Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why everyone is blocking each other's mind!!

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
What a good episode it was except this new entry buddha LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL pata nahi woh buddha vampires ko kaisey marata haiLOLLOLLOL

Nyways back to my post I seriously don't understand how can Pia be this dumbLOLLOLLOLLOL ab toh samjho pia raniLOLLOLLOL She was blocking abhay when he was trying to contact her through telepathy and our Haseena was blocking our chandu mama from reading her mindLOLLOLLOLLOL still chandu mama took off behind haseenaLOLLOLLOL Tomorrow it's gonna be good episode can't wait nowBig smileBig smileBig smile but why is Sid shocked in precap to see maithaliConfusedConfusedConfused maybe just pretendingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.Pari-GuptaIndigoBluespatakha-guddiEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

What a good episode it was except this new entry buddha LOL pata nahi woh buddha vampires ko kaisey marata haiLOLLOLLOL

Nyways back to my post I seriously don't understand how can Pia be this dumbLOL ab toh samjho pia raniLOLLOLLOL She was blocking abhay when he was trying to contact her through telepathy and our Haseena was blocking our chandu mama from reading her mindLOL still chandu mama took off behind haseenaLOLLOLLOL Tomorrow it's gonna be good episode can't wait nowBig smileBig smileBig smile but why is Sid shocked in precap to see maithaliConfusedConfusedConfused maybe just pretendingLOL

Arre, your pati is expert at pretending...LOL he pretended he would save chandu mama but did he? Angry And i was deliberately blocking chand's mind because i din't want him to see that i was trying to make abhay behosh..i really wasn't ready for another 'are you out of your mind' ErmmROFL

On a serious note..i can just imagine..sid will be like 'omg maithili' and then he will say 'surprise surprise'...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaOriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Arre, your pati is expert at pretending...LOL he pretended he would save chandu mama but did he? Angry And i was deliberately blocking chand's mind because i din't want him to see that i was trying to make abhay behosh..i really wasn't ready for another 'are you out of your mind' ErmmROFL

On a serious note..i can just imagine..sid will be like 'omg maithili' and then he will say 'surprise surprise'...ROFL
I really loved his expressions in precap like he has seen ghostROFLROFL but mama do something of this buddha vampire tracker he always catches ma sid in mouse trap last time toh meine baacha liya tha sid ko but this time how we save himUnhappyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaIndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

I really loved his expressions in precap like he has seen ghostROFLROFL but mama do something of this buddha vampire tracker he always catches ma sid in mouse trap last time toh meine baacha liya tha sid ko but this time how we save himLOL

don't worry dear..this buddha is super amnesiac..guess what..he's gone and parked himself outside the dobriyal house..he thinks that's where the vampires live...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

don't worry dear..this buddha is super amnesiac..guess what..he's gone and parked himself outside the dobriyal house..he thinks that's where the vampires live...ROFL
Maybe he was talking about MadhuLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I thought his highness ne sid ko phone pe daata n he will come personally maybe he is friend of this buddhaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

IndigoBlues

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
But how was Piya able to block abhay from reading her mind, didn't watch the episode yet.

OriginalsFan

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Maybe he was talking about MadhuLOL I thought his highness ne sid ko phone pe daata n he will come personally maybe he is friend of this buddhaLOL

oh yeah..'his highness'..i hope at least this guy is a hottie yaar..Ouch LOL Day Dreaming and yeah, he should not be an amnesiac. LOL

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

But how was Piya able to block abhay from reading her mind, didn't watch the episode yet.
Let me thinkConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index