hope maan give him some sense.
 continue soon

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome SS di...👏👏

finally finished reading all the parts...😳

gosh it was a roller coaster ride...

actually i am happy that i read it now...mujhe sad parts nahi padhne pade...😆\

i read it when everything is good ...😃

loved their childhood seq...still cant believe that geet called him maan bhai...😆..that was just...😳

n that rano...doesnt even deserve to be called mother...😡..she was a selfish, self centered person...who only thought abt herself...

n what maan said tht her dad was a coward...that is also true...he never bothered to inquire abt her...just by some lawyer...n he knew what kind of woman rano is...still he did not do what was required...

even the khuranas were not tht much concerned abt her...

maan also...but not tht much...coz he was still a child when these things happen...n he was not able to understand the situation...his ego also came in between...he should have gone when he was matured n knew what kind of torture did geet go through in her childhood...but he was more concerned abt her not replying him...

love julie n anjali...they showed that they r her true friends n her true well wishers...

if it hadnt been for them...mk n geetu wouldnt have met...

sam -- another creature...wanted to separate them...glad tht maan slapped her...

vicky --- what is his prob?? lagta hai being a rich kid has got into his head...😡

i defo want maan n dev to knock some sense into him...\
but sometimes i wonder is it his insecurities regarding geet that is making him behave in such a way...??
he was always insecure of geet...ever since she came in their lives...like she was taking away his part of love...frm his bro...
but even when he went to coll...he did not like her...or rather didnt know that she existed...i guess...dono ho baatein hain in 1 way or another...

cant wait for their engagement n wedding...

continue soon...
why doesnt dat idiot vicky marry sameera if he likes her dat much
why is he after our geet i mean maan ki geet
anjali is absolutely correct wid her each use of word spcly her selftalk 2wards vicky
amazing updt
btw is it ff or ss?
nic ff
plz add me to ur pm list

Back to us

Part 34

21ST AUG 2012

A parcel for Geet Handa, the warden announced…. Anjali took it and read the address thinking it would be from Maan.. but no it was from Dev… now this was something curious… she ran to the room to find Geet and madam ji was busy on her phone blushing now and then… Anjali snatched the phone from her and Jiju birth day wishes over today is a working day and we need to attend the classes… hi Anjas… oh buttering… pls let me talk to her… if you want to talk to her come here and talk … Anjas… no, jiju now this phone will be in my custody… Hey … bye and she cut the call

Anjali what is all this… oh tuch tuch gussa tera walla walla nakhre tere uff uff ufff… Anjali… look a parcel for you… for me she almost snatched it… don't get excited this is not from MK …. Then … from Dev ji…. Dev Bhai … um, le open it… ab college ko der nahin ho rahi… pagali koi class nahin hain… par you told Maan… dhekti jaa challenge hain 2 hrs main he will be here.. kaise… sweet heart he has got a private jet…. OMG… say thanks later first open it; it's quite big and heavy

They opened the parcel and memories came rushing out of it… the box had all the snaps all the write ups … all the memories of her with Khurana's … snaps of Maan combing her hair… Maan carrying her on his back… Maan feeding her… Maan making her portrait… Maan helping her inside the bath… Maan dressing her up… Maan scolding her… Maan and her with Lily in the office… Maan wiping her tears… Maan getting her to sleep… she sleeping on Maan's stomach… she cuddled in his arms… she hiding behind him… she messing up with is paints… she climbing the tree with his help… and many more… all photos were neatly labeled and dated… and the missing parts were connected by sketches made by either Maan or Dev…

Anjali was amazed to see the collection… there was also some diaries… she opened them … Geet yeh… these were written by Dev on my behalf… but you too have them … yes, he made two copies… 2… yes, he said one was for me and the other was for Maan in case he forgets me , then… then… Dev Bhai would show them to Maan … oh, he seems very caring… he is a perfectionist, simply amazing, very patient and a darling… better then his bro… definitely far better then his younger one and as for his elder one is concerned yes in many aspects he is more apt to situations and has a control over his anger or I'll say Maan and Dev are like Ram and Bharat, ek doosre ke poorak

After 2 hrs as predicted by Anjali her cell buzzed… hello jiju… I am here and I know you have no classes… tuch…. Ab to meri baat karva do… phone par ya face to face… face 2 face I am just outside your campus… will be there in 15 mins

She garbed her hand and both girls ran to the gates…

Dev was first seen …. Aap… yup, bro knew you will come with her so…. Is kabab main haddi ke liye doosra kabab ... and both laughed… the 4 stepped in the car and they were off to ….where are we going

Dev said we 2 are going to some restaurant or may be some mall and these 2 are going to the lake side… um all planned

Dev and Anjali sat in the restaurant and explored the malls with Dev telling about their childhood

Geet and Maan nothing much to say … both were lost in each other they sat by the lake kissing and exploring each other… Maan was tempted to take her to a hotel room to explore her but Dev took a promise that he needs to keep with her in public place else he will not help him get rid of Anjali

All the time Maan did not realize was that Dev himself was attracted to her so called Saali … Dev thoroughly enjoyed Anjali's company and so did Anjali… she was already impressed by the care he showed towards Geet.

res

edited-----------------------------
I so so love Anjali!
she is a sweetheart, and so is Dev!
loved the fact that he did all that for Geet...all those memories are reminices of the best period of Geet's life as a child, Ofcourse, better memories are being made now and each day henceforth with Maan by her side will be a memory to cherish...a dream fulfilled!
Mr. Maan Singh Khurana-aapke Pvt. Jet ka asli use toh aaj hua😉
OMG! these two just can't keep their hands off each other...kuchh toh control karo bhai😆
Dev is smart, he expected this from his bro and cleverly tied him!😆
and he is fielding for Anjali full-on...hmmm...good! They will make a lovely pair!
Thanks a lot di...i simply love this story!
and yeah-ME FIRST!!!
Yayyy🥳
again, crazily..
Swati
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
nice part...

so finally dev entered...aww...the parcel was lovely...it had all the memories...love dev for making everything...

so dev is attracted to anjali...another couple in the making...😆

maan...it seems...really wants to explore her...😉

continue soon...

hi shruti

love to see u at forum on line... sweety what about the rest ones... we r missing them too