Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

12thMay WU, Dev-Pihu's Wedding Fixed/Avi Shattered (Page 7)

Bubbles2k4 Senior Member
Bubbles2k4
Bubbles2k4

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Thank you Nandini for the update. Kudos to you for watching an heartbreaking episode and then writing about it too.

I am at a loss of words of how CVs have turned my favourite show into a big drag. I don't care how they will conclude this show but one thing is for sure that GKD has lost its charm. Long live Avdesh and Arpita!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Ashish's performance was remarkable, I just love seeing him on screen. Poor guy was desperate to make Pihu realize that she was his wife. Telling her to walk over his dead body broke my heart. Doesn't Pihu have a little sympathy for this guy? I do agree that the real Pihu must have died and this is Arpi with memory loss. Maybe the real Pihu was killed by someone else. Avi kidnapping Dev was what I wanted him to do with Pappu when pappu was engaged with Arpi. Let this situation give Avi some brains.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
i still wonder how they are going to wrap such intense story within limited no of days with a logical ending 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
oh man sow this time u r coming up with ur ans to the confusion

and i feel as if i m public prosecutor out to prove the girl is pihu

and u r defence lawyer out to prove the girl is arpita

we are in court and  who is judge then  ROFL

wud come back to it more later
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
There is nothing to indicate any memory loss.  Also memory loss doesn't mean that that person will suddenly have someone else's memories: if that's what the CVs end up showing, they'd be incredibly stupid.  No, there have been too many things to suggest she is Pihu, and hardly anything to suggest she is Arpi.  Demanding the Avdesh stop being a thug - that any girl will want, just b'cos Pihu wants it like Arpita did doesn't mean that she is Arpi.  Even in her encounter w/ BJ, while she may have shocked BJ and looked @ her, even that was insufficient to suggest that she was Arpi, although that may have thrown people on the wrong track.

And if Arpi is trying to do all this to make Avdesh jealous and make him reform, she's really being insensitive by subjecting this family to such misery.  Moreover, agreeing to this marriage, if she is Arpi, is too much: imagine the impact it'll have on Dev once she breaks it.  If she is Arpi, she will be little better than BJ.

Since tonight is Friday, I hope something major happens to hint to Avdesh that there is something fishy about BJ, so that starting Monday, the serial can take a turn for the better.

_nandiniSidda8PristineSoul

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Hey All (Guess noone is online now)Ouch 

A very touching epi and Ashish, like always was at his best Star There is hardly any time left for the cvs to play hide n seek between Arpi n Pihu. It shud be revealed quick. Enough of Bj's evil games ..the show is abt to end and this woman is going on hitting sixers. I just hope she is exposed bfr all n especially Avi...soon so that we can see some epis of happy moments between Avita.

dannoSidda8PristineSoul

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
jab bhi mai pihu and dev ko dekhti hoon mere ko avi se bhi jyada gussa aata hai
i just hate heir scenes
aur iss gusse me ghee dalte haui mamma . mammi ke scene...

@thanxx nandu di for updates

_nandiniSidda8PristineSoul

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hey yaa nandu
u came very early today

i did log and had to go for morning work etc

ya  i keep telling there are enough hints that the girl is pihu and not arpita which makes me think there is tragic end  in store for  avdesh

and if anything has to change it better change now  and the following two weeks shud be for revelation and justice and avita re union

and err btw ur comment abt sixers wud please vrish

@vrish the ramayan which is starting has only baal kaand now not the whole thing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index