stefan gave himself over to Klaus. "It's OK to want them both," Katherine tells Elena. "I did."  Katherine tosses the rest of Klaus's blood to Elena and leaves.  Klaus puts Elijah in a coffin and puts him in storage with the rest of his family. Elena texts Stefan, letting him know Damon is OK. Klaus reveals he knew Katherine was on vervane.  Klaus says he'll tell Stefan what he really wants from him in time. Klaus says he has a gift for Stefan first. He brings out a young girl and bites her neck then lets her run. He tells Stefan that a real "ripper" enjoys the hunt. Stefan hunts. He catches up to the girl and quickly drains her dry. He's in full vampire mode and loving it. Klaus announces it's time to go.  Lying in bed Jeremy sees shadows and hears weird noises. A woman follows him through the house. He turns and she's gone. Then another appears in front of him. It's Anna and Vicki.

As I Lay Dying Clip

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoPGhwRORYQ&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

Video of Episode 21

Edited by sui007 - 12 years ago
please upload or post written update soon
i m dying over here
please be fast dear
wow damon is back
but i feel so sad for stephen i love
Damon so much
and also the salvatore brothers chemistry too...!
the scene i loved most ...engraved in my memories,,,,,thought like sharing with you  

D : i deserve to be hated...its ok ..
E : no...
D : i have done worst things with you .
E :its okay. i forgive you ..
D : i know you love stefan ..and it will always be stefan
she snuggles in crook of his neck

D: but i love you ...
she shuts her eyes tight resting her head in his chest ...tries to control the tears
D...you should know that
E: i do ...tears trickle down from her eyes ...
D : back then 1864 i thought you liked me...
E; i like you now...just the way you are..
damon sighes ...tries gazing her...tired..satisfied closes his eyes...
elena gazes him closing the gap she kisses him...
D : lives the moment closing his eyes ... murmurs thank you ..!

background music plays...
may be i should go ...

katerina appears ...