Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey VrishπŸ˜ƒ
@red
In real world this would be happen. But this is a fiction na.
If they want to know the dead body that was brought by the police , they would have a postmortem and the test of DNA too.And they would confirm whether its murder or suicide too.
This things not gonna happen in Indian Television.πŸ˜†

Dev murder is the solution for Avi's problems  now. This will lead Avi to find the  real culprit who making him as culprit in the eyes of Mamaji's family.
Its obvious that they blame Avi only and Bj want the same but here her plan going to backfire soon.She just want Pihu hate Avi more and more and stay away from him, not getting any closer. 

I'm all for Avi & Arpi coming together, but I'm not for innocent bystanders being hurt (Pawan) or killed (Dev}.  If Dev is murdered and it'll take a week to expose BJ, won't bother.  Will just wait for the last episode.

Yup, I know it's fiction, but on TV, you don't exactly have Bollywood, where you have one hero crashing 10 men, sending them flying w/ a kick and having explosive noises when someone punches someone else in the nose.  Here, it's expected to approximate reality, but it's nothing like it.  Even in the saas bahu dramas, I doubt that even half the country's saas's are as evil as depicted.

Problem is that if Dev gets killed, the only person who can get to the bottom of everything is Dev.  But if BJ orders something to be done to him and Dev finds out, escapes and reports to the cops that BJ has done it, that would be a breakthrough.  Particularly if he hears BJ plotting against Avdesh.

Also, if Pihu is in fact Arpita, then she has allowed Pawan and Dev to get hurt on her a/c, and is downright evil.  Can't imagine that about her.

Anyway, looks like tomorrow's episode is a must miss.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: chatterbox

ok  if pihu was  neice of the family and dead and arpi was found unconscious  ok so mama family thinks she is pihu

theek hai then explain how can pihu remember  dev or earlier memories with mama familyπŸ˜•

Hai CB
@Pink
We all know that Pihu is an orphan and was raised by the family of Mamaji.
In the episode where mamaji want money for court case of Pawan, Pihu said "jab se hosh sambhala hai, jab se aap hamare matha , pitha hai".
This means one thing is , when Arpi was thrown into waters, she was found by the mamaji,( who also got niece look alike of Arpi)they found her at the banks of waters. As she hurt at the back of head she might not remember any thing coz of the injury, then the mama's family might explain about themselves and others to bring  her memory back.This is one possibility she might know everything as the pictures of Pihu&her's r just same.And when come to the behaviour, the injury might made her to act more hyper than normal. Me thinks.The ashes might be Pihu's that immersed in waters.
On the other hand if she just Pihu and she just telling her memories with Dev and Pawan.
But if it is so , then there is no point bringing Pihu, look like Arpi into the story except to torture Avi and its viewrs.
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
uff  i heard wrong

she does say yeh dev ke kapde hai and i heard yeh mere kapde hain

anyways comin back to  the episode or precap

i dont think dev is killed

bahuji seems to want to hit the last nail in coffin so pihu and family totally go against avdesh

whatever she tells in mute to pandit is always confusing

even when  arpita fell from terrace she said something in mute

today also same

so  my new theory and dont u throw jootas at me. already i m heartbroken with all my theories goin down the drain and let this one also  go but just but

bahuji may not be behind those crimes in past
and bahuji just may want avdesh to understand and grow his brains. or mayb she wanted arpita to prove she can be avdesh's wife and tackle everything that comes her way

bahuji has one thing going against her  that she has some of lusty feelings for avdesh

other than that  i feel there is something else as i mentioned above

but  oh well just a theory 
BenNevis thumbnail
@Vrish
I couldn't stop laughing at ur comment above in reply to me. Thanks .
As u said its BJ rattle but Dev wont be murdered , but be kidnapped for a while as me thinks BJ hitting two birds with one stone.
She is taking revenge for Dev did favour to Mamji's family by bail out Pawan from jail and at the same time she is keeping them away from each other.Pihu & Avi by making Avi the culprit.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

We all know that Pihu is an orphan and was raised by the family of Mamaji.
In the episode where mamaji want money for court case of Pawan, Pihu said "jab se hosh sambhala hai, jab se aap hamare matha , pitha hai".
This means one thing is , when Arpi was thrown into waters, she was found by the mamaji,( who also got niece look alike of Arpi)they found her at the banks of waters. As she hurt at the back of head she might not remember any thing coz of the injury, then the mama's family might explain about themselves and others to bring  her memory back.This is one possibility she might know everything as the pictures of Pihu r just same.And when come to the behaviour, the injury might made her to act more hyper than normal. Me thinks.The ashes might be Pihu's that immersed in waters.
On the other hand if she just Pihu and she just telling her memories with Dev and Pawan.
But if it is so , then there is no point bringing Pihu, look like Arpi into the story except to torture Avi and its viewrs.

so u saying the body which was brought to haveli cud be pihu's

and so mama family doesnt know if pihu is  really dead or not  and the girl they found they think that is pihu and  told her all right

BenNevis thumbnail
@CB
 Yep,when the Police Inspector said to Bj at haweli and said the features of this girl just like u said about Arpi. The body was decomposed. Then why dont they take the DNA test to confirm?
If they confirms there will be no story of BJ and Pihu.Isn't it?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Then there is no possibility of PJ saving Arpi too.

chatterbox thumbnail
oh man i think i had enough excitement for today

i m going mad here.  wud go off to sleep and i wud be thinking better

bekaar mein got excited πŸ€ͺ
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnks Nandu di... fr an awesome update...

im going crazy nw...Who is she...Arpi or Pihu...?????

