hilarious
surely geet is insane & gonna make maan insane
anyway enjoyed this update v v v v vv much
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Gawd loved the updates as always...

LOL they are trying to do something...

awww first time was not so successful...

geet is just adorable...loved it
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
geet is too good ...

n maan following her lead...😆

loved both the parts...

continue soon...
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it... awesome...6 babies...🤣
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to us

Part 39

The HM was too short as Prabha said… time flew very quickly… they hardly left their room … the food was ordered through room service… they left the room only when the cleaning service came in … excuse me madam laundry said the cleaning staff … they gave her a amused look and Geet giggled we will manage thanks for asking… the way she said it both the staff crew flushed … Maan avoided their looks where as Geet just smiled trying hard not to laugh

As soon as the crew left so madam ji what will you manage… me manage of course you … the laundry you said… ok you wanted me to tell them that we have been staying here for last 3 days and we don't have any laundry …. Geet and he pulled the rope of her dressing gown making her giggle and moan under him

Maan … um… don't you think we should go out … why… for some sight seeing… I have had enough of that type of sight seeing am not interested… Maan what will I tell when every one back home asks me what I saw on the trip… tell them what you saw… but we have not been seeing anything… why are you for the first time seeing a male form in this state or have you already feasted your eyes on such sites… Maan you are impossible I brought so many dresses and have not used anything apart from this dressing gown… oh you want to wear these dresses, go ahead … this means we are going out… no wify this means that I get to do one thing that I have not yet done… what.. pleasure of ripping your dress to bits and pieces… she hit him Maan … he pulled her pinning her down and kissing her madly … later he lifted her and dropped her in the bubble bath and slided next to her …

Maan … um… you are being so… innovative … no… then … leave it… you know this is your fault… mine… yes… how… that magazine we read… um… I read it word to word each and every article…. So… all these ideas are written there… what… yes, let me pleasure your body with mine wify, after all you want to have 6 kids… Maan… its not easy to make kids… Maaannn she moaned as he thrusted in her….

He always surprised her… in their 12 day stay there he found 24 ways to seduce her… she sometimes was left amazed by the thought that is he the same man who messed up on their first night… its true with experience things really turn far better…

Thinking about your sexy hubby… no … lair… am thinking about my amazing Mk who always have so much to teach me… and as you said u rally are a fast learner…. And he pulled her to him making her giggle and shiver…. From somewhere he managed to find a jug full of ice and just now he had poured the whole jug in her dress which she somehow managed to wear… Maan … he crushed her in a bone crushing hug making her freeze with the ice cubes…. Maan please I am freezing… oh are you and he slowly pulled few ice cubes out from her top and rubbed them on her cheeks… she protested … he pulled her belt making her top loose and ice cubes fall… wify you still have some cubes left and pulled her top and pressed her ti him unhooking her B** making the remaining cubes fall … she moaned and shivered… he lifted her and dumped her into a bath tub filled with lukewarm water…

10th Jan 2013

I will miss you wify… um… you will not… no… why… because (she paused)… because … you will not let me miss you… how… lets see

12th Jan

Her classes resumed and she got busy with her thesis project … he called her at every hour… she liked it … many times when she was in a class she would just receive the call and leave it on loudspeaker to let him listen to where she was… and he listened quietly…. Same was when he was in a meeting

14th Feb

He came to visit her and took her to a restaurant and of course Dev came with him not as a guard but to propose Anjali….

This is for you… thank you… where is my gift… and she lifted his hand and placed it on her tummy… really… um… oh Geet OMG I can't believe and he shouted with joy… Bro kya hua… Dev , no not you hey Anjali you are going to become Chachi soon…. Anjali blushed hard with the way Maan said

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful part.
loved it.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow ...awesome!!

wonderful part!!!

loved it ...Perfect.
Maria151994 thumbnail