Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - May 12th 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

Originally posted by andv

Great! I can't wait to watch the episode on youtube. Need to wait till the evening though :-)
It is good to see Jagya at least worrying for his mom. He is not totally lost  cause... Tongue  Yeah it is good Anandi now knows the relationship is over and she can move on with her life. What was the message at the end?

@bold

jyo insaan apne maata pita ke sneh, vishwas aur mamta ka gala ghontkar unki aashaoon ko tod deta hein, uske saare sambandh ek ke baad ek tootte chale jate hein aur who akela reh jaata hein
[/QUOTE]
hmmm? dont understand Hindi please.Confused maybe i need to change my profile picture cos the current one is so misleading.ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Hey Avie. Not a problem: it just means that the person who breaks/disregards the love and trust of his parents ultimately starts to loose all his relationships and he is left all alone

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

i have to say it was a very good  episode,powerpacked , emotional , lots of drama

and ppl got what they wanted , jagya kimisery jagya parshaan which we all loveLOLLOL
 the story actually moved today ,TongueLOLLOL and shashank was fabulous,Clap jagat is such a character ,
 if u see him today u feel angry and sorry 4 him at the same time
well he was very good in crying scenes also today , i feel
well , gauri crying is totally diff and it hurts u, she cries rarely, i really felt bad 4 her , its going to be a huge setback 4 her when she will come to know
lets hope this is the last time we will see anandi like this, hoping 4 a brand new anadi starting tom,

Edited by intruderfast - 12 May 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

sruthi_m Senior Member
sruthi_m
sruthi_m

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Nice to see the updates in English...Thanks for all who are making this happen:) . I don't understand hindi very well but I have been following balika vadhu serial because I like it. I recently came accros this forum with the updates in english and it really helped me understand better

~~sruthi~~

iloveidiotboxandv

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthi_m

Nice to see the updates in English...Thanks for all who are making this happen:) . I don't understand hindi very well but I have been following balika vadhu serial because I like it. I recently came accros this forum with the updates in english and it really helped me understand better

~~sruthi~~

WelcomeSmile...don't worry just be an active number and you will receive all the help you need to understand the show. The team here is greatThumbs UpThumbs UpClap. they always help me when i needed it...all you have to do is ask. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_mandviloveidiotboxpjyo

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Lol I like how u call him Jagya at the beginning of the update and then start calling him Jagat after Sumitra has left Approve
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i have to say it was a very good  episode,powerpacked , emotional , lots of drama

and ppl got what they wanted , jagya kimisery jagya parshaan which we all loveLOLLOL
 the story actually moved today ,TongueLOLLOL and shashank was fabulous,Clap jagat is such a character ,
 if u see him today u feel angry and sorry 4 him at the same time
well he was very good in crying scenes also today , i feel
well , gauri crying is totally diff and it hurts u, she cries rarely, i really felt bad 4 her , its going to be a huge setback 4 her when she will come to know
lets hope this is the last time we will see anandi like this, hoping 4 a brand new anadi starting tom,
Yeah anmol,i too liked the episode and shashank was good,Winkuski crying scenes mein improvement hai.LOL..More than sorrow for jagat i was wondering why he was so stunned at  sumitra breaking ties -her anger was not so unexpected considering how callously he himself is treating people . He could have followed  her to airport but he just stood stunned , 'koi usse bhii reject karr saktha hai' ..He just  couldnt  accept that  so as usual saari bhadaass anandi pe nikaal dii..Ermm    jagya need to grow up and realise his actions have consequences ..
Look at gauri - iske kaaran ab woh bhii ro  rahi hai,poor girl Ouch ..Aur usse patha bhii nahi yeh usse aur kithnaa rulayegaa..iske karthoothey hii aisee hai ki pehle anandi aur ab 
gauri royegii  ..Ouch
 People should have honesty in dealing with their relationships otherwise many people end up hurting ,  jagya should understand that ...Stern Smile

andvintruderfast

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
nice update...thanks for sharingSmile
i think so gauri will definetly leave jagya
poor anandi jagya was sooo rude on d phone
trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hey cool now anandi will not have to fill her maang n can move ahead in life n educate herself to teach that jagya a lesson of his life...

Go to top