Plz clear it soon. If she is Pihu..make Avi realise this...or it cld be too late!!

I still think she is Pihu
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I'm all for Avi & Arpi coming together, but I'm not for innocent bystanders being hurt (Pawan) or killed (Dev}.  If Dev is murdered and it'll take a week to expose BJ, won't bother.  Will just wait for the last episode.

Yup, I know it's fiction, but on TV, you don't exactly have Bollywood, where you have one hero crashing 10 men, sending them flying w/ a kick and having explosive noises when someone punches someone else in the nose.  Here, it's expected to approximate reality, but it's nothing like it.  Even in the saas bahu dramas, I doubt that even half the country's saas's are as evil as depicted.

Problem is that if Dev gets killed, the only person who can get to the bottom of everything is Dev.  But if BJ orders something to be done to him and Dev finds out, escapes and reports to the cops that BJ has done it, that would be a breakthrough.  Particularly if he hears BJ plotting against Avdesh.

Also, if Pihu is in fact Arpita, then she has allowed Pawan and Dev to get hurt on her a/c, and is downright evil.  Can't imagine that about her.

Anyway, looks like tomorrow's episode is a must miss.

Vrish
@red
Me guess,This what exactly going to happen. Me totally agree with u . Even me dont want Dev to be killed, as i like this character very much after Arpi's.
Agree with u Bj just sent the shirt stained with  blood to rattle Mama's family even more. Its just to scare them and make Avi, the murderer an innocent.
This would make the mama's family hate Avi  even more than before.
BJ always love to hit two birds with one arrow.
She making mama's family life like a hell and making Avi not to get close to Pihu.😑
Whatever she doing is just making Avi's life more than hell.
she should get a severe punishement soon.
BenNevis thumbnail
Hai Nandu darlingπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the Update πŸ‘

Hello Every oneπŸ˜ƒ
Now its sure that the Mamaji's family got a niece called Pihu who is a look alike Arpi.She is orphan , no family. Even Dev is also an orphan. Me actually wanted to see him as Pihu's friend,but...Its OK for me as there is misunderstanding that they think Arpi as Pihu.πŸ˜‰
Thats why all this Pihu&Dev romance& wedding. But im sure it wont be happen. Me hopes.πŸ˜ƒ
I know Avi was very sensitive but  he knows what to do in his own way and he did warn Dev not to marry Pihu.What else he can do? Why did they bring Dev to Haweli/?They can warn him  at his home, then BJ wouldn't know anything of what Avi telling to Dev?😑 Me silly!!! Then how would BJ plots another wicked deed against Avi?😑
Now Avi will be blamed once again but this time Mama's family take it to Court ,against him for Killing Dev.(ofcourse we all knew he wont be killed, kept in a cellar something like that)
The CV's successfully continuing the cliffhanger  its Pihu or Arpi.πŸ‘
Its a good going CV's.( i can see most  of u grinding teeth for thisπŸ˜†)

Hey guys dont angry with me.
Dev thinks she is just Pihu as he knows her she is his childhood friend. Avi says she is Arpi.
here Dev's argument makes more sense than Avi's.Isn't it?
 Then what the CV's trying to show us? Certainly not that she is just Pihu. We all already  know that .  Then Its their job to make that what we r watching/thinking  is wrong and they have to show/prove  she is Arpi not Pihu as Avi's heart telling is true as he is loving his wife sincerely and want to live with her.
More over, a pure and innocent wife who  suffered alot and sacrificed her life for the sake of her husband deserved more than her husbands love, its her children.
This is what the CV's has to do as its their job that too make the story more sensible way.
This is what they r  doing now.
 That's why im appreciating them. They going to show that she is not pihu But Arpi. But its takes time na.
They dont want to sit back &  watch the Poor innocent girl's  death coz of the good but brainless , emotional fool husband's doubt.
Here they wishing to bring the brains of both . But through Dev's( kidnapping)/killing.
But not to show Pihu&Dev's romance.
Though their romance is also a valid one  as they know each other for long time and want to get married. Then why did they made this pair  just to torture Avi more and more? Certainly not.
 still mama's family thinking  that the girl living in their house is Pihu, an orphan, but they dont know one more thing, its our Arpi with memory loss.
This is what they want to show us.
Tomorrow, BJ's plan to hit two birds with one arrow will takes place.she want to make Avi the murderer in the eyes of Mamaji's family by killing Dev.
 It makes them to hate him more and will drag Avi to the court this time with the  blood stained shirt as proof of his missing or killing.
As every one's  guess, me too thinking thats' BJ just want to scare Mamaji's family to run away from Lallanpur, at the same time she makes Avi fail in his painful efforts to get Arpi back.
We all knew how much she been punishing Avi since he got married to Arpi.😭
Dev might be kept somewhere so that everyone believes that Avi killed him for Pihu.
This would be the turning point and will back fire BJ.
He is the one going to prove Avi's innocence now with proof in court and BJ's hand in all the crimes .This might happen mid of next week. Me thinks.
Then the wedding will takes place.
But by the mid of the last week of the show,Arpi gets her memory back.
As I said before Bj will attack Dev and will be saved by Avi. Me still sticked to this word.πŸ˜ƒ
more over i want to see good friendship between these two until Avita re- union.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