ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Today i felt some relief and happy with dev bcoz while listening to melodious voice of our lovely rads he was not making faces ,he understands that he does not need to be rude when rads is not seeing him.ya he goes out from there bcoz he was sad at his own fate having not rads in his life ,acc to his believe actually.
and i am pretty sure ,slowly slowly he is going to lessen his rudeness by rads behaviour her faith.he has to change bcoz he does not know with whom he is fighting-A KANHA BHAKT who sometimes challenges kanha also and kanha has to bow head then what is dev in front of her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It was a nice scene indeed. Hope to see more tomorrow!

devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
avi looks handsome as ever finally saw for a little while without that annoying frown  missed seeing the part where dev had hurt rads by closing the suitcase ---or maybe they did not show the part how or if dev helped rads with wound ---hope they do not cut out stuff like that
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Was waiting to see a softer Dev for a long time. Hope we'l be able to witness  this more often. Have to see how Radhika feeds Dev her halwa.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes. The scene was beautiful indeed with Rads singing and Dev unable to move, being entranced by the beauty of her music. He even saw the idol gifted by him, placed in the temple and am sure would have smiled underneath in his heart...however, soon reality came ahead and he walked away with much effort.

@Devina22: I agree...it was kind of odd that they didnt show the complete scene!! I too was expecting that they would show something...a small one second scene would have been enough... or else they cud have shown Dev leaving the room y'day itself!! Or else they cud have shown Radhika remembering that scene in her thoughts!! Anything...but not this cut!! These people should stop leaving the things for the audience to assume!! 
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was indeed a really nice seen, waitin for tmrw epidoe 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really they should have completed the scene we were waiting to see dev's reaction positive or negative whatever
thanks to devika for giving us the scene cut by our CVs
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice scene waiting for more scenes like that and more radev scenes
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally Dev smile , wonderful scene with Radhika singing and Dev watching herđź‘Ź
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dev was really not rude with rads i think he is acting to be rude with her so that she can forget him and accept her marriage with rohan