Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Back to us

Part 37

Geet are you comfortable… yes (she was very disappointed by the whole scene, she thought this HM was a forced one, may be Vicky was right about Sameera)…. Are you sure… umm… will you not change… no am ok… but I am not (he came near her)… she looked at him in confusion … he took her hand in his and slowly took a bangle out and kept it carefully in a bangle box placed near him, Geet this is your CHOODA … um… you will have to wear it till…. 1 year… all day all night… yes… but I think only day not night… means… look if you will wear it in the night I definitely won't be able to sleep… I did not get you … he took another bangle and placed it in the box… Maan … um…. What are you doing … you seem to be comfortable but all your adornments are making me uncomfortable… she gave him a surprised look, her clouded thoughts could not dissipate the meaning of his words… he slowly kept all the bangles in the box and took her other hand sliding one by one… she was getting nervous by his gesture … he then took out her rings and when he was about to take out their engagement ring she pulled back, he smiled and traced her hand from fingers to shoulders ,she shuddered … he grazed her neck line and his lips followed the path made by his fingers, he took off her ear rings by his teeth … she sighed her heart pounding she was not able to comprehend with the fact that this man who is making her turn to jelly was avoiding her for last whole week … he opened her plaits and nuzzled her hair going to her other ear to continue his task… he bend down and took her feet placed them on his lap, folded her salwar she shivered he looked at her, she closed her eyes, he unhooked her anklets one at a time and looked at her face her lips parted slightly her eyes closed her face flushed…. She waited and waited finally opened her eyes which were burning with passion… Geet he whispered shall I help you change as before… she gave her a amused look not able to follow what he said … for few minutes she looked at him in confusion and then suddenly remembered (she has read I in her diary that he helped her change that night and many more things) she turned to darker shade of red… Geet say something his voice was heavy with desire … she instantly got up and turned her back facing him now… he smiled and hugged her from back… he slowly unpinned her duppatta … she was breathing heavily he turned her to face him… she was all flushed her chest moving up and down with heavy breathing…. He pulled her duppatta she instinctly crossed her hand to cover her front… he smiled and went back unzipping her kurta very slowly …with each movement her heart jumped out… she felt getting wet she panicked and turned holding his hand… he gave her a questioning look… please she whispered… he cupped her face looking at her with hungry eyes and slided his hands to either of her shoulders in such a way that her kurta puddled down and as soon as she felt her kurta sliding she again crossed her arms to cover up… he turned her and unhooked her last piece covering her upper part… she sighed and hid her face in her palms… he turned her around and Geet look at me … no reply… he gently removed her palms from her face and ok Geet I will not do anything if you are uncomfortable but let me please feast my eyes … she looked at him … he backed off and sat on the berth leaving her standing only in her salwar … she felt a cold shot of air by his act… he sat there looking at her … his gaze wandering from her naval to her breast to her lips… he was assaulting her by his eyes … she felt more vulnerable by the movements of his eyes; they were far more intense then his hands… she turned not able to take in any more.. he stood up and said Geet tum se to achchi meri Geetu Rani thi, she let me do what ever I wanted to with her, she was far more courageous and brave, she was … she turned and hugged him Maan she moaned … that was enough for him and he instantly captured her mouth and took her hungrily … she went out of breath ... he pulled the string holding her salwar and down it went followed by her last piece of clothing… he lifted her and placed her on the berth assaulting her with his hands, tracing his finger on each and every part of her body, she was feeling wet and Maan main mar jaavongi please I can't take any more… he was feeling very hard and aroused himself Geet are you ready for me to enter you, they say its painful at the first night… yes Maan however painful it may be I want you now and he took his clothes off and said Geet I don't really know how to enter, its my first time , do you have any idea… Maan she pushed him and he fell down… ouch, what's this Geet … what do you think I am experienced, bolo…. Sorry actually wo you lived in NY… so can Americans not be virgin and the moment that was created by so much pains, desire that was built in them flew away she was about to snatched her nighty when he pulled her Geet please don't leave at this point I will burst …better for you… Geet and he gave her a bone crushing hug biting her neck her shoulders followed by her nipples .. she was again drifted to the desire land and after much of fumbling and missing they finally hit it and he entered her… she screamed and moaned as he pushed hard putting his whole energy  and finally it was over … they ended up in a mess, all sticky and she even had a trace of blood … Maan tell you one thing … what… making out for the first time in the train was not a good idea… um you are right… what made you plan such a stupid thing… everyone says its miraculous on the first night so I thought… from now on it would be me who will think and not you… ok madam ji now what… come with me she pulled on her nightie a wore the dressing gown.. lets go and clean up this mess and also take those bottles we need to clean this all sticky thing from here also

And then they went to work

Girls I know you all are disappointed … but this is the fact if the couple is virgin they mess up on their first night J hope you all will forgive me for the mess up of this part

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yeppy me firSt
Uff
Actually held up that's why late hogaya
I read it then
I liked it how u kept it so close to reality yet so romantic
Their feelings expressed perfectly
Thanks Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loveeed it but plsss continue soon with an hot update.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
he he what to say, let me seal my mouth for my first time experience 😉
definitely was not gud, but glad it was not in the train 😉

loved both the parts 😊
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update,pls cont the other ff's too dear we are missing them.
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hot hot update shruthi☺️☺️☺️☺️
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara2212

he he what to say, let me seal my mouth for my first time experience 😉
definitely was not gud, but glad it was not in the train 😉

loved both the parts 😊

train mein first time... that too after marriage... koi paagal hi hoga jo aisa bluder karega😆😳😉
mitzi11 thumbnail
yu did marvelous job shruti di
beautiful & daredevil hot
love it
waiting next part
thanks muah
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing updates.
Maan controlling to make their SR magical was so sweet.
But first night in train was not a great idea i suppose
Still their passion was too much 😳.
Waiting for their honeymoon.
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
plz continue soon