Back to us (MG) "THE END" 5th JUNE 2011 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update shruti
thanks milvane keyi
thanks for obliging my request so early
is geet ka kya hoga anjali ke bina
waiting for more

Gawd finally they met...i am s happy...cannot ask for more...
what will happen now...please update fast...cannot wait...
love the updates as always
Finally...glad that they met. but hope geet doesnot runaway again.
hey awesome updates
finally maan geet se mil lia
cant wait 2 read more
plz add me 2 ur pm list
cont soon
really wonderful so they meet on vday
perfect ...
& he recognised her..how sweet

Back to us

Part 26

Sir chodiye mera haath, yeh aap kya kar rahe hain… Geet … yes sir I am Geet but you seem to be mistaken … you are Geet handa… yes sir… main Maan… I know, pls leave my arm its paining… he left instantly… Geet tumne mujhe pehchana nahin… sir I know you , u r my boss… Geet I am Maan Singh Khurana.. yes I know… your MK.. pardon sir… Geet tum aise kyo behave kar rahi ho… sir u r crossing your limits.. Geet… sir this is harassment… GEETT… sir I am not at fault its u who is crossing your limit, now I know why your secretaries leave… Geetu Rani pls… sir its too much… and she left

She ran through her cabin and snatched her bag and within minutes is was out of KC… no one stopped her all his secretaries ran like that… but they did not know it was something else

Adi… yes sir … get me Geet's credentials… yes sir… he looked at the forwarding address… she lives alone… no sir, other intern Anjali lives with her… she is an intern… yes from VNIT… what?? How less you all tell me about my staff.. sorry sir.. call Anjali

May I come in sir… yes… sir kuch kaam… u live with Geet… yes sir.. kab se janti ho use… from 1st year, we are room mates, MK… what did you say… MK …but that is only Geetu who calls me by that name… I know sir… you know… yes… then why she pretended not to recognize me… it's a long story… tell me… she told him about how Vicky said that Sameera is his fianc and all… then why the hell she came to work here… she did not … explain… she told him how she tricked him in making Geet come to KC… yueh ladki … I want to meet her now… sir wo nahin manegi, she will prove that she did not recognize you.. I will make her to… how… I know her very well… still u thought she moved … Anjali… sir aap hi to the sirf ek ummeed uski aur wo aapke letters unhone use todh diya sir…letters she got them… yes a year back…. Then … she has closed herself to everything… pls… sir IDK but you have to work hard she called you when she was all alone and … Anjali… u can stop me sir but how will you stop her, ab to use dard ka ehsaas bhi nahin hota… pls… kehati hain agar yeh dard khatam ho gaya to main bhi khatam ho jaongi… Anjali pls… sir isse pehele ki aur der ho jaaye,  I mean main yahan tak to use le aai aur apke samne bhi bhej diya, aage the ball is in your court

awesome. hope maan finds her, before she hides into some other unexpected place.
Loved it, plsss continue soon.
Kya yaar..yeh geet bhi na...now what will happen
waiting for more
beautiful, emotional part.
 feel sad for geet.
 how much she suffered that she become like this.
 pls maan take her in ur arms and reduce her pain.
continue soon.