Fan Fictions

Back to us (MG) "THE END" 5th JUNE 2011 - Page 10

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
phew!! .. finally finished reading all the parts  ... wat a roller coaster .. 

loved it ... Geet and Maan's childhood conversations were sooo cute  ...  

I hope Maan gets all the parcels Geet sent to KM ... cant wait for maneet's meeting ... 

Shruti plzz update soon 

love
Sana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

really awesome updates

maaneet childhood was really cute
hope maan doesnt forgot geet
continue soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
god she used her daughter
for money
oh dont tell me maan moving
on
thank a lot for more update
let see what in store for
geet future she real saw
tough time in her life
love it core
fascinating update
pls cont soonnn

thank-you-desi-glitters-36

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Back to us
part 11

28th August 2008, KM
Prabha received the package from New York, it had no covering address... she hoped it to be from Geet... Maan was not in town he had gone with Vicky to Nagpur for his adsmission at VNIT in Architecture... she kept the parcel in his room

same day, VNIT Nagpur
Geet dheere chal puttar... Mamaji jaldi kara waise hi we are late this has to be submitted before lunch or we will have to wait for another hour... are puttar yeh India hain yahan time koi value nahin hain,... Mamaji chala...

Vicky be fast I will not wait for another hour and if you do not hurry it will be lunch break and then i'll leave you here and go back... Maan Bhai kya aap hamesha hawa ke ghode par sawar rahete ho aa raha hoan.. make it fast...

Vicky's admission formalities were going Maan's cell buzzed, Vicky you continue main bahar hi hoan and he went out talking on the cell... Maan Bhai wo meri photos aapke paas hain... he indicated ok and pulled his wallet while talking and took the pouch and gave him.. Bhai these are yours I want mine... he lifted a finger saying 1 sec and gave another pouch to him ...

Geet was hurrying in the corridor Brij panting behind her.. in a rush she collided with someone... his cell fell down along with the pouch ... sorry Sir, I am really sorry she leaned down collecting her papers and photos.. he reached out checking his cell if its ok and leaned down to pick his photos... he saw her and she saw him there was a momentary eye lock...

kya hua puttar... kuch nahin Mamaji and she collected her things and rushed in... he sat there for a while was she Geetu, no she is in New york Maan tu bhi na jo 18-19 saal ki ladki dekhi sochne laga teri biwi hai and shrugged off ... in alll this mess one of the Geet's photo came in with Maan's and one of his went in her pouch

30th August 2008, KM
he was back after setteling Vicky in the hostel... as he was aluminai Vicky got one of the best rooms and all... he saw the parcel and searched for senders name there was none, but as it was from New York he was sure it came from Geet, but he dreaded to open it.. what if she said that she had moved on, what if she has wrote after all these years just to remind him that their marriage is not legal.. what if ... so he just kept the parcel in his cupboard not having enough courage to open it

Geet has settled in the hostel... she was in Vicky's class, not that she remembered Vicky as Maan's bro.. she only knew that Maan was her husband and they have to remarry as their marriage is not legal... but first she needs to erase all the bad memories she had in NewYork... she had to start fresh and not prove a burden on Khurana's... she wanted Maan to accept her with dignity and pride... Brij his mamaji was a great help.. she had qualified the exam but with her limited resources it was not possible to get admission and he came in and accepted her as his child... she had 2 cousins, twins from his side both 3 years younger... Mumbai was in same state so Brij easily got a state domicile for her to ease out her admission... now she was settled here and she has to start sorting out her life she hoped Maan would have got the parcel
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

open kar lo beta ji

baad main phir  roye
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful part shruti
Thanks for the PM
Phew Geet is finally back to where she belongs.
Brij and Geet bonding was awesome.
He was her savior.Hope he remains good till the end.
Vicky and Geet in same college wow.
Both Maaneet in hurry and colliding in a hurry was beautiful.
Fate got them together and exchanged pictures too.
While Geet is super strong willed to start her relation a fresh; Maan
is in a dilemma that whether to open the parcel or not  since she may have moved on 😕.
I am pretty sure Geet is very soon going to prove herself worthy of Maan.
I adore this Geet. She is so clear as to what she wants and is working
hard towards her goal. Sooner or later she will achieve it.
Thanks for the wonderful part

