Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun handcuffing Rajveer in style ;)

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Back wid a topic...πŸ˜†...super loved the way Arjun came from behind n quickly got the gun and stole the handcuff's from Rajveer...making Rajveer feel like a bird without wings...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...tit for tat 😈..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...that was fultoo don ishstyle😎...even though arjun is a passionate lover...he still has the don attitude in him...thats's is unique signature..😍...n then Arjun handcuffed Rajveer to the tree...wow!! what a way!! amazing..and wen rajveer tired to break the tree...arjun said that breaking a tree is also a crime...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...super impressed wid arjun's direction...n of course the master himself...Karan Kundra⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha.. anji rem yesterday's chachu ka dialogue.. mujhe bhagwan ki zarurat nahi  mere paas mera himmat aur mera gun dono hai.. aaj gun gaya .. kal himmat bhi jaayega!! ab yaad karo bhagwan ko πŸ˜›
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Back wid a topic...πŸ˜†...super loved the way Arjun came from behind n quickly got the gun and stole the handcuff's from Rajveer...making Rajveer feel like a bird without wings...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...tit for tat 😈..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...that was fultoo don ishstyle😎...even though arjun is a passionate lover...he still has the don attitude in him...thats's is unique signature..😍...n then Arjun handcuffed Rajveer to the tree...wow!! what a way!! amazing..and wen rajveer tired to break the tree...arjun said that breaking a tree is also a crime...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...super impressed wid arjun's direction...n of course the master himself...Karan Kundra⭐️

@bold ditto rajveer deserved it!..
and yup the punch from arjun was brilliant!..❀️ed it to the core!..karan nailed itπŸ‘
Anjali96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

haha.. anji rem yesterday's chachu ka dialogue.. mujhe bhagwan ki zarurat nahi  mere paas mera himmat aur mera gun dono hai.. aaj gun gaya .. kal himmat bhi jaayega!! ab yaad karo bhagwan ko πŸ˜›

ha ha yeah!!...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...i remember that...his gun is gone...n so has is himmat to break out of the handcuff's...this is what happens 2 ppl hu dnt need god...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
was just about to post a topic on this.. 

this was MINDBLOWING! i was so excited.. i mean sad after seeing arohi.. i know how hard that must be but like she said "apne koi raasta hi nahi choda chachu"

i love how he told rajveer he's breaking the law..tho tum kya kar rahe ho arjun!lol     best scene in today's epi  (after the scene where arjun is mum when rajveer steps on him and how arjun saves arohi  from rajveer's bashan!lol)
SarunArhi4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karan Roox Yaar πŸ˜†Edited by zainny4heer - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic anji...πŸ˜†
chachu to gye...hahaπŸ˜†
Mr.Kundra jo bhi krte h style se krte hai...
😳
Anjali96 thumbnail
@Olly...yupp...Karan nailed it...!! bang on!!

@brainychild92 (sorry dnt kno ur name 😳)
yeah..seeing arohi's reaction was sad..but loved what she said after that...even now it's hard for her 2 c her family suffering and yupp!! it was just mindblowing...⭐️⭐️⭐️

@Zainy...yupp he isEmbarrassed

@Anishita...ditto!! everything he does is wid style...n thanksEmbarrassed
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow..I can't wait to see today's episode...! I am so looking forward to it !!😳
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I love the attitude wala Arjun more😍 and yes hamara Karan jo bhi karta hain style se karta hain😍 Hehe superloved the punchOther than Arjun-RPS, i love watching Arjun-Rajveer scenes.but its just that here Karan always overshadows NitinπŸ‘ in every aspect⭐️