aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chachu bhi na, ek dhang ka kaam kiya, pswrd change karke.. but uss me bhi akal ki kanjoosi.. such a predictable pswrd i ask u!! y r CVs hell bent on showing police officers to be so lame!! πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah..!! if he has hard feelings for her than why make the password related to her name?!! n i dnt get how 95341 is even a bit related to arohi?!! none of the letters make her nameπŸ˜•...Kab akal aayegi c's ko..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cos they are lame.didn't you see how they treated rahul gandhi yesterday.

but you are right such an easy password proves another ullupanti.
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is always shown like this .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rajveer & its special officers πŸ˜†.t.here were only 2 bakris , why all the officers have to get down to clear the way , can't he let one with Arjun . πŸ˜• when he knows that there is possibility of persons rescuing him .πŸ˜•

Edited by roma2011 - 12 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very true Aksh such a predictable password πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think he never studied password policy🀣
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣..it was too much of a blooper!..arohi isnt even related to the numbers!..*sigh*
shibz thumbnail
🀣🀣 instead of showing that Rajveer had changed the password, it would be better if CVs showed that Rajveer never did that since he had no idea bout the PW being leaked!! but *sighs* bloopers se inki pet palti hai😳 i thought it was only me hu was wondering how numbers from 0-9 can make dis name AROHI?!πŸ˜•
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Shibz...ditto!! they shudn't have shown Rajveer change the password..wud have made him more of a ullu...πŸ˜‰..anyways once a Ullu..always a Ullu...🀣🀣 n yeah..luks like CVs and Bloopers have janam janam ka rishta...🀣😭🀣😭
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

🀣🀣 instead of showing that Rajveer had changed the password, it would be better if CVs showed that Rajveer never did that since he had no idea bout the PW being leaked!! but *sighs* bloopers se inki pet palti hai😳 i thought it was only me hu was wondering how numbers from 0-9 can make dis name AROHI?!πŸ˜•

hehe shibz or they cud have shown that rajveer randomly set the buttons!..no need of showing the numbers to us!..πŸ˜†..coz even if they wanted to show arohi as password they cud have shown that coz pressing 1 for A ,18 for R ..
yellow_blue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ullu  da  pattha.