Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: raga_fan

not big fan of ymggk nor i watch it but have to say suhasi  is smart good looking and a very talented actor

Oh, if YMGGK has a long way to go - then we cannot get Suhasi to act opposite MIK yet.   Well, that can wait then. 😊 I got tired of YMGGK storyline, but I love to watch Suhasi.  She is fabulous.  She should be in movies.

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So in all the serials at one point or other the story line gets tiring and weird. I dont think that is not the only reason the serial to end. May be it has got to do with producers and tha channel and the actors. In my opinion Sangini was not all bad  In fact it was very different from the existing predictable serials with same kind of themes. They could have defenitely improved with such GREAT TALENTED ACTORS  I will miss sangini and my sangini friends I am very sad to today. I will miss MIK  
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@ Trina , playing the role of a cop will b just too much predictable role for MIK n I'm afraid at one point he may get tired n leave the show as he'll feel unsatisfied with his work n we all know what MIK does when he's unsatisfied with his show , so a different kind of role , like that of a mentally disable person or an autistic will b great adventure for him.