good that the wedding went
smoothly
waiting next part
super duper part
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part.
loved it.
 vicky, he really crossed all limits today, so annoying person he is.
 he come back with that sameera.
 arrhhh😡
this vicky and sameera 😡
Geet done good job .
Thank God dev reached in right time.
 vicky deserve that slap but I wish dev could give more than one slap.
this vicky and sameera pareshan kar dia sabko.
 finally maaneet married to each other.
 continue soon.

smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to us

Part 36

22nd Dec, KM, 1:30 am

She was sitting on the decorated bed waiting for him… he came in… she held her knees tight and …. He came by and said look its quite late and at 6 in the morning you have to perform some Puja so it would be better if you changed and caught some sleep…. She was surprised the man who was not able to keep his hands off her until yesterday was unmoved by her presence at this hour in hi s room… he smiled and took off her veil (ghunghat) and kissed her forehead and stood up … he went to change she sat there wondering then he came out dressed in his night dress and said wash room is now all yours I am done go ahead… she slowly went to change by the time she came back the flowers on the bed were all neatly folded and kept on the spread near the bed and he was sleeping peacefully she  sighed and took the other side of the bed and closed her eyes

5:00 am

The alarm rang and she felt a weight on her self and instantly opened her eyes and what she saw made her smile his right leg was resting on her legs and his hand carelessly on her tummy and his face was hidden by her hair … she just kept on looking at him … the alarm snoozed making him stir … he opened his eyes and she closed hers … he looked at her and slowly came up to a sitting position looked at her until the alarm snoozed again … he grabbed her and planted a kiss on her lips … she sighed and thought what man he is he wasted the last night that was suppose to be our SR and now he is so passionately kissing me… she sighed and reciprocated to his advancements… the alarm snoozed again and he ended the kiss by kissing her forehead and went to freshen up…

27th Dec KM

Days went by he made no advances towards her, she wondered why was he doing all this, Geet called Prabha … jee Maa… take this … what is this Maa… your tickets … tickets … yes you two are going for a very short honeymoon… she blushed… short because you have to be back to Nagpur for your last thesis semester on 12th Jan if I am not wrong… yes Maa… are you disappointed… no (waise bhi kya farak padta hain yeh konsa mere nazdeek aate hain) but where are we going… to Daman & Diu, first you will go to Surat by August Kranti Rajdhani Express leaving tomorrow evening and from Surat you will go by road...ji

28th Dec Hazrat Nizammudin station

They boarded the train, she was dressed up in a salwar suit with enough jewels on to make her look like a newly wed and they settled in the first class compartment, it was a closed cubicle for 2 … he arranged the luggage and gave her some magazines to read … the attendant came with refreshments and soon they settled well…. Later after the dinner he called it a night

Any guesses?????????? Aage kya hoga

Hint: think what happened on their train journey back in 1996 on 28th Dec J

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
 hi shruti

i m missing u at forum ... love u

oye oye oye oye happy to see my self first atmy sweet dear shruti ff's...

party time for me 🥳🤗
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yeah They sleep on same birth ryt. . . . Don't tell me. . . .
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Yeah They sleep on same birth ryt. . . . Don't tell me. . . .

iske alawa kuch aur nahin
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part di...

continue soon...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful part!!

loved it ...awesome!!!
kahkashansakina thumbnail