Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Back to us

part 19

baby wait I want to give you some thing first and then she handed her all the letters cards gifts Maan had send for her during all these years … she looked at them in awe and then slowly went through the dates .. she picked the last one dated 21st august 2008 and kept the rest away… Anjali went through all of them and was surprised to learn that she had been married to Maan …

Geet opened the envelope.. it was written in a state of frustration… then she slowly went through all the letters they were initially cute and then as years went by they were having a sense of frustration where he complained about how his friends moved on with their GFs and he how he longed for her presence … in mostly all the letters he wrote during graduation he mentioned Sameera… the last letter that he wrote on 21st dec 2008 was full of complains and also stated that now that she had been 18 for last 4 months and have still not contacted him he assumes that she had forgotten him and he too needs to break through the virtual loving thing and  and wants to move on.. he was 25 now and its high time he had a wife and if she did not turn up today also he will definitely propose Sameera as she is the only girl he had been seeing from long and she is ok with Geet being his Past… Geetu pls I have waited long for you …I only thing he missed to write their was that it was purely a threat so that she comes fast … but Geet took it otherwise, and fainted… Anjali read the letter and Nandani was hell worried

When she came back she just said I am ok its alright … Geet aise kaise we should talk to him once… no Anjali I don't want to burden him with unwanted relationship, if I turn up now Maa, papa, Daadi, daadu will all force him to accept me, an dI don't want to force him….

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Geet got to read what Maan went through.
While her letters were full of love
his were full of frustration 😕
He knew when Geet was leaving with her mom
about Geet's mom and the way she treated her right.
But its strange as to why he didnt have a tiny bit of doubt
that Geet was not allowed to meet him or rather she was helpless.
Poor Geet has strongly misunderstood that Maan moved on.
The letters indicated the same too not her fault.
Things are going to be pretty difficult for Maan now
since Geet is going to be running away from him.
One good thing is that Anjali and Nanny are aware of the whole situation.
Waiting for the next one.

mitzi11 thumbnail
uff maan letter full of
frustration
but maan knew what geet
going through
remember he saw her a scar
her mom did it to
why cant he put together that
geet in trouble even in once
uff she running way
from him
atleast anjali nandani find out
the whole truth
wonder when geet i'll happy
thanks back to back update
love it
lovely update
pls cont soonnn

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Beautiful parts.
loved them
 so nakul guess or recognized geet.
 geet escaped from nakul
 now anjali know everything about maaneet marriage and her guess is right.
 nanny meet with geet and know about her condition.
geet also know about her family and father condition and where r they now
hope she goes there.
 now geet misunderstood whole sameera thing
I told this sameera is bad , direct or indirect she is creating problem in maaneet relationship.
 continue soon.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to us

part 20

both Nandani and Anjali did not know what to do… they did not want to force her… so Nandani suggested first to find the truth behind this Sameera… Anjali left Geet with Nandani and went to the lodge they were staying… Vicky dear…Anjali… thanks yaar .. its ok ( showing off)… Vicky your house must be big… big you are insulting me Angs … (makkaar) how… its huge … Khurana Palace … no sweety Khurana Mansion … wow… (feeling proud) Vicky I have never seen a big I mean huge house that too  mansion, can you show me… why not , and I will take all of you let me call for cars (he stressed on cars)…(Kameena hain sala jhoote maarne ka man kar raha hain, hope MK aisa na ho, shayad MK se mulakaat ho jaye)

Mean while Nandani brought a cell for Geet and gave her a pass book… what is this aunty… your father sends 5,000 rupees every month for maintenance and the money left from that we deposit it in the bank in your name… this is tha ATM card… Aunty it has 6 lacs rupees… its all yours… she cried ek aap ho aur ek meri maa hain… am I not your Maa… both hugged and cried…

Meanwhile at KM

Anjali gamed Vicky in showing the whole mansion and even asked questions about his family in her sugar coated tone… she learned that Maan was not in India he had gone to NY… she excused and called Nandani and told her that MK was in NY

Geet called Julie and told her that she had met her Nanny aunty and gt all the letters that MK posted … she did not let her talk much… and told her that MK was in NY and also said that she had got a mobile and will give herthe number as soon a she gets the sim… (she was talking from a pco)… Geet hold some ones on the door … ok I'll call you when I get my number and hanged

Julie opened the door.. yes… is it Julie… yes… Maan.. pardon… I mean MK.. OMG you just missed I was just talking to Geet… what and both ran to the phone … Maan punched some numbers and the ring … Khanak PCO… yeh pco ka number hain… um bolo… abhi ek ladki ne yahan se phone kiya tha… wo NY wala … haan… to.. wo ladki kahan hain… chali gayi… aap kahan e bol rahe hain… muh se… mera matlab kis shehar se… Delhi.. Delhi… haan tu kya kar lega… sorry bhai saab, mera matlab Delhi main kahan se… Lajpat Nagar se… thank you

Julie all the time Geet was in Delhi and I came here searching for her… Julie what did she tell you… she told that she has got your letters and now she is sure you have moved with Sameera, your last letter… shit, I wrote that in anger, when will she call you …when she gets a sim she had brought a mobile, her nanny got her… what is her nanny's name …IDK she never told… its ok, now when ever she calls do tell me her cell, meanwhile I will have her searched in Delhi

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope nakul recongised geet n geet's letters all were written with love n pain but maan wrote letters out of frustration n maan in NY hope he is successful in finding geetEdited by hinal_maaneet - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful part.
loved it.
geet's nany and friend anjali is nice.
loved them.
 geet got cell .good.
 now hope she will give no to juile  then juile give it to maan.
continue soon.
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful part again shruti
Geet is in Delhi and Maan is in newyork
I wish he was there earlier when Geet really needed him.
Geet finally got funds so sweet of Nanny to save  and give her.
Anjali went to KM and gave info to Geet
and Julie gave info to Maan.
I am falling for these two friends more and more
they are super sweet.
Mission search Geet is on full swing now.
Hope Maan reaches Geet soon.
Waiting for the next one.

puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh maan is in NY😭😭😭

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

finally .. iread all d parts in one go ...

plzz .. do add me to ur pm list ...

continue soon ...

plz ... yaar .. ab toh dono ko mila do ... n clear her misunderstandings ... n unite dem ... dey hv already gone thru a lot ...