Why everyone is blocking each other's mind!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Really... Siddharth looked genuinely shocked to see Maithili.
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Really... Siddharth looked genuinely shocked to see Maithili.
Don't know kya kar raha hai sidπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
entry of another hottt buddha! gr8 competition fr Chandu n CWB...any ways...yahhan pe blocking blocking game chal raha hai...every one is trying to read the buddha vampy slayers mind...budhha kaunse vampy ko apna first target banayega!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vivluv

What a good episode it was except this new entry buddha πŸ˜† pata nahi woh buddha vampires ko kaisey marata haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nyways back to my post I seriously don't understand how can Pia be this dumbπŸ˜† ab toh samjho pia raniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She was blocking abhay when he was trying to contact her through telepathy and our Haseena was blocking our chandu mama from reading her mindπŸ˜† still chandu mama took off behind haseenaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tomorrow it's gonna be good episode can't wait nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but why is Sid shocked in precap to see maithaliπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• maybe just pretendingπŸ˜†
  She was not blocking abhay's telepathy but sid was doing something becoz he knew that abhay was talking with pia. After haseena told her about abhay's biting her pia was confused n she did believe haseena for awhile but her curiosity did not allow her to follow haseena's n abhay's warning to be away but i m sure she is going to repent.  Edited by homyar - 12 years ago

What a good episode it was except this new entry buddha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pata nahi woh buddha vampires ko kaisey marata haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nyways back to my post I seriously don't understand how can Pia be this dumbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab toh samjho pia raniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She was blocking abhay when he was trying to contact her through telepathy and our Haseena was blocking our chandu mama from reading her mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† still chandu mama took off behind haseenaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tomorrow it's gonna be good episode can't wait nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but why is Sid shocked in precap to see maithaliπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• maybe just pretendingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol was that severe headache which Piya was getting bcoz she was blocking Abhay? πŸ˜•
yes cant wait for today's epi really πŸ₯³ πŸ€£ β˜’️ πŸ˜†
noone beat Sid in pretense, sabko bewakuf banata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but Piya ke liye not much effort is needed by him, ab bane huye ko kya banana? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
Aaj toh metz ki super entry hogi πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol was that severe headache which Piya was getting bcoz she was blocking Abhay? πŸ˜•
yes cant wait for today's epi really πŸ₯³ πŸ€£ β˜’️ πŸ˜†
noone beat Sid in pretense, sabko bewakuf banata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but Piya ke liye not much effort is needed by him, ab bane huye ko kya banana? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£

So true Nishi Pia ne to Haseena ko bhi piche chod diya bewakufi meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kuch bhi kaho sid banda mast hai no wonder metz bhi uspe line marti haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So true Nishi Pia ne to Haseena ko bhi piche chod diya bewakufi meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kuch bhi kaho sid banda mast hai no wonder metz bhi uspe line marti haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

LOL kahi line maarte maarte Sid ko hi ma maar de Metz 🀣🀣...i still doubt even Metz can kill Sid now πŸ˜†...lets see...

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

LOL kahi line maarte maarte Sid ko hi ma maar de Metz 🀣🀣...i still doubt even Metz can kill Sid now πŸ˜†...lets see...

Metz won't kill sid😳😳😳😳 ha magar that buddha is coming behind sid yeh kya kar diya arnab ne😭😭😭😭

Metz won't kill sid😳😳😳😳 ha magar that buddha is coming behind sid yeh kya kar diya arnab ne😭😭😭😭

arey wo buddha is not after Sid abhi, he is going to D house πŸ˜†
but i dont get 1 thing...if Metz is a vampire now then how did that buddha say that there r 4 vampires only?...it shud b 5 vampires na πŸ˜†