IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by abhaylove

Good post poco !!

Piya as usual didn't listen to abhay ..she was all curious & trusted sid . even haseena words she didn't took seriously ...that was Shocked. But that was piya ready to go in coffin .

But i didn't get what was vamprie catcher suppose to do ...if he is there then he can rather catch all the vampires and kill them . So if goes to R family too.

Now we will get to see suku in evil roleSmile

apna vampire catcher is super amnesiac..he goes and stands outside dobriyal house and he's like 'to accha saare vampires yahaan rehte hain'..so when he should be helping abhay against metz and sid there will be comedy drama between him and the dobriyals...ROFL Ermm

@purple : ROFLROFLROFLi didn't notice it was D house...OMG what he is doing there . And more over what he is suppose to do ...Shocked
Didn't you see..there was a 'dobriyal' nameplate outside the house where the buddha was standing...ROFL i dunno..he was supposed to go kill sid but this person is after the very man who hired him...ROFL i'm telling you..it's AMNESIA...yahaan sab apni yaadash kho chuke hai...ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---rupa-OriginalsFanTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Now piya is definately gonna pay..she is such a curious cat who only listen to her jasoosi and nothing else..despite abhay's and haseena's warning she did not care about anything..now metz will surely make her realize what she did with abhay and his warnings..rather she has broken her trust not abhay..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICRidziPiaJazSimiEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
She doesn't listen to Abhay, she doesn't listen to Haseena, she doesn't listen to her own heart. She only listens to all the stuff Sid tells her. I seriously can't believe she fell for it again. I don't even feel annoyed anymore. I feel like laughing. Do the Cvs even realise what they are doing to this character? How badly they're butchering her? And to top that, they're also shallowing AbhIya's bond.
I've been against Maithili coming back since day one but I guess I would've been more accepting if AbhIya bond would've been stronger in terms of more communication and understanding. There is actually too much confusion going on, specially on Pia's part. I think I've mentioned this before that it is so clear that this behaviour of Pia is being forced so that she ends up in the coffin! No one is this silly that they'll actually ignore all hints against one particular person. I don't really look for too much logic in the show but certain things aren't about logic, they're about making sense which Pia isn't at the moment. I just wish her a happy year in the coffin. She asked for it LOL

-Edited-

Oh about Maithili, maybe she isn't going to be that bad after all. If Sukirti can pull it off properly and if the CVs handle the character well, I might just enjoy her despite everything =)

Edited by Chill_Out - 12 May 2011 at 10:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues--sumana13---rupa-OriginalsFan-Rema-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Awesome post Poco, short and to the point.

I love Piya but this blind ignorance attitude of her's has my head on spinning Ermm Chand was right when he call her Piya the curious cat but the irony here is Curiosity Killed the CaT.

CV I hope you're proud doing a # on piya character for the metz track. Ouch

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 May 2011 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Awesome Post! You know what? Jab kisi ka vinaash nishchit sa ho jaataa hei to us waqt uski budhi wakayii mei jese nasht si ho jaati hei., This Lord Shreekrisha has said in his Advice to Arjun in the Battle Field. Piya is walking towards destruction and when destruction is written in fate people go against their intelligence. As you said all the telepathic, psychic and instinctive powers failed to STOP Piya from walking into Maithli's cave . A case of curiosity killing the Cat LOL Piya can't blame no one for her Plight but herself.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 May 2011 at 10:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
poco u knw i m quite confused after watching today's episode!!
i don't how to judge piya's behaviour...or can i say how to judge writer's script!!
i mean love is based on trust bt here there is no trust b/w abhay-piya...n this thing irritates me...!!AngryAngryAngry
n i mean y writers move away frm general human behaviour...how cn it b possible dat after even listening frm hassena piya was still believing sid like a fool!! i mean wat's wrong wid this girl...??

n vampire slayer and arnab's part was simply an unwanted thing n complete wastage!!

n than for analysis!!!SmileSmile

luv
heena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
in precap the shocking look on Sid face does not show the look of someone who knew that Maitlil is alive or coming back to life.

he looked totally shocked out of his paint or is he faking that shocking look?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
well said Pocu... !!! Clap

The destiny is written by Ekata (I mean her writers, going on TVD track)... so Maithily has to come back.. LOL So Piya went on Metz cave...what can Abhay will do...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index