Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

But how was Piya able to block abhay from reading her mind, didn't watch the episode yet.

actually...it's another blooper...πŸ˜† abhay was always able to read pia's mind..but according to today's episode it was only a temporary effect of his bite..πŸ˜† if i'm not mistaken..pia did hear abhay eventually but she managed to block him, though she had to pay for it with a shooting headache. πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Kitne pyaar se sid ko phone pe daat rahe theπŸ˜† mama mujhe milao na his highness se😳😳😳

arre main kaise milaoon..woh tumhaare ex-Daddy in law hi unse baatein karte the..lekin i think he's really hot and powerful..plzz ekta..introduce some nice guy...😍 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

arre main kaise milaoon..woh tumhaare ex-Daddy in law hi unse baatein karte the..lekin i think he's really hot and powerful..plzz ekta..introduce some nice guy...😍 

Thank god they didn't send this oldman as his highness instead of vampire slayer varna aap issi oldman ko ex daddy in law banati🀣🀣🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Thank god they didn't send this oldman as his highness instead of vampire slayer varna aap issi oldman ko ex daddy in law banati🀣🀣🀣

oh don't worry..by the way..was sid's entry a surprise or was there an article about it? πŸ˜† if it was a surprise then who knows, mr.highness will also enter as a surprise package. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜
VBeenishA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is pretending dat in front of piya so tht she do believe him n den he wll be normal in front of her..!! :)
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

oh don't worry..by the way..was sid's entry a surprise or was there an article about it? πŸ˜† if it was a surprise then who knows, mr.highness will also enter as a surprise package. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜

There was no article I still remember how he entered show with his 6 ab packsDay DreamingDay Dreaming ma baby sid😳😳😳
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I Didn't expeCtin' , Piya would become too muCh Deaf , that she won't listen to anybody .. i'm just shOcked loads today ..
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I Didn't expeCtin' , Piya would become too muCh Deaf , that she won't listen to anybody .. i'm just shOcked loads today ..

Tomorrow pia is gonna pay a big price for her stupidity hope tht vampire slayer doesn't find sid
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: VBeenishA

he is pretending dat in front of piya so tht she do believe him n den he wll be normal in front of her..!! :)

Maybe he is pretending can't wait for tomorrow's episodeπŸ˜›
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah hope so .. Piya will pay Super big cOst of that ... yeh kya kardya Piya ne .. mujhe lag raha piya nay cotton rakhi hui thi in ears tabhe she wasn't listenin' to anyone ..πŸ˜†
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 13 years ago