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haye rabba .. ye MAan aqal se kaam kab le ga ... puttar parcel khol le ... itnay saray letters or cards hain so "moving on " walay letter to honay se raha ...woh to aik letter hi kafi thaa ... parcel kiyon aaye ga us ke liye ... Maan puttar thori batti jala dimagh ki   ðŸ˜†   ..  koi plz humaray Maan ko sprite pilao ... dimagh ki batti jalay us ki ... ðŸ˜†

loved the update ... thanks shruti ðŸ¤—

love 
Sana
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part...plz add me to ur pm list...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Back to us
part 12

18th dec 2008,VNIT
she had brought a gift as usual a pen for him, and made a card and wrote a letter telling her where abouts, today was her viva she would come back and in the evening she would go to the town to post it, she was happy jaise hi unko yeh milega wo aa jaenge mujhse milne, she was blushin hard... Geet tu itni laal laal kyo ho rahi hain... kuch nahin Angali chal tera to roll number 4 hain na... chal chal

they reached the college Geet was roll no. 10... after her viva she was sitting in the corridor with rest of her class mates ... Vicky was boosting... Angali you know she, the external Sameera Kapoor is my bro's girl... your bro... yes, I will definately get god marks... why, she won't favor ... why not I am Vikrant Singh Khurana... that made Geet look at him, she hardly noticed any boys in the class, she was tagged perfect behenji she mentained a low profile... brother of Maan Singh Khurana you know even bro studied here and he was a perfect student bestam best... Geet was not able to listen more she hid behind the pillar OMG MK moved on he did not wait for me... and later she excused herself, Anjali I am not feeling well tu aa jaana main hostel jaati hoan...

she cried her heart out... she took the parcel and kept it in the cupboard.. I hope MK never gets that parcel that I send him, if he wants to move on he can, I will not force myself on him

21st Dec 2008, KM
Maan was in a stale mood it was their 12th anniversary, and still no news... he mustered courage to open the parcel she had sent... and what he found was cards, gifts and letters... each and every one dated a card and a gift for each of the 3 days Vday Bday and MAday... he looked at them in awe... he slowly opened them one by one... they were all intially very sweet ones, then as years went they became a little bolder... the last one had a couple kissing and when you open the card they were in their b'day suit... OMG Geetu where are you... he immediately took his cell and buzzed few numbers and within 15mins he had Rano's number

hello... is it Mrs. rano... its Ms. Rano... can I talk to Geet... she does not live here... can I know where she is... IDK she went just after her 18th B'day... kahan gayi hogi... look mister I am not her secretary and don't ever call again asking for her, though if you want something else I have one more daughter... he cut the call bloody woman... ab Geetu tum kahan ho

he took the letters and arranged them chronologically and started reading them... with each word his heart stabbed... she had poured her pain inthose letters... all those years she had no one for her, his Geetu his Rani was all alone... fighting to meet her basic needs... in her letter dated 21st Augut 2000, she wrote MK how I want to post these letters I even got enough money but stupid me I liked thid gold plated pen and brought it for you and look I again wnet penniless, this card will also have to wait till I get enough funds to buy a parcel ticket

dated 21st dec 2004, the parcel is getting thicker every year I had this money and I went to the post office but they said I will need more money to sent it overseas, last year they needed this much money but this year as the parcel got heavier and plus rates alos shot up, so MK you have to wait for yet another year

(next part some time in late afternoon)
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dimaag naa ho na bandye ke paas toh chalna nahi chahiye. . . . Aur maan toh jarurt sey jyada chala raha hai.