Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i still wonder how they are going to wrap such intense story within limited no of days with a logical ending 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh man sow this time u r coming up with ur ans to the confusion

and i feel as if i m public prosecutor out to prove the girl is pihu

and u r defence lawyer out to prove the girl is arpita

we are in court and  who is judge then  🤣

wud come back to it more later
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is nothing to indicate any memory loss.  Also memory loss doesn't mean that that person will suddenly have someone else's memories: if that's what the CVs end up showing, they'd be incredibly stupid.  No, there have been too many things to suggest she is Pihu, and hardly anything to suggest she is Arpi.  Demanding the Avdesh stop being a thug - that any girl will want, just b'cos Pihu wants it like Arpita did doesn't mean that she is Arpi.  Even in her encounter w/ BJ, while she may have shocked BJ and looked @ her, even that was insufficient to suggest that she was Arpi, although that may have thrown people on the wrong track.

And if Arpi is trying to do all this to make Avdesh jealous and make him reform, she's really being insensitive by subjecting this family to such misery.  Moreover, agreeing to this marriage, if she is Arpi, is too much: imagine the impact it'll have on Dev once she breaks it.  If she is Arpi, she will be little better than BJ.

Since tonight is Friday, I hope something major happens to hint to Avdesh that there is something fishy about BJ, so that starting Monday, the serial can take a turn for the better.
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey All (Guess noone is online now) 

A very touching epi and Ashish, like always was at his best ⭐️ There is hardly any time left for the cvs to play hide n seek between Arpi n Pihu. It shud be revealed quick. Enough of Bj's evil games ..the show is abt to end and this woman is going on hitting sixers. I just hope she is exposed bfr all n especially Avi...soon so that we can see some epis of happy moments between Avita.

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jab bhi mai pihu and dev ko dekhti hoon mere ko avi se bhi jyada gussa aata hai
i just hate heir scenes
aur iss gusse me ghee dalte haui mamma . mammi ke scene...

@thanxx nandu di for updates
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey yaa nandu
u came very early today

i did log and had to go for morning work etc

ya  i keep telling there are enough hints that the girl is pihu and not arpita which makes me think there is tragic end  in store for  avdesh

and if anything has to change it better change now  and the following two weeks shud be for revelation and justice and avita re union

and err btw ur comment abt sixers wud please vrish

@vrish the ramayan which is starting has only baal kaand now not the whole thing..
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kehte hai ki jab paap ka matka bhar jaata hai toh phoota hai
per bhauji pass pata nahi  kaise matka hai ji phootta hi nahi...🤣🤣
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey CG😃
I did edited my  comment on UD. Did u read then, u can get Answer for that.Even Mamaji's family r unaware that she is Arpi with memory loss. The body that the Police brought to haweli is Pihu's.
CB also did ask the same Q. I did answered her .If u want u go through that comment.😳
She was in the wedding attire that time when they found ,but may be Pihu also just like the same dress and might torn or discoloured with mud.or may b did not noticed in such shock to see her in that state.
Me think PJ taken all the jewellery before he thrown the body into waters, thats why they dont know its a married woman.Today did u see Avi brought her mangal sutra to Pihu's house to show her.
Here Dev's side is correct as he thinks it Pihu, the othr side Avi thinks its Arpi which we know its Arpi, but how can Avi prove its Arpi. ? Without evidence except the features and their wedding photo. (dont say DNA test , as if CV's take that decision then, there wont be any story after that test.😆)
Dev's kidnap will help to prove  Avi's innocent and  unveil of BJ's crimes behind Avita by Dev soon, me say at the end .

Good Morning
I agree with Sow's theory...
I think It was pihu's deadbody which was bought to Haveli
& inspector had identified the body because of the jewellery
Arpiuta mut be having a memory loss & Mama Fly might  be not knowing about  it.
When she saw Dev for the first time she had  a confused look only  Dev could recognise her.

somewhere somebody is helping her i feel...

hehehehehehe
By the way one more consummation😆

After the tough phase, Pankhi and Agantuk decide to consummate their matrimony in Sahara One's Ganga Kii Dheej...

Edited by swamini5 - 12 years ago
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey yaa nandu
u came very early today

i did log and had to go for morning work etc

ya  i keep telling there are enough hints that the girl is pihu and not arpita which makes me think there is tragic end  in store for  avdesh

and if anything has to change it better change now  and the following two weeks shud be for revelation and justice and avita re union

and err btw ur comment abt sixers wud please vrish

@vrish the ramayan which is starting has only baal kaand now not the whole thing..

Ya i logged in early as had to log off quick last nite after updates. Read all the theories but my mind isnt working now or maybe i dont want to predict anything for now. These cvs never give wat we want  So its of no use expecting something. I am just hoping to see some happy Avita scenes bfr the show wraps n more of all want Arpi to expose Bj. That Bj made her life miserable n killed her 😡😭 No Dev ...No Pihu ... I want only Arpi to expose this wicked lusty woman 😡
chatterbox thumbnail
ho swamin good morning

yaar its too confusing.. its crazy that even when i logged off i was thinking of sow's theory which makes sense but what i see makes me think differently

i did say when pihu saw dev first time she ws confused but later  it seems she is sort of in love with the guy.

bad memory loss or what i dont understand

if she is arpita how far wud she go in torturing avdesh..  in gentle ways also she can nudge him towards bahuji na

and i m still wondering abt bahuji there is more to it then what we are shown