Back to us (MG) "THE END" 5th JUNE 2011

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Back to us
part1
18th dec 1996, Delhi
Rano, darjee had a severe heart atttack I am leaving with Geet immediately, when will you come...you go once I am done with the interveiw I will take the first flight to Chandigarh an dthen join you in HSPur... when will you be done... may be a week or mat be if he lives I may like to leave to New york once I get through... absurd is it not what do you mean by if he lives... relax Mohinder if he lives, then what's the need to come there to listen to his lecture on child grooming, ok bye you might be getting late... he hang the phone and kept the luggage in the car... nanny took th e6 yr old Geet in her arms and climbed the back seat... driver Khurana mansion... yes sir
Mohinder is every thing all right... no uncle... what happened ... darjee... what happened to Daljeet... he had a sevre heart attack, Sukhvinder has taken him to Chandigarh and I am leaving just now... relax beta, you wait I will also come
... papaji you come tomorrow by train its not safe at your age to travel by road, I will accompany Mohinder Bhai... yes Manavendraji, Pratham is right we all will leave in the morning and bhaisaab will be alright, Mohinder beta relax... Prabha, Prabha... jee... wake up Maan, he will also be coming with me... where are you going at this hour ji?, oh Mohinder bhaisaab sab theek hain... Maa will tell you later first wake him up... 13 yr old Maan came down 15mins later half sleeping... Mohinder Bhai we will take our Tata Mobile its quite spacious and comfortable for long journey... as you wish Pratham Bhaisaab...
they all left for HSPur
in the KM
Bahu... ji maa... get ready we all will leave at 7 in the morning, is it ok ji... yes...and also we will take Dev and Vicky with us so get them ready also..
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail

index

part 1/2 - page 1
part 3 - page 3
part 4/5  - page 5
part 6 - page 7
part 7 - page 8
part 8 - page 10
part 9 - page 11
part 10 - page 12
part 11 -  page 14
part12 - page 15
part 13 - page 17
part 14/15 - page 19
part 16 - page 20
part17 - page22
part 18 - page 24
part 19/20 - page 25
part 21 - page 27
part 22 - page 28
part 23 - page 29
part 24/25 - page 30
part 26 - page 32
part 27/28 - page 35
part 29 - page 37
part 30 - page 39
part 31 - page 43
part 32 - page 45
part 33 - page 48
part 34 - page 51
part 35 - page 54
part 36 - page 55
part 37 - page 57
part 39 - page 61
part 40 - page 63 (the end)
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

On the new SS/FF😛

Good start diii

pls con soon...
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congo di...nyc start...conti soon
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Back to us
part 2

19th Dec 1996, HSPur
Sukhvider why did you bring darjee back?... he was not co-operating so the doctor said that we should take him else due to the tanturms he was throwing his condition may worsen... umm... Mohinder Bhai relax... am goinr to see darjee nanny take Geet and Maan and get help them freshen up... jee sir
by th eevening the other 5 khuranas came ... Preeto, Sukhvinder's wife helped them settle... the boys occupied Mohinders room and Geet went to join 4 yr old Rajji and 1 yr old titto in her chachi's room... Manavendra and Savitri occupied one of the 2 guest rooms and Pratham and Prabha the other one...
Daljeet was not showing any improvement ... no one asked about Rano as they all knew how weird she was... and Khuranas knew that she was off to Banglore for an interveiw of some job at New York... no one at HSPur knew about it... even Brij Geet's mama who lived in Mumbai was not abe to understand his sister and her ways...
20th dec 1996
Daljeet's health was detiorating he called every one and requested Manavendra and Mohinder that he wanted to see Maan as his Damaad and as Geet was the elder he wanted that in future she should become Mrs. Maan, Mohinder and Manavendra promised... but Daljeet knew welll that Rano will never let this happen so he forced that the marriage should take place as soon as possible...
21st Dec 1996
Maan and Geet were married in haste without any secnd thought, it was decided that Geet will leave with Khuranas and join Mohinder when it was time for her school to reopen after winter vacation... and Maan also had to leave for Panchgani after 30th of Jan as his vacations will also be over...Daljeet later said that once Geet is adult and her Gauna will be done...
Daljeet was very happy and he showed remarkable mprovement in his health... every one was happy... even Geet mixed well with 3 Khurana sibblings aging 13, 10 and 6... she called Maan as Maan Bhai, nd Dev as Dev Bhai and vicky as Vicky... no one minded her calling Maan as Maan Bhai after all she was just a kid.. Maan caring by nature also accepted her as his..
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan bhai...😲

so Maaneet are married,looking forward to read more.

wonderful part,

loved it...
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it but maan as maan bhai😲😲😲
di plz continue soon
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new ss shruti
will read and comment

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for new ff di.
 interesting, awesome, brilliant start.
 lovely updates.loved them.
maaneet r married and geet called maan as bhai.hmmm.
 continue soon.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6