BV - May 12th 2011 - Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Nice to see the updates in English...Thanks for all who are making this happen:) . I don't understand hindi very well but I have been following balika vadhu serial because I like it. I recently came accros this forum with the updates in english and it really helped me understand better

~~sruthi~~
Originally posted by sruthi_m

Nice to see the updates in English...Thanks for all who are making this happen:) . I don't understand hindi very well but I have been following balika vadhu serial because I like it. I recently came accros this forum with the updates in english and it really helped me understand better

~~sruthi~~

Welcome😊...don't worry just be an active number and you will receive all the help you need to understand the show. The team here is greatπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘. they always help me when i needed it...all you have to do is ask. 
Lol I like how u call him Jagya at the beginning of the update and then start calling him Jagat after Sumitra has left
Originally posted by intruderfast

i have to say it was a very good  episode,powerpacked , emotional , lots of drama

and ppl got what they wanted , jagya kimisery jagya parshaan which we all loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 the story actually moved today ,πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and shashank was fabulous,πŸ‘ jagat is such a character ,
 if u see him today u feel angry and sorry 4 him at the same time
well he was very good in crying scenes also today , i feel
well , gauri crying is totally diff and it hurts u, she cries rarely, i really felt bad 4 her , its going to be a huge setback 4 her when she will come to know
lets hope this is the last time we will see anandi like this, hoping 4 a brand new anadi starting tom,
Yeah anmol,i too liked the episode and shashank was good,πŸ˜‰uski crying scenes mein improvement hai.πŸ˜†..More than sorrow for jagat i was wondering why he was so stunned at  sumitra breaking ties -her anger was not so unexpected considering how callously he himself is treating people . He could have followed  her to airport but he just stood stunned , 'koi usse bhii reject karr saktha hai' ..He just  couldnt  accept that  so as usual saari bhadaass anandi pe nikaal dii..πŸ€”    jagya need to grow up and realise his actions have consequences ..
Look at gauri - iske kaaran ab woh bhii ro  rahi hai,poor girl  ..Aur usse patha bhii nahi yeh usse aur kithnaa rulayegaa..iske karthoothey hii aisee hai ki pehle anandi aur ab 
gauri royegii  ..
 People should have honesty in dealing with their relationships otherwise many people end up hurting ,  jagya should understand that ...😳

nice update...thanks for sharing😊
i think so gauri will definetly leave jagya
poor anandi jagya was sooo rude on d phone
hey cool now anandi will not have to fill her maang n can move ahead in life n educate herself to teach that jagya a lesson of his life...