Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part.
loved it.
KC tak pauch gaye now waiting for their meeting.
 continue soon.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome 
loved it
yaar maan office mein ajao geet waha par hai
pls shurti jaldi update karo
waiting
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to us

Part 25

Next day KC

Geet had gone through the dairy where Lily once wrote her schedule… and did every thing as written.. she reached KC at 8:15 made his schedule, duly marked it on his planner, circle the time on his planner and accentuated the important meetings, typed a brief report on each and every meeting and at 8:55 sharp kept his coffee on his table and  left the cabin … since Lily left Maan did not allow any secretaries to face him he communicated through intercom…

He entered his cabin in a sore mood and looked at his table … he was surprised to find everything in perfect order… he called Adi… yes sir… is Lily back….no sir.. then who did all this … your new secretary… nice job…

After a week (14th Feb 2012)

He called on the intercom… yes sir… come to my cabin… me sir, but Adi sir said… its ok I will not shout I need you to write this down and as it's a long letter … ok sir will be there in a minute

Her heart was beating fast… she was dreading if he recognized her… and she was even dreading if he did not recognize her… may I come in sir… (he was looking in a file)yes… sir dictation… yes write BTW what is your name hi s cell buzzed and he took it … turning his back to her… yes Maa… Maa please… I won't be able to you know this Vday makes me so sad… pls Maa you manage… its ok

Yes miss so what is your name (turning towards her) GEEETTT…she took a step back… yeh tumhi hona Geet… sir wo… he rushed towards her tum kahan thi maine tumhe kahan kahan nahin dhoonda, I went to NY also, where were you… she just stared at him in awe

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Fabulous update
love u shurti
heermeher thumbnail
wonderful they meet on Vday that was awessome
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Beautiful part.
loved it.
 finally maaneet meet.
 maan recognized her.,.
continue soon.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful parts!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!

Finally they met ...thanks to Anji ...love her.

wonderful!!!

anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally...dono mill hi gayye...all d updates were amazing...Keep rocking...Cont soon
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates.plsss continue soon.
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Finally!

Oh My gosh!
awesome di!!👏👏👏👏
Thanks a lot for the back to back updates...i dunno how i would've handled my anxiety agar aap saath me parts nai dete toh!
thanks!
swati