Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Back to us
part 14

Khurana's searched for Mohinder... he was teaching in a far off college in Raurkela, he had put in all the money he got from selling his assets for Geet's allowance which was send by his advocate to Rano... Sukhvinder also was living there ... he opened a school there... Rajji and tittoo were also there... they had to sell all the property they had to give Rano the intial 20 lacs she demanded... all for Geet's secure future...

Maan was broke he approached the advocate through whom all the transactions took place... look Mr. Khurana my associate at NY went every month to Rano and gave her the money... he also met Geet and she said that she was happy and well cared off, she when asked if she wanted to return to her papa refused... Maan was all confused he immediately called Julie and put the phone on speaker...

hello... Julie MK here... hi MK any news... nope did she call you... no... Julie from when do you know Geet... since she came to NY... tell me one thing did any lawyer came to ask her where abouts.. yes one came every 2-3 months... and what did Geet say... she always played I am happy in front of him... (shocked) why??... look MK things were very complicated...explain... Rano knew IDK how that your parents and her family got you 2 married she threatened her that if she ever told that lawyer that she was not happy then being her mother she would file a case against Handa's and Khurana's as child marriage is a crime... she did what?????... you heard me the first time MK... can a mother be that cruel... she can be you don't know her she as 2 more children and she did not marry either of the fathers... everyone was shocked to hear what Julie revealed

11th feb 2009
Maan was in the meeting ... his cell cell would buzz once and then off.. it was happening for the 12th time he was irritated... he took the phone and was about to bash it when he noticed that it was Julie... he excused and went out
hello Julie... MK where are u man I have been trying for so long... Geet called.. yes... where is she ... IDK... then ...actually months back she ordered a special pen for you to gift you on Vday... from where did she got the money... I should'nt be telling but I think you need to know she sold her ear rings the one Her Darjee gave her on your 1st anniversary... OMG... listen that was not why she called... then actually she was crying and said that I should cancel the order ... why ... she said you have moved on... I did not tell her that you are looking for her else she would not have told me everything... I moved on when... someone told her that u r to marry soem Sam something... and ... she said that she did not want to burden you with unwanted relationship...Julie I will send you soem money get her ear rings back and do not cancel that special order and pls ask her where she is... she did not tell she just said she is in India and doing her degree... what dergree have any idea... may be Interiors or Architecture... julie thank you so much and please send those ear rings along with that order
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loveeed it . How can a mother be so cruel.i hope maan finds geet soon.plsss continue soon.
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey its superb ff LUVD IT 2 D CORE PLZ PM ME WENENR u UPDATE NXT CONT SOON
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was just so beautiful...i am in tears...poor geet
gawd she did go through alot and it hurts...damn that sameera
mohinder has been doing so much and that rano urrrg hate her
now maan will find his geetu soon
waiting for more
👏👏👏

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
back to us
part 15

14th feb 2009, VNIT
though it was a saturday still the college was rocking all were celebating V day... Geet locked herself in her room and cried her heart out... she later went to the town and called Julie ... she had only few coins left and did not want to ask for more from her mamaji... hello Julie.. Geet.. you canceled the order... Geet listen .. no Julie that money that the shopkeeper gave you you keep it you have helped me many times with your pocket money... Geet he called Geet are you listenin... who called... Geet and the line went dead  she tried calling again but the pco man asked for money first and she was again penniless...

Hello Julie she called... yes MK but the line went dead soon she asked me to keep the money I might have got from canceling the order... but did she not call again... I presume MK she might be again out of funds... OH God... bye MK pls find her soon she is definately in India

Maan cried Prabha was worried ... kya hua Beta... Maa she is khurana khandan's Badi bahu my wife richest of all and still she is struggling somewhere for money... beta... Maa look at these gifts these cards they smell blood, they are her hard earned money...Maan... Maa she skipped meals just to get these for me, she sold Janu to get them parceled and Maa this designer pen she sold her ear rings that darjee gave her so that she cab get me this, Maa she was living on charity when here his father sold all he had just for her secure future and there she was nit complaining to save you all from being arrrested... Maan... no Maa she was just 6 when we got married and she fulfilled all her maritial promises and I failed, I could have gone to NY to see if she was well but no I waited for her to come Geeetuuu and he cried more

he searched for her like a zoombie they went to every possible destination they could think... they approache dthe embassy but as Geet did not have her passport she smuggled out in fake name with the help of Brij's freind... there was no hope left

21st April 2009, KM
Maan... Sameera why have you come here... namaste auntyji wo today is Maan's bDay so I came to wish him... very good Sameera... happy birthday Maan... Sameera tell me one thing... yes Maan... tum to Geet ke bare mein sab jaanti ho... yes... that she is my wife... come on Maan she must have moved on and you are here still in your dreams... Sameera (he slapped her)... Maan... when you were here last she called ... IDK what u r saying Maan leave my hand u r hurting... uska phone aaya tha tumne uthaya tha... maan what are u saying... and you told her that Khurana's no longer live here... Maan ... Sameera leave immediately before you regret that you ever met me
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...another update...it's so painful...really it hurts
the condition geet has been is so disturbing...when will maan reach her
awww maan is guilty...feel for him poor guy...please get them together di
waise how many more parts to go
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG.. I have tears reading this.😭😭😭.
really well written..👏👏👏

Is this going to be a SS? Are you updating now?
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely part
very very bad mother
my geet is very poor
pls cont soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful part.
loved it.
 feel sad for geet.
 oh god how could  a mother do this to her child?
it's so painful.
 hope maan will find his geet soon.
 pls di one more update.if possible two more
 i know m greedy but kya kare.
pls pls
 continue soon.
radhikapebbeti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even though it is fiction.. it is very sad..
I wish Maan finds Geet soon,,, as they both suffered enough till now.