Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

12thMay WU, Dev-Pihu's Wedding Fixed/Avi Shattered (Page 6)

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hai Nandu darlingBig smile
Thanks for the Update Clap

Hello Every oneBig smile
Now its sure that the Mamaji's family got a niece called Pihu who is a look alike Arpi.She is orphan , no family. Even Dev is also an orphan.
I know Avi is not a cry baby. He would know what to do in his own way and he did warn Dev not to marry Pihu.What else he can do? Why did they bring Dev to Haweli/?They can do at his home, then BJ wouldn't know anything of what Avi telling to Dev?Angry 
Now Avi will be blamed once again but this time there might be a police case against him for Killing Dev.
The CV's successfully contunuing the cliffhanger whether its Pihu or Arpi.Clap
Its a good going CV's.( i can see most every one of u grinding teeth for thisLOL)

hey sowBig smile

how r u dear?

jst was swinging around ,see your post  really still  u r believing  in that she is arpita?LOL

@bold grinding  teeth,pulling our hair,banging our head to the wall ...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by chista - 12 May 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3gnitikaBenNevisSidda8PristineSoulPrashT

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
guys dont laugh at me  but now i m watching the epi ... BingoErmm

why avi  is talking about  loos memory & try to make  remember arpi that she is his wife? he is hinting her  &  maybe CV's want to hint usConfused

dont rotten egg &  tomatConfused

Edited by chista - 12 May 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikaBenNevisPristineSoul

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

Hello Every oneBig smile
Now its sure that the Mamaji's family got a niece called Pihu who is a look alike Arpi.She is orphan , no family. Even Dev is also an orphan.
I know Avi is not a cry baby. He would know what to do in his own way and he did warn Dev not to marry Pihu.What else he can do? Why did they bring Dev to Haweli/?They can do at his home, then BJ wouldn't know anything of what Avi telling to Dev?Angry 
Now Avi will be blamed once again but this time there might be a police case against him for Killing Dev.
The CV's successfully contunuing the cliffhanger whether its Pihu or Arpi.Clap
Its a good going CV's.( i can see most every one of u grinding teeth for thisLOL)

hey sowBig smile

how r u dear?

jst was swinging around ,see your post  really still  u r believing  in that she is arpita?LOL

@bold grinding  teeth,pulling our hair,banging our head to the wall ...LOLLOLLOL
Hey sara Big smile
How r u? me OK. not very good.
I have edited my post that u quoted above. Go through it why i did appreciate CV's.Wink
Yep, till the end i would say she is just our very own Arpi.Big smile

Edited by BenNevis - 12 May 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaPrashT

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

guys dont laugh at me  but now i m watching the epi ... BingoErmm

why avi  is talking about  loos memory & try to remember arpi that she is his wife? he is hinting her  &  maybe CV's want to hint usConfused

dont rotten egg &  tomatConfused
Good guessing Sara. That's what im telling. He wont be dumbo anymore. The CV's giving him brains slowly and telling us she got memory loss. DEV's kidnap or killing ( me dont like or want)will be help his brain fulfunctioning. Here when Dev's so called death will compell him to prove his innocence at any cost. Me thinks, Dev somewhere kept will be saved by Avi that makes, Dev knows Avi innocent and someone else behind his and Mamaji's family' attacks . Then both dig deep and find who isthe real  culprit is. Me thinks.

