Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Come back, Piya... (Page 4)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Piya is too much ErratiC fo' me .. She's too tough to understand
Atlast , Whats happenin' is written in her doom ..
People who goes to wrong Way will surely be hitten by a ROck
sO as Piya .. Now Piya enjoy One Year in cOffin .. Cause you think Sid is a very Honest man
but not Abhay .. you'll endure Piya .. You'll pay a Billion and Trillion Cost Of not believin' Abhay ..
But the time has cOme so that u Can Learn a Lesson ..

MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

That old dude's at the dobriyaals house? 
I thought he just randomly walked upto a house and said, 
"Toh achaa saare vampires yahaan hain"  ROFL

Didn't he say he could smell vampires?
Either he has a blocked nose or he's a dude with big blurry eyes!! Tongue

And aren't vampire slayers supposed to be ... ermm ... HOT!?!
 Because as far as i can see, that guy needs a walking stick !! Silly 

As for Pia ... i have nothing to say about her.
Because there's absolutely nothing left to say !! Disapprove

She's rendered us all speechless.
All the forces of the universe tried to warn her about the dangers ahead,
 but instead of listening to her heart, she chose to trust Siddarth. D'oh

He's the last person on earth she should be trusting!! Wacko

And the one only person who can save her... who loves her so much,
 he's willing to risk his own undead life for he, she's not believing. Day Dreaming

"I need to search for some answers!" D'oh

Seriously? Even AFTER Haseena's call she STILL chose to trust in Sid's lies and follow him into Maithali's cave. Ouch

Well Go Pia. Venture into Maithali's cave.
The 100 year old vampire is ready to get back in action!! Hug

-Amira-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

OoH Poca.. Pia naye pani grave khuda hi banaye hai..!!
 Pia Curiosity has its own reason for existing.  She was in an awe when the mysteries of eternity, the life reality..
Whether the Divine Power comes in btw, Pia's curiosity has conquer all her fears...If Abhay behaves as if he is carry Atlas Than Pia is Always ready to Explore every Nook n cranny ..she's ready to explore the World..!!
 No one culd stop her.. She will find what she wants to know about..!!
Metz OOh she was having that Evil Grin..All happy to see that her demands getting fulfilled..!!
As for Sid, He rather looked like he's a puppet n the string is in Metz hand..!!
 Abhay, he carried the Title 'Mai Ek Dukki Athma Tha, Huo Aur Rahuga...!!' [I don't knw any old sad melody to dedicate ..that Job is assigned to Hema..!!Wink]

aWW...NIDZ..I feel happy that you remembered me..so nice to know your friends remember you..awww..even at this sad turn of events in ABHIYA life..Hug..will come up with one..sad melody ..Crybut many say I shouldnt do sad ones..LOLEmbarrassed.

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 May 2011 at 1:29pm

pyar-ishk

Mariola Senior Member
Mariola
Mariola

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
she should have listend to him ! and even haseena warned her. she totally ignored her.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Pia Curiosity has its own reason for existing.  She was in an awe when the mysteries of eternity, the life reality..
Whether the Divine Power comes in btw, Pia's curiosity has conquer all her fears...If Abhay behaves as if he is carry Atlas Than Pia is Always ready to Explore every Nook n cranny ..she's ready to explore the World..!!
Metz OOh she was having that Evil Grin..All happy to see that her demands getting fulfilled..!!
As for Sid, He rather looked like he's a puppet n the string is in Metz hand..!!
 Abhay, he carried the Title 'Mai Ek Dukki Athma Tha, Huo Aur Rahuga...!!' [I don't knw any old sad melody to dedicate ..that Job is assigned to Hema..!!Wink]

aWW...NIDZ..I feel happy that you remembered me..so nice to know your friends remember you..awww..even at this sad turn of events in ABHIYA life..Hug..will come up with one..sad melody ..Crybut many say I shouldnt do sad ones..LOLEmbarrassed.

Aww Hema I remember All my frnds in here...
I knw u shuldnt do the sad melody..on not on AbhIya..!!
Wishing that this one year in coffin gets over within sec of time span..
And Abhay finds out where Pia is..n makes a Run..to the rescue..OMG my Roadrunner..!!Day Dreaming
They return singing a dancing in the woods..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww Hema I remember All my frnds in here...
I knw u shuldnt do the sad melody..on not on AbhIya..!!
Wishing that this one year in coffin gets over within sec of time span..
And Abhay finds out where Pia is..n makes a Run..to the rescue..OMG my Roadrunner..!!Day Dreaming
They return singing a dancing in the woods..!!

Awww..NIDZU..I know & hope you saw me in your thread alwaysHug specially ysterdays..CAUTION SBS thread..ROFL..love you for that..LOL
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Piya invited her own doom ! She didnt listen to abhay,.she didnt believe haseena even ! But blindly trusted sid !!! Lord have mercy on her.
Brilliant post !
Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index