Posted: 12 years ago
supreb update
love it.
geet is so cute
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Back to us
part 4

they reached KM... evry ones luggage was taken to their respective rooms... where should I keep Baby's luggage asked one of the house helps... in my room said Prabha... Aunty I mean Maa do the kids sleep with you... OH my you are caling me Maa thank you Bachche, and no the kids sleep in their room... seperate rooms ... (smiled) no all 3 have a single room... is it smalll... no... then I being a kid can't I accomodate there... ofcourse sweet heart you can... and finally Geet settled in the kids room... there were 3 single beds, 3 cabinets, 3 study tables etc. like any children room... her cot was laid perpendicular to the 3 beds and cabinet and toys etc were arranged for her...
Maan came out having a bath, hey why are you sitting with your towel and all go take bath... I am waiting for my nanny... why?... she will help me... you can not take bath on your own... no, I never did and moreover I don't know how to... seriously and u r 6 even Vicky gets ready on his own come I'll teach you... ok ... and he lifts her and takes her to the bathroom
kys hain inta kyo nach rahi ho, chup chap baitho nahin to pitaai laag donga... he was getting irritated ...she was moving now and then making it difficult for himto comb her hair... chalo ho gaya ab breakfast karne chalte hain... ok ... hope you know how to eat by your own hands... thoda thoda... god I have to teach you so much... (smiles) main jaldi seekh jaati hoan... um
there was only one high chair that too for Vicky... she was finding it difficult to eat properly... coem here he commanded and lifted her and made her sit on his lap and also checked if she was holding the knife and fork correctly... Maa you are going to make this stupid pampared girl as your badi bahu... Maan check yor self she is just 6 ... umm
days went by Dev wrote the diary for her it was moreover her daily schedule word to word talks  she had during the day...Maan too good care of her, he knew that she was her reasponsibility
will continue later
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to Us
part 5

one day Pratham took all 4 to the KC office... Maan introduced Geet to LIly a 25 yr old secretary of his father... yeh meri bhi secretary hogi jab main KC join karonga, and Lily she is Geet my child wife... hello Geet, how are you, yeh tumhe tang to nahin karta... no, he is very nice... oh Maan yeh to abhi se tumhari deewani hain... dekho kab tak rahti hain, achcha Geet you talk to Lily I am off to papa's cabin...
Lily aunty aap bahut achche se kaam karti ho... may be... aap meri help karogi... bolo... yeh meri dairy hain, isme aap likhogi ki aap saraa din kaise kaam karti ho... ok (she was amused and wrote her daily schedule in detail)
Manavendra ans Savitri came back from HSPur on 10th Jan 1997, Savitri was amazed to see the bonding Geet shared with Maan and Dev, Vicky did not seem to like her as she was sharinghis share of love he thought...
evry night Geet ended up sleeping on Maan's bed... and he never minded.. he was an early riser and wokr her also... took her for walking and drilling... she enjoyed their morning work outs, it was something new for her...
around 20th Mohinder came to take Geet... and she refused saying she will come on 28th as her scholl reopens on 30th ... Mohinder was surprised to see how well she mingled with Khurana's ...
during a months stay they went to visit many places, like Lotus Temple, Connaught Place, Red Fort, Qutub minar etc... and all the time poor Geet ended up being tired and Maan has to carry her as Vicky was being carried by Pratham...
Dev took a lot of pics and made sure to have them developed via Nakul and pasted them in her dairy...
finally 28th came and it was time for Geet to leave ... she cried her heart out... Maan bhai... um ... aao mujhe bhool jaoge... may be... sach me... tum mujhe yaad rakhogi... yes... nahin rakh paogi... kyo... you will not understand... achcha to aap mujhe yaad dila dena... achcha meri birthday par card post krogi... theek hain, aur aap... I promise tumhari har birthday par tumhare papa ke yahan mein card post kronga... sachchi... muchchi, a gentle man's promise... i will miss you... theek hain theek hain, ab sonu roz hair oil karne aur daily wash them... um... apna sara kaam apne haath se karna... um... learn to cook food... um... padai sahi se karna... um... apni writing sudharlena... um... yeh kya um um ... promise I will follow every instruction... um... achcha you did not miss your Maa... don't call her Maa she will get angry.. why ... she saysi should call her Mom.. offha... does she shout at  you... yes, sometimes when she is angry even slaps me... he took her in his arms and kissed her cheek she was rubbing... whenever from now she hits you think that I have kissed there... sachchi... muchchi

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww..love it,
awsome update
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
both parts
fascianting
love how geet bonded
with khurana family
she so cute
love it
pls cont soonnn

Thank You Glittering Graphic

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the amazing updates Shruti
All three were awesome.
Geet is just 6 and married . I am still in a state of shock.
Maan taking care of her he himself being 13 is super good.
Maan seems to be very mature at his age.
The way he explained every little thing in detail and helping her
with all her daily stuff was so sweet.
Dairy keeping by Dev was good . It will be really of so much help to Geet
once she is away from them and starts missing them.
Maan's parting advice was very good.
I think Geet is going to follow each and every word of his and become real independent.
Their innocent love is very adorable.

ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww loved it
amazing update...
cont soon
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...its lovely update...love this maaneet
mrk-1 thumbnail