Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why everyone is blocking each other's mind!! (Page 3)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I Didn't expeCtin' , Piya would become too muCh Deaf , that she won't listen to anybody .. i'm just shOcked loads today ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I Didn't expeCtin' , Piya would become too muCh Deaf , that she won't listen to anybody .. i'm just shOcked loads today ..
Tomorrow pia is gonna pay a big price for her stupidity hope tht vampire slayer doesn't find sidOuchOuch
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VBeenishA

he is pretending dat in front of piya so tht she do believe him n den he wll be normal in front of her..!! :)
Maybe he is pretending can't wait for tomorrow's episodeTongue
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Yeah hope so .. Piya will pay Super big cOst of that ... yeh kya kardya Piya ne .. mujhe lag raha piya nay cotton rakhi hui thi in ears tabhe she wasn't listenin' to anyone ..LOL

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 May 2011 at 10:24am
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Really... Siddharth looked genuinely shocked to see Maithili.
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Really... Siddharth looked genuinely shocked to see Maithili.
Don't know kya kar raha hai sidConfusedConfused
Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
entry of another hottt buddha! gr8 competition fr Chandu n CWB...any ways...yahhan pe blocking blocking game chal raha hai...every one is trying to read the buddha vampy slayers mind...budhha kaunse vampy ko apna first target banayega!LOL
homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

What a good episode it was except this new entry buddha LOL pata nahi woh buddha vampires ko kaisey marata haiLOLLOLLOL

Nyways back to my post I seriously don't understand how can Pia be this dumbLOL ab toh samjho pia raniLOLLOLLOL She was blocking abhay when he was trying to contact her through telepathy and our Haseena was blocking our chandu mama from reading her mindLOL still chandu mama took off behind haseenaLOLLOLLOL Tomorrow it's gonna be good episode can't wait nowBig smileBig smileBig smile but why is Sid shocked in precap to see maithaliConfusedConfusedConfused maybe just pretendingLOL
  She was not blocking abhay's telepathy but sid was doing something becoz he knew that abhay was talking with pia. After haseena told her about abhay's biting her pia was confused n she did believe haseena for awhile but her curiosity did not allow her to follow haseena's n abhay's warning to be away but i m sure she is going to repent.  

Edited by homyar - 13 May 2011 at 2:05am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index