Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

12thMay WU, Dev-Pihu's Wedding Fixed/Avi Shattered (Page 8)

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
kehte hai ki jab paap ka matka bhar jaata hai toh phoota hai
per bhauji pass pata nahi  kaise matka hai ji phootta hi nahi...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoul

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by coolguy3

But if she is Arpi then why wud Mama n fly get her married coz wen dey must hv found her , she was dressed as a bride ...so then isnt is wrong 2 get her married ...i guess she is Pihu (still hope she is Arpi) Oh stupid CV's AngryAngry ...get AVITA 2gether CryCry...its sad 2 watch d epi also
Hey CGBig smile
I did edited my  comment on UD. Did u read then, u can get Answer for that.Even Mamaji's family r unaware that she is Arpi with memory loss. The body that the Police brought to haweli is Pihu's.
CB also did ask the same Q. I did answered her .If u want u go through that comment.Embarrassed
She was in the wedding attire that time when they found ,but may be Pihu also just like the same dress and might torn or discoloured with mud.or may b did not noticed in such shock to see her in that state.
Me think PJ taken all the jewellery before he thrown the body into waters, thats why they dont know its a married woman.Today did u see Avi brought her mangal sutra to Pihu's house to show her.
Here Dev's side is correct as he thinks it Pihu, the othr side Avi thinks its Arpi which we know its Arpi, but how can Avi prove its Arpi. ? Without evidence except the features and their wedding photo. (dont say DNA test , as if CV's take that decision then, there wont be any story after that test.LOL)
Dev's kidnap will help to prove  Avi's innocent and  unveil of BJ's crimes behind Avita by Dev soon, me say at the end .

Good Morning
I agree with Sow's theory...
I think It was pihu's deadbody which was bought to Haveli
& inspector had identified the body because of the jewellery
Arpiuta mut be having a memory loss & Mama Fly might  be not knowing about  it.
When she saw Dev for the first time she had  a confused look only  Dev could recognise her.

somewhere somebody is helping her i feel...

hehehehehehe
By the way one more consummationLOL

After the tough phase, Pankhi and Agantuk decide to consummate their matrimony in Sahara One's Ganga Kii Dheej...

Edited by swamini5 - 12 May 2011 at 9:52pm

BenNevisSidda8

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hey yaa nandu
u came very early today

i did log and had to go for morning work etc

ya  i keep telling there are enough hints that the girl is pihu and not arpita which makes me think there is tragic end  in store for  avdesh

and if anything has to change it better change now  and the following two weeks shud be for revelation and justice and avita re union

and err btw ur comment abt sixers wud please vrish

@vrish the ramayan which is starting has only baal kaand now not the whole thing..

Ya i logged in early as had to log off quick last nite after updates. Read all the theories but my mind isnt working now or maybe i dont want to predict anything for now. These cvs never give wat we want Ouch So its of no use expecting something. I am just hoping to see some happy Avita scenes bfr the show wraps n more of all want Arpi to expose Bj. That Bj made her life miserable n killed her AngryCry No Dev ...No Pihu ... I want only Arpi to expose this wicked lusty woman Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55BenNevisdannoSidda8PristineSoul

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
ho swamin good morning

yaar its too confusing.. its crazy that even when i logged off i was thinking of sow's theory which makes sense but what i see makes me think differently

i did say when pihu saw dev first time she ws confused but later  it seems she is sort of in love with the guy.

bad memory loss or what i dont understand

if she is arpita how far wud she go in torturing avdesh..  in gentle ways also she can nudge him towards bahuji na

and i m still wondering abt bahuji there is more to it then what we are shown

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisdannoSidda8PristineSoul

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Hey CB

I thunbk arpita is in a memory loss]
Yesterday whern Avi was confronting her she did not react the way she did before...
something somewhere she  must be connecting

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisdannoSidda8PristineSoul

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
ya swamin thats what i felt then

see i have wrote above some pages that first part made me think she is pihu

second part  with avdesh  showing wedding clothes  had rattled her made me think she is arpita

third part  dev saying he knows her from childhood say she is pihu

fourth was the precap which i heard wrong  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dannoSidda8PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Oh Man.. Im enjoying the discussions.

BenNevisSidda8

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Oh Man.. Im enjoying the discussions.

Me too Ramona LOL

BenNevisPristineSoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index