Surya the Super Cop

India-Forums

Surya the Super Cop
Surya the Super Cop

Rating : "Ek Khataranak Ishtehaar" (12 May)

Poll Question: Rate. (Episode 24) (Thursday)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [14.29%]
6 [85.71%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Rate the episode and also comment

Team : Amit,Saloni and Veer

Discus about the episode here

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
enjoyable episode...gr8 performance by Amit, he ws really very believable as cop...veer was good as well...the chase scene at the end was also good ...but i felt saloni was weak in the few seconds of action scene, the way she elbowed the criminal was weak...and didnt understand why wd Amit ask Saloni  not to come to help in apprehending the criminal...i mean, she is a cop, right??

but today the cops tried to unearth clues themselves and that was good...unlike last time they didnt run to Surya with stupid questions.

Good episode on the whole.
Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode a lot. It was good and like daisy_luvs_ff said the team tried to solve the case themselves a bit as well. I really liked the card house and card trick sequence. It was cool. I can't make a card house with my eyes open and Surya sir made such a big card house. Clap
sunshine15 Senior Member
sunshine15
sunshine15

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
excellent episode...Amit...day by day...you are rocking and rocking...and rocking...unfortunately its going to end soon...but you are too good as a cop and i hope i get a chance to see you in more action roles in future...i will love to see you in action and romance like char of bollywood hero...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
mohiti Senior Member
mohiti
mohiti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
amit u were rocking fab episodeClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index