Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Back to us

Part 40

21st Sept 2013

Doctor, can I come in the labor room? … Mr. Khurana I allowed you but the panic you created … I will not this time I will co-operate…. But it will take long after all she has 3 babies to deliver, it may take hours… I'll be ok… co-operate and if you panic I will throw you out... agreed …

It took 4 hours and 35 minutes first came the baby girl after 7 mins two baby boys attached to one cord … the doctor relaxed finally… but doc said Maan she is still in pain … the nurse shouted doc one more is there its crowning; the doc rushed three of the nurses already cleaning the 3 babies…. Help her shouted the doc Maan press her tummy try pushing the baby she needs assistance she is exhausted… and after much of an effort finally after 12 mins the baby girl was in the doctor's arms… and Geet calmed down…. Maan wiped her forehead and kissed her… nurse cleaned up the mess and 4 nurses cleaned the babies and bundled them in cotton as it was cold…

Doctor changed and came out… doctor kya hua asked Prabha and every one else…

A nurse came and gave a baby to Prabha and said it's a boy…. Prabha hugged the bay … A nurse came and gave a baby to Dev it's a girl … Dev was like wow … Vicky looked at him in anticipation wanting to hold the baby and a nurse slided a baby in his open arms and said it's a girl, he exclaimed and whistled hugging the new born… Pratham looked at his wife and asked can I also hold the baby… the doctor laughed and said Mr. Khurana there is one more for you also… what asked the shocked family and the nurse gave him a baby saying it's a boy… every one gave a shocked look finally Mohinder asked these all are Geet's …. Yes laughed the doc… are they more to come asked Savitri who was sitting on a near by chair with Manavendra… no only 4 … ONLY FOUR every one shouted together

14th May 2015

Geet hurry up we will be late… coming just a second… what is taking you so long, the kids have already left with Vicky and what is taking so long… he rushed inside the room only to find her in her skirt and blouse, searching for matching bangles to go with her sari... it seems it will take more then few mins… Maan  this sari has so many colors its really hard to decide which bangles will go with it… let me see and he took few bangles and placed them on the sari… perfect, u r really a genius and she pecked on his cheek and turned to pick the sari… not so soon wify and he pulled her,,, Maan we will be late.. fast forward wala karte hain… no not now… I will only take 5 mins.. and he sealed her lips before she can protest … once in his arms she always melted like butter kept in microwave… he pulled her skirt and blouse carefully and removed his suit and made love she was all flushed….. after say half an hour when she came out dressed in the multicolored pink sari she was all crimson… Geet after love making you look so beautiful… she blushed … hai this color suits you so much… she blushed harder… so I was thinking every time we need to attend some function all I should so is love you that ways you will need no makeup… Maan she whispered …um… we are getting late…his cell buzzed….

Hello… bro where are you Bhabhi has to do sehra bandhi and now where is she… Vicky we are on way….

Geet sat in the car thinking of the events since the kids were born… Vicky who was initially so jealous of her was so happy to have 2 nephews and 2 nieces his whole day was for the kids… Dev proposed Anjali and her parents agreed today was their marriage.

Sameera came in after the kids were born on their Namakaran Sanskar… she was sorry was what she did and also invited them to her marriage, she now is in Chicago married to an architect she is a mother of a month old girl

Vicky has told the family that in future he wants a wife just like Geet so it would be nice if they told Sukhvinder Chachu that he plans to marry Rajji in near future and what else did the family want …it was decided that onve Rajji completes her graduation they will be married

THE END

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww diii
only 4 kids
nt moreee
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
wow shurti Awesome update
only 4kids she is like  baby machine
loved it 

imaastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsun update. ...
Awsum ff...
4 kids..lol
Pls update ur othr ffs olso...
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice 1 loved it dear
superb end infact mindblowing
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
omg 4 baby at a tym
😆😆😆😆😆😆
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
4 kinds. . . .lol. . . U can't be serious. . . . In This way she can have 8 kids . . . Hahahaha. . . .
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow di ...$ kids ina go ...me *thud* dead🤢 

I was ROFL all over the hospital scene ...🤣

Beautiful end ...loved it!!!

awesome!!!

Di let them have an another go😆 ...& Geet's dream ll be fulfilled of having 8 kids🤣

Thanks for the wonderful story.
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loveeed it geet and maan having 4 babies cant believe. Thanx for such a wonderfull update.
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loveeed the update. Geet deabies delilivering 4 baies. Thanx for the update.