Khule baalon mein tu zyada achi lagti hai :O

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So basically, Gulaal is adorning herself and singing. Kesar is walking by and he overhears her...needless to say he stops and admires at her beauty. Gulaal notices him and feels uncomfortable but she calls him in (she was going to put her pallu back on again but for some reason it didn't stay on). After an awkward moment, he tells Gulaal that he's going to the city for work and hearing this Gulaal is overjoyed (awww) because he's taking responsibility on his shoulders now. She tells him to take Talli, he says his coin will decide and does the usual tossing but as Gulaal tries to look...he becomes mesmerised again while she's like 'whats wrong?' and then *barampum..pshhh* he comes out with 'Talli sahi kehti hai, tu khule baalon mein zyada achi lagti hai'. Gulaal is stunned! Not only does the statement come as a shock but it most probably also hit her that he might been looking at her when Talli said all this.

PRECAP: I think Kesar's room needs tidying so Gulaal tells him that she'll tell Talli to do it and he asks why she can't do it. Gulaal reminds him that he was the one who told her to keep away from his belongings. I'm not quite sure what Kesar says but it was something like 'So what if I said that? you're part of my life too'. Gulaal's surprised again..

If somebody could check that ðŸ˜›
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im sooo excited about the precap...
im guessing now gulaal is also going to start analyzing kesar's actions around her because of what her mother said to her...
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Reemz it was such a beautiful scene bw kes and gul and yep the guy was sooo admiring her and totally smitten by her ...I also loved the awkwardness and omg kes said it on her face ...tu khule balon mein jyada achi lagti hai...and the shock on gulaal's face...taken aback...I think she is getting hints...The way kesar...😳sigh looks at her...so cute...Btw in the mirror scene when gulaal says that vasant would be very happy to see him take responsibilities...the way kesar asks her ...aur tu...that was cool man...😳

Again we see another scene where talli rani honks and kes is only bothered to pursue gulaal to come with them ...Omg talli rani ko dikhta nahi hai kya...🤣

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She is definitely going to be wary of him now. The last scene between Gulaal and her mum was really powerful too! Jamuna Kaki has overheard so she will she add fuel to the fire :P

Kesar's so cute. He wanted Gulaal to come with him :P Can't wait for tomorrows episode 😳
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

She is definitely going to be wary of him now. The last scene between Gulaal and her mum was really powerful too! Jamuna Kaki has overheard so she will she add fuel to the fire :P

Kesar's so cute. He wanted Gulaal to come with him :P Can't wait for tomorrows episode 😳

YEp indeed the scene was bang on...And Jk ...loudmouth ...venom spewing woman...she will just do the need ful...but these character are merely wake up calls for gulaal...she has now actually started to notice kesar's actions...man he was so obvoius today...You can always sense attraction and love from a guy...And the precap...its again bang on ...me too jumping like a 🥳teenager🤪

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The scene with them was beautiful, so subtle yet so delicate but so lovely

Her mum and her scene was powerful, coz it got to her and maybe some realization was needed, its always something else when someone says it out aloud then not saying anything and i think Gulaal's gonna somehow see how Kesar is around her and how he acts and the actions he does and when she hopes to see Kesar do around Talli

Only someone saying it to her like her mother or someone like maybe Reva, can make her look at Kesar and how he is with her, otherwise she would of brushed it off in a way
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think kesar will have to thank Poonamba, JK and probably even Talli (if she does not turn into the vamp!) for giving him his gulaal! ha! 

man, the female species can be sooo manipulative! LOL.😆
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the episode today. Kesar is sooo in love with Gulaal, she must start getting the hint now!

In the precap, neil looked so hot in the white shirt!
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@smiley: he was wearing his kurta!!! ðŸ˜› and yes... he looked svelte..
yuktijain thumbnail
I JST HATE THE EXPRESSIONS OF GULAAL WHEN KESAR TOLD HIM KI "TALLI THEEK KEHTI HAI TU KHULE BAALON MEIN  ZYAADA ACHHI LAGTI HAI😡."
     HE WAS SOOO CUTE IN THAT SCENE...
 I DON'T KNOW ITS RIGHT OR WRONG BUT I AGREE WITH GULAAL'S MOM..
Edited by yuktijain - 12 years ago