Edited by BenNevis - 12 May 2011 at 3:57pm

chistaPristineSoulPrashT

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Hey guys dont angry with me.
Dev thinks she is just Pihu as he knows her she is his childhood friend. Avi says she is Arpi.
here Dev's argument makes more sense than Avi's.Isn't it?
 Then what the CV's trying to show us? Certainly not that she is just Pihu. We all know that . Its their job to make that what we r watching is wrong and they have to show she is Arpi not Pihu.This is what the CV's does as its their job that too paid heavily.
This is what they doing now.
 That's why im appreciating them. They going to show that she is not pihu But Arpi. But its takes time.
They dont want to sit idle to watch the Poor innocent soul death coz of the good but brainless , emotional fool husband's doubt.
Here they wishing to bring the brains of both . But through Dev.
But not to show Pihu&Dev's romance.
Though their romance is also correct as they know each other for long time and want to get married. Then why did they made this pair  just to torture Avi more and more?
No, still mama's family thinking  that the girl living in their house is Pihu, an orphan, but they dont know one more thing, its our Arpi with memory loss.
This is what they want to show us.
Tomorrow, BJ's plan to hit two birds with one stone will takes place. Though she want to make Avi very low in Mamaji's family by killing Dev, make believe them that Avi done it. It makes them to hate him more and might file a case in police station with the  blood soaked shirt as proof of his missing or killing.
As every one guess, me too thinking thats' BJ just want to scare Mamaji's family to run away from Lallanpur, at the same time she makes Avi fail in his paintaking efforts.
We all knew how much she Punishing Avi since he got married to Arpi.
Dev might be kept somewhere so that everyone believes that Avi killed him for Pihu.
This would be the turning point and will back fire BJ.
He is the one going to prove Avi's innocence now with proof in court and BJ's hand in all the crimes .Thismight happen mid of next week. Me thinks.
Then the wedding will takes place.
But by the mid of the last week of the show,Arpi gets her memory back.
As I said before Bj will attack Dev and will be saved by Avi. Me still sticked to this word.Big smile
more over i want to see good friendship between these two until Avita re union.

dunno wat am saying now totally confusedConfused

agree with u but sow, cud they show us all of this scenario  which u said only in 11 epis?!

after tonight epi i doubting to pihu...avi was hinting her ...Confused   & arpi/pihu was behaving like a sick & confused person ...

Edited by chista - 12 May 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--gnitikaBenNevisSidda8PristineSoulPrashT

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
But if she is Arpi then why wud Mama n fly get her married coz wen dey must hv found her , she was dressed as a bride ...so then isnt is wrong 2 get her married ...i guess she is Pihu (still hope she is Arpi) Oh stupid CV's AngryAngry ...get AVITA 2gether CryCry...its sad 2 watch d epi also

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--gnitikachistaSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@SARA
they wont telll evrything in detail , as the time is less.But give us some clues and hints.
yeah, sara . ur guess is right.Avi was trying to bring her memory back. we all seen how he gently trying to make her remember. Why  he doing it , when he dont know anything how she was missed( her fall from terrace and the injury to head).?
One thing for sure, he started using his brain. somehow he want to make her to think about him.
So far Avi been thinking that she was torturing him for what he did.
But today, he brought all the wedding stuff  like attire and bangles etc. What he thinking about her? With the shock on the wedding anniversary night , may be she couldn't remember any thing.
Today the CV's gave a hint she had memory loss. Then how could she remember every thing of her childhood memories?
I did answered CB for that before.
Ok sara ! dont make urself takli thinking all these.  good night dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolguy3

But if she is Arpi then why wud Mama n fly get her married coz wen dey must hv found her , she was dressed as a bride ...so then isnt is wrong 2 get her married ...i guess she is Pihu (still hope she is Arpi) Oh stupid CV's AngryAngry ...get AVITA 2gether CryCry...its sad 2 watch d epi also
Hey CGBig smile
I did edited my  comment on UD. Did u read then, u can get Answer for that.Even Mamaji's family r unaware that she is Arpi with memory loss. The body that the Police brought to haweli is Pihu's.
CB also did ask the same Q. I did answered her .If u want u go through that comment.Embarrassed
She was in the wedding attire that time when they found ,but may be Pihu also just like the same dress and might torn or discoloured with mud.or may b did not noticed in such shock to see her in that state.
Me think PJ taken all the jewellery before he thrown the body into waters, thats why they dont know its a married woman.Today did u see Avi brought her mangal sutra to Pihu's house to show her.
Here Dev's side is correct as he thinks it Pihu, the othr side Avi thinks its Arpi which we know its Arpi, but how can Avi prove its Arpi. ? Without evidence except the features and their wedding photo. (dont say DNA test , as if CV's take that decision then, there wont be any story after that test.LOL)
Dev's kidnap will help to prove  Avi's innocent and  unveil of BJ's crimes behind Avita by Dev soon, me say at the end .

Edited by BenNevis - 12 May 2011 at 2:13pm

chista.Vrish.Sidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index