Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lalitha_92

me having a big doubt now...

hw avi is having arpi's mangalsutra??

she was thrown in water by wearing all the costume na.. then hw avi got it???๐Ÿ˜•

somebody clear ma doubt..

Hey Lalitha๐Ÿ˜ƒ
me got the same doubt.When PJ throwed her body did he take out all the jewellery and bring them back?Thinking as they value somuch money๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

@red
hey siddra me agree with u.

hey di ๐Ÿค—

me too agree with you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

may be slowly at wedding day Pihu will realize that she is Arpitha and go back to Avi ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  I stopped watching after reading about yet one more of BJ's antics.

I wonder whether Dev was actually murdered, and if so, whether by Avi's goons or BJ's?  Or whether it was just BJ sending this to Pihu to rattle them even more?  But what I hate this time is Avi abducting Dev - he has no business doing that.  Let him challenge this marriage in court, claiming that Pihu is Arpita, and let a DNA test determine what it is.

If Dev is dead, I'm off this serial NOW.  Enough is enough, Mrs BJ!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก  I really miss RV - he's the type who could have dealt w/ that bitch!!!

Oh, and thank god this excrement of a serial is on its way to being flushed down the toilet!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก  Can't happen soon enough ๐Ÿคข
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really hate this episode. Pihu is behaving so chummy with Dev and we still feel like she is Arpi. why can't the cvs let Avi know that she is not his wife and leave them alone. Avi should have given Pihu their wedding photo to prove that they are married. She wouldn't believe the bangles and outfit .  So Avi is going to get blamed again. Why can't BJ leave Avi alone since she knows that Pihu is marrying another man.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Nandu, I really want this track to move more quickly.
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Thanks for the update.  I stopped watching after reading about yet one more of BJ's antics.

I wonder whether Dev was actually murdered, and if so, whether by Avi's goons or BJ's?  Or whether it was just BJ sending this to Pihu to rattle them even more?  But what I hate this time is Avi abducting Dev - he has no business doing that.  Let him challenge this marriage in court, claiming that Pihu is Arpita, and let a DNA test determine what it is.

If Dev is dead, I'm off this serial NOW.  Enough is enough, Mrs BJ!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก  I really miss RV - he's the type who could have dealt w/ that bitch!!!

Oh, and thank god this excrement of a serial is on its way to being flushed down the toilet!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก  Can't happen soon enough ๐Ÿคข

Hey Vrish๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@red
In real world this would be happen. But this is a fiction na.
If they want to know the dead body that was brought by the police , they would have a postmortem and the test of DNA too.And they would confirm whether its murder or suicide too.
This things not gonna happen in Indian Television.๐Ÿ˜†

Dev murder is the solution for Avi's problems  now. Me dont think he was murdered but made by BJ . This will lead Avi to find the  real culprit who making him as culprit in the eyes of Mamaji's family.
Its obvious that they blame Avi only and Bj want the same but here her plan going to backfire soon.She just want Pihu hate Avi more and more and stay away from him, not getting any closer. 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i m more heartbroken now  coz i got excited for no reason  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

first part told me this girl is not arpita at all..

second part  told me when avdesh shows her  the wedding dress etc  pihu seems bit rattled and disturbed which made me think is she really arpita or not

third part dev says he knows pihu since childhood  made me think this is pihu

fourth part the precap made me hear she is arpita

baaahhh i am going mad now  ๐Ÿ˜ก
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the detailed update Nandini๐Ÿค—

Hats off to you for doing this when I know how difficult it is getting to even watch the epi with the current track. Pihu's coy blushes in yesterday's epi were making me nauseous

Dev couldn't have been for just a couple of episodes...so maybe he is not dead...just a warning shot by BJ...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddra_4_lyf

Great update!
i think that pihu was the niece of that family and she has died.
mama and mami spotted arpi sumwer unconscious and thought her to be pihu.
cant explain how she has no cuts and bruises after falling from such height.

ok  if pihu was  neice of the family and dead and arpi was found unconscious  ok so mama family thinks she is pihu

theek hai then explain how can pihu remember  dev or earlier memories with mama family๐Ÿ˜•
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

hey di ๐Ÿค—

me too agree with you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

may be slowly at wedding day Pihu will realize that she is Arpitha and go back to Avi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey sis ๐Ÿค—
How r u?
How is ur ankle&back?
hope u r  feeling much better now.
Im agree with u and me guessing something going to happen on the day of wedding , she might hurt by accidently and her memory comes back. That will be the biggest shock for mamaji's family. Then they would become Arpi's Mum&Dad  and will go to Avi asking for forgiveness and handover her to him.๐Ÿ˜‰