SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awww loved the update...so sweet how maaneet realtionship is heading
poor geet her parent's are in for divorce...now maaneet will separate 😭
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update .Loved the understanding and love between maaneet.psss continue soon.
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update cute one
maan bhai to MK😆 good
geet learning bit by bit
nice gestures btw them

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

lovely update.

love it
Kavita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it sooo cute Geet made cookies for maan
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sachi...muchi loved it
amazing both d part
plz cont soon
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to US
part 8

21st August 1997
DPS, morning

Geet, happy birth day beta... Thank you Dadi ... this is for you... thank you ... today you have to come to KM... Daadi I would have liked to but Mom is in town and she still does not know about my marriage... why... I'll tell you somethime ... ok I will ask Mohinder to bring you ... he won't be able to Mom is giving a party where she has called her work assocites, she will go back to Bangalore on Saturday I will come then... ok... take thi sis from Maan... I will take this when I come you take all these also I will take them when I come to KM... betaji... Daadi at least don't make things worse for papa... beta ji and she hugged her innocent bahu...

23rd August 1997
KM, evening

aap kab aaye... bas kuch hours hue... holidays... no ... then... weekend... u came for me... yes Maa said you have not taken any gifts then and are planning to come today so thought of coming, infact papa arranged... thank you for coming... Geetu Rani... umm... come here... ji... kya hua your mom said something... she had tears in her eyes... Geetu bolo kya hua... I told you they are going for divorce... umm.. now I have to goto Banglore... yes tumne bataya tha... and later she will take me to New York for ever... what??????... and that's not enough, my papa is not allowed to meet me till I am 18 once I leave... kyo??... IDK...how can they do this... my mistake... how... the judge asked me if I want to live with papa and will I like to meet him once I leave with mom... then... I said no... why??.. mom threatened me that if I said yes she will kill herself and then leave a note saying papa is responsible, that way I will loose my mom and my papa as then he will be hanged to make her kill herself... but... and that ways I will loose both my parents, now at least I know that papa is safe... Geetu... he hugged her and both cried for long...
later, have you seen my gift ... no... wait I will show you... it was a huge teddy bear of her size, kaisa laga... very nice ... isse apne pass rakhna aur jab bhi kisi ko bhi miss karo ise hug karlena... theek hain, what shall I name it... Jaanu... Jaanu, wow...
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful update.
loved it.
 feel sad for geet.
 how could her mom do that
loved to see maaneet's cute bonding.
 continue soon.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9