Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Final Warning

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I written a post here in the YMGGK Forum and it's sad that after so long I have write a warning post.

There has been a lot of people persistently asking for the written updates by creating separate threads which is against India-Forum rules. I would just like to please ask you guys all to patiently wait for the written updates because the updater is also just a member like you on the forum. I realize that as the show becomes more interesting all of you would like to know what's happening but we can not expect the written updater's to forsake their work in order to provide us with a quick update. Also please do not compare written updaters of the YMGGK Forum to written updaters on other forums. Sometimes the written updater is from a different time zone which means that while an updater that provides quick updates is at home the other is at work. For example, India and America. An updater from India will be able to watch the episode and immediately post the update but an updater from America will come home from work and then post the update, hence taking more time. Also when we compare the work of one written updater to the other written updaters it hurt's the feelings of the updater. The written updaters put a lot of time and effort to write updates and we as the readers should appreciate them for taking time out of their day to write us an update. I hope you guys are able to understand. Please do not post any posts asking for updates. An update will be posted as soon as the updater gets time. If any post is found asking for updates the member will be given a raise in their warning level.

I will continue to un-active on the forum till June 10 but if you guys need help, have any question or concerns you can PM me and I will try my best to help you as soon and as much as I can. Before I go I just want to remind you all to please be kind and patient with the written updaters. I miss you all and I will be back on June 10! See you all then and until then take care. Love you guys Smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

wowrupD.I.D.forevasharmilaprasadsnauthTrini331daredevilskad271--Preeti--LuvKyuMinashethaasaxena3Gauri22riniiiiJasToronto-SweetGirl-LuvManan13supercool3nycsweetieInfofanCutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Aww thank you hun! This post was needed. You're amazing. :-)

Come back soon! Miss you! Take care!

Yes we will raise warning levels from here on out for anyone creating new topics asking for written updates!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 May 2011 at 7:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto-SweetGirl-Infofan

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Rani,

Aww I miss you guys too! I will be back soon. I am just waiting for school to end and then I will be on India-Forums basically for the whole day. But no problem I know how it feels when written updater's are compared to other and not appreciated so I felt that there was a really big need to post this.

Talk to you soon, take care!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-Cutiepie Rani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top