Saanso se hi meri saanse chale
Tu hi dekhey jab aankhey khuley
Dekha falak dekhi zameen 
Koi nae tumsa kahei
Aa tughe khud mein mein is tara lu chupa
k khuda b hame kar na paaye judaa
Kaise Kahae Hamey Kitni Mohabbat hai Kitni Mohabbat hai😍

KMH2 12th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with arhoi waiting for police van and shefali trying to talk with goats😆 then she say to arhoi that these goats are not understanding me and where is simi romit and billu goats understand them and if chachu comes here and talk to me so they will recognize my voice u know my voice is so different Arhoi say i know anyone can recognize your voice thats why you are our backup plan romit,simi will come 

Van comes arhoi ask shefali to start she say how can i i am you backup plan arhoi say yes and we have have to use backup plan u have to stop the van. Shefali cover her face rajveer stop the van and open the back door and ask other officer to clean this goats from the way. He ask shefali is this your goats shefali by moving her head say yes then he ask from which village you are? shefali didnt say anything so he say i have ask a simple question tell me Simmi comes hiding her face and say why are you asking question drom my sis she cant speak dunt know what you have say to my sister Rajveer say whats nonsense we are police officer and we are just clearing the way simmi say i know what you want to do i will report your big officer then simi start shouting so people come and start fighting with them😆

In whole rush arhoi comes to arjun, He say you are so stubborn arhoi say i will never go without you from here arjun say but how there is lock in van and the password is with chachu arhoi say i know the password but when she tries password was wrong and alarm started arhoi is all shocked. rajveer hear the alarm they show flashback where sanchit listening so he say i was right last night someone was listening now i will catch him he call the officers arhoi trying again n again arjun saying her to leave as they all are coming but arhoi say i will not and i know you are the only one who can unlock this password.Rajveer comes and is shocked that there is no one in van he say this can only done by arhoi she can only guess my new password

Scean shifted where all are in bikes arhoi say this is true that i guess the password but without your help i cant guess arjun say a person password can be only one thing whom he love or hate arhoi thats why it was easy cuz for chahcu answer was same and that was password ARHOI. billu say we are still in danger zone rajveer ask officers to find them soon arjun stop the bike and say from here we will go from different way so police cant find us.

Arjun bike not workingso they stars running Rajveer is finding them in jungle they both hide beside tree rajveer ask to find in whole jungle and put his foot on arjun hand arjun trying to b quite and finally rajveer leave shefali call arhoi he cell phone fell down they both start finding rajveer listen then tune and comes. Arhoi alone standing and is confused rajveer say now game is over and where is her for whom you are doing all this he left you alone in jungle arjun come from back and take rajveer gun and tide him with tree and they both leaves

Shefali,romit,billu waiting arjun arhoi comes arjun say now we have to b separate arhoi say not to use phone as chachu will trap the phones arjun thanks everyone and they both leave for shimla.

I just love todays episode

Sorry for the mistakes 
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hury up hun me also waiting :)